by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own - Page 7 Empty Re: Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:11 am

3!

3?

Astonishment filled Liberty’s eyes as Karen kicked out, narrowly beating the three count. She sat up, wild and wide eyed, staring off into the audience as they all shared the same shock. How? How could she still be moving? What did Liberty have to do to end this? She’d already wrapped a chair around the woman’s head, they'd gone through a table, there wasn’t much else left...except...

She grit her teeth as raw determination came across her face. ”Triple A.” She cracked her knuckles and reached back, grabbing hold of Karen’s hair with a tight hold. Liberty began to stand up once more, hauling the big blonde along with her, forcing her to rise up with the rest of her scalp.

Back to top Go down

Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own - Page 7 Empty Re: Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own

Post by scorn53 Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:33 pm

A smart women would of taken the fall, came out with relatively no permanent injuries, and return swinging another day. But a smart woman, Karen was not. At least most of the time anyway, when she wasn't spending her ring time trying to show the world how much of a bitch she could be.

Essentially a rag doll on the mat, Karen found herself gripped at the scalp; the sharp pain forcing a screech from her lips. In the huge blondes mind, she still had as much chance as winning this as she did when she started. The reality was far different, as Liberty mostly had to dead lift the huge blonde to her feet, who at this point was just a victory waiting to be claimed.

Nonetheless, she tried to wind up a monumental right hook, as she brought her right arm back. Tried once more being the key word; as the monumental, earth-shattering right hook, that would of broken the former hardcore champion clean in two, instead came out as nothing more than a weak push of air. If Karen had tried to even swat a fly with that force, she would of failed.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:11 am

Karen was heavy.

That much obviously went without saying, but Liberty didn't realize just how heavy until she had to lift the brawling behemoth back to her feet. It certainly didn't help that her own tank was running on empty, too, but she forced the pain out of her mind and kept soldiering on. She was getting Karen up and she was going to finish this match, one way or the other. It. Was. Happening.

She ignored Karen’s feeble punch and turned around, pressing her back against the turnbuckle. With the blonde still in front of her and the hold on her hair still firm, Liberty jumped up to the second ropes and bounced on the them for a couple of seconds, making sure she had just the right balance.

The audience was, understandably, confused for a moment, but they started to see where this was going when she pulled Karen’s head between her thighs and clamped down, trying to hold in place for the next part. The fun part.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:35 pm

Arguably, had the situation being reversed, a exhausted Karen would too of fought through the pain, had the pain resulted in her locking in a sure-fire winner on a foe she quite frankly felt the need to beat. Even with her hefty figure, slurring her head Karen wasn't at all surprised that Liberty was essentially dead lifting her. She did it before, after all.

Moments passed with a spinning head and slurred words, Karen soon found her head in-between Liberty's thighs, almost clamped in. Bringing her hands slowly, just to grasp the ankles of the woman who held her, she couldn't even figure out what was about to happen, considering Liberty was on the ropes.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:40 am

This was it. Liberty had a new finishing move that she could bring out, but the only problem was that she’d never actually used it in a match before. Hell, she’d never even done it in training, since she never really trained with anyone else. She knew she could do it in theory - she was strong enough, she’d seen it executed enough times to get the movements right - but actually doing it was whole different thing altogether. Doing it off a turnbuckle was borderline psychotic...but, then again, so what if she wasn't the pinnacle of mental health? She was more interesting that way.

With Karen still between her legs, she reached down and grabbed her around the waist, careful not to fall forward and look like a complete dumbass. She got a tight hold, summoned every last bit of her brutish strength, and lifted the muscledbound maiden right off the floor, bringing her up on her shoulders for what looked like the start of an avalanche powerbomb.

Liberty had something more creative in mind, though, and as she leaped off the turnbuckle, she put it into action. As she jumped off and brought Karen down, she tucked her legs inward. She would land on her butt, which wouldn’t be the most pleasant feeling in the world, but it would be much worse for her opponent. Her back was going to crash into Liberty’s knees, as she hit her with a powerbomb/lungblower combo - her finishing move, Against All Authority.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:26 pm

As the lumbering blonde pretty much sat in Liberty's hold, she thought she discovered the answer, as to what Liberty was about to do.
Sat on the turnbuckle? Legs around Karen's head with no rope breaks in effect?
If Karen could of bet, she would of put it on Liberty about to choke the blonde amazon out with a headscissors. Hell, it was the only logical manouvre, given their scenario, right?

She was obviously wrong, as the big blonde found her waist hugged from above, at first believing it just to be further securing her for a head scissors finish. It became painfully obvious, that the finish wouldn't be that, well, easy on Karen, as she found herself hoisted up, her eyes finally wide.

Her head still lulled, eyes catching sight of the arena lights and crowd. She'd of thrown a fist at Liberty's unprotected skull, had she not being completely out of it. And then Liberty jumped.

Her time in the air passing as if they were minutes, Karen's worrying yelp quickly turned into a blood curdling scream, as her back-met-knee in brutal fashion. Weirdly enough, her head barely met the canvas, until Liberty let go of her atleast, since Liberty's knees to her back prevented Karen's shoulders hitting the canvas.

Hell, she probably would of taken a strike to the head over this; a knockout blow would be alot more preferable to this back shattering pain. She'd roll to Liberty's side, completely void of movement, as her mouth slurred, eyes starting again to close.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:23 am

Liberty’s back was going to be hurting for days after that move. Her butt, too - it had just taken about four hundred pounds, after all. High impact. Thunderous. Her back would be hurting, too, still feeling the effects of the table. There were countless aches and pain all over, ones that might linger for the rest of her wrestling career, a career that was at least a couple of months shorter now. But the cheer from the fans after she hit her Triple A for the first time? So worth it.

Liberty shook off her pains and immediately flopped over Karen's chest, going for a sloppy pin.

”1…!”

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Whilst Liberty was sure to be feeling some pain for sure, the amount flowing through Karen right now would of easily topped it. Had Karen's back been the victim of Liberty's assaults throughout the match, rather than her head, then the manoeuvre could of had life altering repercussions. Given that the match was hardcore, against a former hardcore champ, Karen wouldn't of got an ounce of sympathy.

Luckily though, it appeared that whilst her back felt shattered, it thankfully was not, as Karen's legs lumbered and ached as the big blonde tried to curl up into a ball.

It seemed Liberty wasn't going to let that happen, not even for a second, as she pulled herself over the essentially knocked out amazon.

"2!.." came easy, with not even Karen's eyes trying to open.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Karen was good. Really good. One of the toughest, roughest, meanest, scrappiest, fiercest opponents Liberty had ever faced. She wanted to face the face the bruiser again. Hell, she had to. Needed it. It had been way, way too long since she’d thrown down with a fellow hoss.

Maybe Karen would win the second time, too. But not today. ”3…!”

”Yes!” Liberty sprung up and regretted it in an instant when her back painfully reminded her that she’d been through a table. She stumbled back to the ropes and leaned against them for support, but in the end, she managed to keep her feet on the floor. The crowd was cheering, the ring looked like a warzone, her hand was being raised by the referee...this was a good day.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:12 am

A delayed breakout attempt didn't even come from the wounded blonde, as she simply laid there, a broken woman. She'd eventually roll to one side, almost cradling up into a ball as she heard the crowd cheer for her foe. A mixture of upset and pissed, she would of banged the mat in fury, had she had the energy, instead slowly turning her head to Liberty, seeing her buxom foe celebrate.

"Jesus...please god don't be the sort to say 'good match,' you patronising bitch..."
she muttered to herself, head back on the mat, eyes closed.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next