by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The troll and the knight.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The troll and the knight.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The troll and the knight.

Post by Nanami Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:36 pm

"I mean, I have a few internet friends if they count..." Certainly, anyone could tell that conversation was definitely not her strong point. At least, not in person. Maxxy let go of the sandbag and pulled up a chair, sitting and watching Red go at the punching bag as she poured some water on herself to keep cool. She had already been working out for about an hour or so before this guy showed up. Pretty soon, she'd be ready to go at it again herself.
Nanami
Nanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:46 pm

Red Knight nodded in understanding that part, but he couldn't help but feel bad for Maxxy if she doesn't have anyone to rely on in this new field. He feels that it's important to have friends and allies so they can look out for each other and support them no matter what. He kept punching at the sandbag as he took a quick glance over to the troll taking a seat and cooling herself off.

Red Knight then added some kicks to create more variety in his combo strikes. He would keep going for another minute or two before stopping and holding the sandbag to prevent any further movements. He too would go to his bag left on the bench and dry himself off with a towel before getting a drink from his bottle with a very intriguing medieval crest on it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanami Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:52 pm

Maxxy continued to stare straight ahead at the sandbag for a moment before speaking once again. "It's not like I'm opposed to making friends or whatever. It's just that where I'm from, friendship is kinda viewed as a weakness. You're supposed to be able to handle everything on your own. So....since I've moved here, I'm trying to get used to talking to people." After she was finished talking, she once again got up to take her turn at the sandbag, starting with a few basic touches just to finish off her workout as opposed to going full contact.
Nanami
Nanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:11 am

"I see," says Red Knight as he decides to take a seat where Maxxy sat earlier, bringing his bottle of water with him. He once again watches the troll strike the bag again and he still was intrigued by her physical ability. He wondered how she could fare against his own skill set. But before that could happen, Red knew that she had to get to know her better.

He asked, "So based on first impression, what do you think of me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanami Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:38 am

Maxxy continued her workout. "What did I think of you in terms of what? Like...as a person or in like a romance type of way? Strength?" She continued to punch the sandbag as she continued to speak.
Nanami
Nanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:51 am

Red Knight took another sip of water as he clarified, "Well for starters, as a person. I don't want you to perceive me as an enemy. I don't have the slightest fondness of dong so for I would rather make peace outside the ring." He remained in his seat for he didn't dare to interrupt her. He wanted to find out what the troll feels if he could be a friend and ally. "Though I believe strength could be included."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanami Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:08 am

"Noted." Her strikes once again began to pick up in intensity. "I find you interesting, I guess. I don't know what you found so interesting about an awkward troll gal to come and talk to me." She finished her second round of touches and came over to Red, picking up her bottle and pouring a bit of water on her head.
Nanami
Nanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:58 am

Red continued to watch Maxxy swing at that punching bag until she was finished. She would join him to rest and cool herself off. It seems that he's off to a good start with her, the troll doesn't seem to see him as an enemy, but that's mostly it. Nothing further to go on. Then comes the question of why the knight thinks that the "awkward" troll is interesting enough to wanna come and talk to.

Red Knight took a couple of moments to think before responding, "Well, I've always read that trolls were some of the best examples of strength in the fantasy world. They were always a challenge for many a warrior based on the fact that they can hold their own and withstand much damage. I feel that same strong attributes can relate to you. I wonder though how well a modern-day troll can fight in this type of battleground."

Red Knight isn't trying to offend Maxxy, but rather complimenting and respecting her based on how he feels. If possible, he would like to fight her and test his further assumptions to give her better respect.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanami Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Maxxy couldn't help but chuckle in response. "I read online about what humans' myths about trolls are. We're nothing like that in real life." No matter how many times Maxxy heard people describe fantasy trolls, she couldn't help but laugh. "We're actually from space and we're not all green. We don't have those ridiculous tusks either."
Nanami
Nanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:58 pm

When Maxxy says that the trolls that were portrayed in the fantasy world weren't like that in real life, it triggered another part of Red Knight's curiosity. "Oh?" The troll then explains onward that trolls are actually from space and they are unique in appearance and perhaps strength. This made Red Knight say, "Well, that makes this all the more more fascinating. I would like to know though how strong a modern-day troll is in combat. May I please ask if I can have a little spar with you?"

He is hoping that he can learn more about the real troll through Maxxy so he could become a friend and ally.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next