by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) - Page 3 Empty Re: Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Jack chuckled at her enthusiasm, enjoying the movie himself. This was what he loved, making people happy.

"Glad you enjoyed it." Jack said as he led the rabbit out of the theater, "I have to say you look adorable when you are excited like that."

He gave her a slight nudge with his shoulder as the two made their way to Jack's apartment.

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) - Page 3 Empty Re: Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:24 am

Even though the night and therefore the walk back to Jack's apartment was pretty cold Lapin didn't mind, being with him gave her more than enough warmth to withstand the freezing weather.

"Its an odd thought that a spirit lives in an apartment." Lapin exclaimed happily with a joyful expression, entertained with the thought of mystical creatures living in normal apartment buildings.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:21 am

Jack laughed, "Some of us have homes. To be honest i prefer that to a tree branch. Killed my back years ago!"

When they got to the door, he opened it up and motioned for her to go ahead of him. It wasn't decorated much, outside of a few books that he would occasionally read.

"It's not much. You are welcome to sleep in my bed. I'm fine with taking the couch." he offered to her, only now remembering he had only one large bed, causing him to blush.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:19 am

"I like the comforting environment you've managed to create here.." Lapin mumbled as she entered into the spirits apartment, not at all bothered and actually sum what impressed by the simplistic design of the interior.

"Or perhaps we could just share?" Lapin continued on absentmindedly while still admiring the decorating, not realising what she had said until a few seconds later, at which time she felt herself turning a light shade of crimson very rapidly.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:01 pm

Jack blushed just as much, if not more so, given his pale complexion. Gulping, he tried to direct her around the apartment.

"I-uh....I have a bathroom there that you are free to use." he mumbled, "And here is the kitchen. I think there is enough food that we can have later. DO you have clothes to wear to sleep?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:31 am

"Ummm..!" Lapin hummed nervously as she was posed with the basic question. As they had headed out pretty much as soon as they had finished in the arena the rabbit hadn't packed any clothes or supplies to bring with her to Jack's apartment, what she had on her was all she had.

"W-Well.. Normally I have something.. B-But all I've go on me is.. Underwear.." Lapin explained with a look of embarrassment plastered across her face.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:20 am

Jack's face flushed even deeper at that, "Well you can sleep in that...if uh...if you're ok with that. I may have a spare sweatshirt around here you can use to."

He turned his back to her as he rummaged through the drawers.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:00 pm

"Oh..! Y-Yes a sweatshirt..! That would be perfect..!" The embarrassed Lapin blurted out abruptly In an attempt to cover up her obvious overwhelming attraction to the spirit. Failing miserably due to the evidence of such attraction being plastered across her face.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Pulling out another of his blue hoodies, he handed it to the rabbit with a shy smile. Where his hands made contact with the sweatshirt, small patterns of frost spread across the shoulders.

Seeing her flustered face, an awkward silence crept over the two when Jack moved closer, placing the garment in her hands.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:33 pm

"You're too kind.." Lapin managed to speak out quietly while carefully grabbing the sweatshirt from Jack, her smile equally as shy as her companions but present nonetheless.

"Suppose I should get changed.." Lapin mumbled to herself before eventually turning away from Jack, looking towards the bathroom in preparation to walk over to it and head inside.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next