by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Luffy Show

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Luffy Show - Page 2 Empty Re: The Luffy Show

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:29 am

Stella Starlett
post27108.html?hilit=stella%20height#p27108
Status: in match with the neko sisters. generally available
Thoughts: had this pic lying around. normally not a fan of furry art, but Jolly Jack (deviant art and webcomic artist) does some great stuff. the pic gave off a lot of attitude that practically wrote itself. Know there's a general smell fetish around with some people, so left that possibility with her revolving around her moods but not being her core persona. In other words, she doesn't like you, you get the stinker. If not, you get nice. She's all about her high living, but not truly smug. She thinks she's the most beautiful, or at least very close, but there are other beautiful women out there and that's fine. Realized fairly late after making her that she strikes me like the character Daisy O'Dare from the series I've started going through recently called Dead Like Me. Fairly obscure, but slightly helpful.
She's haughty but not really above everyone else. She tells you you have bad skin because she wants to help you moisturize it. Big way to let out the feminine side... also was made with some intent of fulfilling the general want I've heard around for furry wrestlers.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:32 am

The Twins

First appearence of their settled on pic. They've only been mentioned on occasion, mostly in pm's, but here's the official look of Kirin's girls, Sakaki (rear) and Yuno (front) Sumomo.
The Luffy Show - Page 2 Ec9b9b37d93a7bfb84e224925e5a4eea14465027.jpg?528017

Haven't said much on the girls in the past, though have had characters hint at letting them join. They're both pretty big fans of the league, even before Kirin joined. They'd sneak out to watch it late at night, or catch it online when Kirin was out. They do like the notion of joining, but don't feel like they have what it takes. Beyond the occasional boyfriend, their romantic lives mainly consist of some softcore experimentation with eachother. Freshly 18 both.

The girls are fairly similar on the outside, both in appearance and personalities, but have preferences and small quirks that set them apart. Hate being mixed up. Both act fairly cheery and bubbly, not too unlike their mother. Slightly flirty and fun-loving.
Yuno's "the cut up." She's first to make jokes, first to make daring suggestions, and first to decide on something. She's a bit bolder and more into excitement then her sister, and can be something of a chatter box. She hates "pulling teeth" with stubborn or overly quiet people.
"Saki" is "a doll." She's just as perky, but slower to come up with fun suggestions or make rash decisions. Saki takes using her shortened name as something done by people close to her, so she (pretty poorly) uses it to gauge how much someone likes her. She has more of a like for the cute, the beautiful, and the serene than her sister does, but she's just as interested in her perversions. She has a truly wild side once she's riled up, especially sexually, or if someone manages to invoke her temper.

Both girls are slightly bi-curious, mostly with eachother, but they are primarily interested in boys. The girls are very tight, but aren't totally above squabbles amongst themselves. They adore their mother like a goddess, admiring her strength, love, and dedication. They're very proud of her in the league, and have sometimes woke the neighbors by cheering so hard during her closer matches.

They're a batch of sweethearts, and it took me some time to find a pic I'd be pleased with for them. The hair color was a big pain.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:33 pm

http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?pgid=&gid=1699961&edit=1&page=0

for those who haven't noticed in my sig's link to the according thread, I'm usually toying around with ideas for a new character. it's just how i am. I still play as my precious first Mina, but the variety of girls gets me a variety of entertainment. input's appreciated, by which i mean a few things.

1. help me decide what to do next. 2. taking requests for opponent types. pm or over the thread, or even an aim chat, always willing to listen and adapt accordingly.

my latest, Delia, came from there (freshly removed) by semi-popular demand. interest has been shown (by me and others) in the scarred woman, the gothic-maid girl, the muscled little girl in the fundoshi, and the gothic topless pale girl. have bits in pieces in mind for all, but we'll have to see what'll put me over the edge into creating them

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 am

Tomoko Moshida, the Kawaii Queen
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post13313.html?hilit=tomo#p13313
Status: stuck in mid-match with Iria before her first official match/win
Thoughts: cute and I find her interesting, but she may have wound up blending in with the numerous kawaii girls who can be pretty easily beaten under the right circumstance. Mainly see her as a good way to let kawaii, jobbers, and other small fry of various sorts get some decent competition in her. Has all the skill she'd need to be a pro, but not the mentality or the nerve. Sort of like being homeschooled, I guess. Very fun to rp as, though sometimes a little hard to think up stuff for when she's probably my only girl opposed to sexing up an opponent most of the time.

Forget about her now and then though. And if it's not obvious, I'm letting my characters have a half match or so to get a feel for them before I post their assessments here. before i get to them though...
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post28686.html?hilit=%20height#p28686
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post28673.html?hilit=%20height#p28673

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:53 am

Past Matches. All I could remember or find, at least, and only the finished ones

Mina Oates vs. Mina Vice (win by pin after orgasm)
Mina Oates vs. Trinity (close loss by pinfall)
Mina Oates vs. Kodame (win)
Mina Oates vs. Akashi (spar; technical win)
Mina Oates vs. Akashi (PM, win)

Kirin vs. Merith (spar, win by 3-0 falls)
Kirin vs. Aiko (total win)
Kirin vs. Tiffany Laurence (unfinished spar)
Kirin vs. Kokona (unfinished spar)
Kirin vs. Elly the red gem (spar, win)
Kirin vs. Lil Luci Lollipop (in progress… holy crap, forgot!)
Kirin vs. Masane (champ tournament match; loss by surrender)

Judy vs. Merith (win by orgasmic submission)

Little Devils vs. The Lovely Couple (win)
Little Devils vs. Nadya (spar. Loss, but recruit her)

Tomoko vs. Iria (real match, unofficial win)

Pain Princesses vs. Era of Hell (Zasashi and Shanari) (challenging win; become the new champs)

Natie vs. Eden (hardcore win)

Marla vs. Jessica (win)

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:03 am

Delia the serpent
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post28673.html?hilit=delia#p28673
Status: in several bouts at once (Alamir, Andariel, and Ryuji), hungry for more
Thoughts: turned out more fun and more popular than I'd expected. Basically won the popularity contest on my survey thread, so threw her together over a period of time. Definite crushing fascination floating around this place...
Liking her weird biology a lot too. Human body with snake bones, so basically can bend into any shape. The blood lust was kind of the last minute thing that sealed the deal with making her. Knew she'd have a predatory nature and get off a bit to using her crushing coils, but her genuine connoisseur-like taste for blood.
As far as her real race, she'd basically a spirit of knowledge who got bored of knowing everything and preferred to learn. Have to kind of respect her lifestyle, except for the raping and cannibalism stuff. The wandering part, i mean. Her total lack of guilt and love of herself makes it pretty easy for me to fall into her wavelength. She really doesn't like to eat people very often, but she doesn't really care if they die, get ko'd, or orgasm very much at all, and she just gets off to using her coils and tasting blood, so she doesn't know any better way to get that. Not a malicious bone in her snakey body, she just doesn't give the slightest shit about others. Kind of a lightweight but she's got tight coils and teeth and claws to back her up.

If you haven't followed my regular thread and somehow follow this, let's say there might be another crusher type poking along soon.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:01 am

thought I'd break down my major girls into stats, for a bit better understanding. here's how i figure the stats...

Strength: raw power. lifting, squeezing, direct hits
Speed: dodge, run, striking speed
Sex (offense): turning the opponent on
Sex (defense): keeping their wits while aroused
Defense: dodging and blocking, maybe countering
Endurance: how much energy they can burn attacking
Technique: style, skill, and knowledge of moves and leverage
Challenge: how tough are they overall.

Mina:
Strength: 3
Speed: 9
Sex (offense): 8
Sex (defense): 5
Defense: 8
Endurance: 9
Technique: 8
Challenge: 7.5. Mina’️s extremely determined and tricky, downright violent if she needs to be.

Judy
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Sex (defense): 1
Defense: 4
Endurance: 9
Technique: 2
Challenge: 8. Judy’️s a powerhouse who’️s easily distracted but incredibly durable.

Kirin
Strength: 8
Speed: 2
Sex (defense): 7
Defense: 7
Endurance: 4
Technique: 10
Challenge: 9. A calm mind, years of experience, and a beefy body makes Kirin serious trouble for all but the toughest when she‘s serious.

Tomo
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Sex (offense): 7
Sex (defense): 3
Defense: 5
Endurance: 5
Technique: 7
Challenge: 6. Tomo’️s tendency to panic is sometimes overcome by her hard-wired training

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:23 pm

this post's all about pussy.

realized it might be a point that's often overlooked by all, something probably due to be included in the description section of the bios. there's no description of the character's vagina, primarily hair

Mina: fuzzy and curly orange hair. cares about it and keeps it short when she can, but usually forgets to trim it too well
Judy: very short blond. makes things run smoother but gives the lover something to play with
Kirin: tediously trim. never know when company might show up
Lily and Cassie: both bare. either haven't gotten them yet or very neat about it.
Tomo: narrow patch of silver
Silvia: neatly waxed religiously
Gabby: thicker bush, often unkempt. Doesn't care enough, and likes the rough sex anyway
Connie: very trim pink
Martha: trim patch of fur. attractive and good to force faces into
Lewa: white and short but unkempt

Alts:
Nat: party girl. shaved bare whenever possible
Marla: small patch of soft, puffy white hair. likes to keep it pretty.
Delia: bare. fits her reptilian side more
Juli: waxed to a tiny patch of black
Zelda: very trimly shaved and pierced
Stella: seriously? hair everywhere
Daisy: bare. she's a plant

Last edited by 125 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Colleen “Connie” Matsuki

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post39059.html?hilit=colleen%20subby#p39059

I’️m quite attached to her already. Connie’️s natural sweetness seems to make her popular, if not for her add-on of a whip and a dominant streak. She’️s something of a natural dom who wants to be a sub, but isn’️t willing to give up her position on top either. The fact that she’️s a generous masochist makes for some interesting scenarios, especially her bout with Babel. That led to some wild stuff I did not expect [to be hot], as well as egging on her perceptions of shared masochism. It also felt like a really defining bout for her. Dominant, competitive, but what it comes down to is seeing that she and her opponent both feel good by the end of it all. Then she’️ll take you out for ice cream, shopping, slumber parties, etc. For all her looks and fetishes, she’️s fully, truly a kid at heart.

I’️ve been told that Subby is a real appeal to her, so I do mean to use it more often. Making her foes talk/apologize to him, eating him out, maybe popping a strapon onto him and making them ride him/fucking them with it. Maybe letting him pin them as well. Got a few ideas for him/it, including what would happen if someone were to take/break him. Since it’️s about ten years old and her parents were pretty loaded, I figure it’️s a durable little thing and could take some effort to damage anyway. But still, somebody swiping or abusing it in her match would be a huge distraction. Whether she would go berserk on them or become pleading and weepy, I’️m not sure. Even in the latter, only the meanest could think of hurting her quirky teddy bear, and even meaner still to actually do it to the little sweetheart.

She’️s a lot of fun to play, and her dialogue comes easy, though I have to be careful to balance her sadism and masochism. She seems to be getting pointers from the original league dom, Tasha, in how wrestling’️s done. Poor thing's barely got a mean bone in her body, since pain's all pleasant for her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Didi Mistarugi (forgot her blog entry, somehow!)

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post32247.html?hilit=%20height%20music#p32247

Didn’️t think there was an ass-centric girl, and her second profile pic seemed to beg for one. Knew we had rough toughs and girls who liked to cheat or cause pain over winning, but never thought we had one who specialized in sneaky cheating. The chemical fighting was an old idea I had for another character on another board, hence Didi’️s skill with chemistry.

Didi’️s two-faced nature also came from the same previous board, but from an entirely different character. The candy out the outside, bitter on the inside nature really made her dominations more interesting. She’️s just really self-absorbed, like a less malicious/true-neutral Delia, and obsessed with her ass (in particular) being the cutest. Like to list her as the sort of girl who thus gets off to anal stimulation as well as vaginal, mostly for the variation. The cheating chems are fun, and interesting in making her come up with ways to sneak them around. Of course, anime physics dictates that they’️re all securely tucked away, so no matter how much she’️s slammed around, you won’️t see Didi just suddenly pop in a cloud of noxious chemicals. Though might be fun to do once…

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next