by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own - Page 2 Empty Re: Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own

Post by acuyra Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:30 am

Liberty stood up after the impact with her arms held high, taking a moment to bask in the glory as the crowd cheered her on. Only a moment, though. One second. That was all she had patience for, really, and then it was right back on the attack.

She looked behind her as Karen started to roll away, and she knew how to follow up in an instant. She raised her elbow up - the one with the metal pad, of course - did a quick hop back to get to the right distance, and then she fell flat and dropped it towards Karen's chest, going for a weaker, standing version her favorite finishing move - a mini-Market Crash, sort of.

Back to top Go down

Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own - Page 2 Empty Re: Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own

Post by scorn53 Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:01 am

Karen was using the ropes to pull her along the mat, almost slug like, as she tried to make space. She didn't even spot that Liberty had quickly closed the distance, her opponents feet leaving the mat as she lept up for the elbow drop of sorts.

She became painfully aware though, rather quickly infact, as that metal elbow came crashing down onto her huge chest, pressing the air right out of her as her arms shot up to her wounded area in response. The crowd, and even the referee whinced, as that heavy metal found its spot easy.

Karen would quickly try to roll out of the ring, even landing on the floor hard if it meant some chance to breath-her eyes watering slightly from the pure agony of the hit.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:13 am

Liberty didn't like to end her matches early, wanting to give the people some bang for their hard-earned yen, but she wasn't about to turn down what was looking like a golden opportunity, either.  Karen looked fit to be pinned...

...until she rolled out of the ring, anyway. "Damn it!" Liberty crawled after her, tried to pull her back, but she was already gone over the side.

Not necessarily a bad thing, though. Yeah. Yeah, she could work with this.

Liberty got back to her feet and chewed her lip as she backed away from the ropes, a feral grin across her face every step of the way. She made her way to the opposite side of the ring, waiting for Karen to stand back up. The moment she could see the buxom blonde's pretty head coming up over the apron, Liberty would break into a run, full steam ahead, charge across the ring and leap through the top and middle ropes, crashing into Karen with a suicide dive!

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:26 am

Karen needed that respite desperately, which humiliated her further, since the match had barely gotten under way. Almost rolling along the outside of the ring, she'd this time manage to get up with some time to spare before Libertys next move, although it was already in motion, as her eager foe came sprinting towards the ropes.

Knowing she was in no state to perform some acrobatic dodge, she instead brought up her hand as Liberty flew in-yes, Liberty was about to dive into her full speed and it would hurt like hell, considering Liberty wasn't exactly small, but Karen would damn well make her pay for it, as her hand came up, connecting with a powerful thrust to her opponents throat.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:42 am

Liberty had never felt so alive. Sure, she didn't have the hardcore belt at the moment, but she felt like a champion, anyway. She was controlling the match, and now she was flying free, going through the ropes, about to deliver a grand slam against her opponent. She was a hardcore goddess, preparing to rain down sweet damage on her unrigtheous enemy.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand then she got chopped in the throat and lost all her momentum. It was a nice fantasy while it lasted.

Liberty let out an awkward squawk as her move was killed in mid-dive by the vicious throat thrust, brought to a screeching, painful halt when she was halfway through the ropes. She wound up dropping down on the middle rope, folded in half by her stomach, hanging there while she went into a coughing fit. Rather undignified position for a goddess.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:58 pm

A throat thrust wasn't in Karens usual repertoire-she considered it a dirty tactic, being a harsh strike to an opponents throat rather than solid jabs and hooks. She wasn't all for it, but it seemed to get results. Hell, the speed Liberty was going at, a child could of thrown the move, and probably still get the same effect.

Karen WOULD of taken a brief moment of respite-hell, she needed it, Liberty had pulled out a finishing move that hit right on the button in the opening scuffle, even if it was a toned down version. But considering her opponent didn't seem to give her even a second outside the ring to breath, Karen fought through the pain, and decided to return the favour, before Liberty caught her breath on the ropes.

Leaning on her tiptoes, she'd pull her opponents head over the ropes, so that her neck was directly on the ropes. From here, she'd hang her considerable weight on Liberty, holding her upper waist from above, she'd bring her feet off of the outside mat, Karens hefty chest pressing on the back of Libertys head, to really crush Libertys throat on the ropes.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:10 am

Time seemed to slow down for a moment as Liberty recoiled from the nasty hit, and she tried to piece together A) what had just happened and B) what she planned to do about it. The first part was easy to figure out: Karen was both more resilient than Liberty figured and faster than she looked, a nasty combination that resulted in her head nearly getting lopped up by a well-timed throat thrust. Now, her plan of action from this point? That was a murkier problem, and one she'd had to figure out when she had a moment to breath. Which wouldn't be for a little while, if the way Karen pulled her head was any indication. Shit.

Liberty tried very hard not to dwell much on the fact that her opponent was using her - surprisingly soft and supple - chest to choke her on the ropes. It was a bit much, yeah, but it worked. Liberty was getting strangled , and she couldn't much at the moment aside from squirm around and kick her legs, flopping around like a fish on the shore.

She was taking notes, though. There'd be a little appropriate payback.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:15 am

Karen was dangling like a limpet on the back of her opponent-her full frame being pushed down through her chest. This seemed like it was going to be a walk in the park, especially since there would be no limits to manoeuvres like this one. She'd soon pull herself off though, briefly walking up and down mat next to the ring, hands on hips satisfied with her work.

She could of kept the hold up much longer-hell, if she gripped Libertys arms just right, she probably could of finished her there and then. But Karen wasn't about a dirty, weight based domination. Sure, she'd use the lesser-sportswoman manoeuvres, and was no stranger to using her significant figure to literally squash a foe, but a whole match won that way? No chance. In her mind she was the strongest woman in the federation, and she revelled in any chance to show that.

Rolling under the ropes, she'd perform a quick spin, arms raised high as she stood in the ring, as she was warmed with another chorus of boos. "This is the best you can put against me?!" she sung in her head, turning to face her foe, intending to continue the punishment.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:20 am

There were more humiliating ways to end a match than getting choked out by an impressive rack - Liberty would know, since she'd been on both sides in the past - she’d delivered a few Skunkfaces in her time. Still, most of the ways happened at the end of the match, not the start of it, so Liberty was quite relieved to learn she wouldn’t be going out like that.

She broke into a coughing fit, sucking up air after Karen got off of her, and she was ready for the worst. That wasn’t what she got, though. No, what she got was cockiness. Supreme cockiness.

Liberty took the opportunity to stand up and lean back on the ropes, shaking her head at the newbie. ”You’re really confident for someone who was getting blown up just a mintue ago, you know that?”

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:26 am

Karen made sure not to stand awkwardly on one of the numerous weapons littering the ring, to avoid giving Liberty essentially a free chance to trip her. She'd stand firm, hands on hips, almost pushing out her chest as she stood smug.

"You should pipe down.." she'd mutter, a confident dark glare on her face. She'd wait where she stood-she was more than happy for Liberty to come to her, so she'd have a chance to drop her straight on her ass.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next