Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:32 pm

"I see you know about the finer things of life, I like that. Do you also know what gives me a lift off, Miss sexy pilot?"
Anja giggled when her socks came off, enjoying the air that reached her feet much earlier now, wiggling a little bit with her toes to enjoy this freedom even more. Then Sig turned her attention to her top, causing Anja to gasp in anticipation when she was finally there.

"Mh, a firm grip. But my top stays on."
She said, while attempting to get a strong grasp around the wrists of the other girl to stop her from removing the top but enabling her to grasp at anything else, her feet would come up and attempt to slip under the top of Sig to play with her nipples under the use of her toes.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:56 pm

"Not yet, but I think I'll find out pretty soon..." Sig replied as she seized the top of Anja, only to be stopped by the girl's hands. "Why? Getting cold feet out of a sudden?" she teased before her fellow blonde's feet would suddenly slipped under her top and find her nipples. "Ah!" Sig yelped, her grip on Anja's top loosened while she arched her back slightly. "Ooohh... sneaky... I like that..."

It was quite an unorthodox counter to being straddled, to say the least, but that just made Sig's interest and excitement raised. She let Anja's toes played with her hardened nipples for a bit more while she slightly rocking herself back and forth on the girl's belly, her body starting to warm up from this exchange.

Sig would then attempt to pull her arms away from Anja's grip, so she could grab the ankles of the girl and pull her feet from her breasts and fold her fellow blonde into half while scooting herself a bit forward to sit on her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:05 pm

"Cold feet after taking my socks off? That´s brilliant, dear!"
The blonde heartily laughed to, enjoying the effect her rubbing feet had on her opponent, who was no lazy bum all the same and rubbed her bottom all over the body of the bottom Blonde, making Anja exhale deeply.

Then things turned a little bit complicated, at least it looked like as Sig started to free herself from the grasp of Anja´s hand. Realizing that she had to do something rather quick, she would attempt to make her grasping feet instead of fondling the breasts of the other Blonde attempt to buck her body up to send both girls tumbling toward the carpet, with her on top if it could be made.
"I can´t stay bottom for so long, Miss pilot, sorry."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:20 pm

"Woah...!" Sig gasped as Anja's movement sent both of them tumbling onto the carpet.

The distance was quite short, and she didn't bump her head or something during the fall, but she found herself now pinned by the weight of Anja while laying on her back. While she wasn't dazed or anything, Sig didn't really make an attempt to throw her fellow blonde off her either, apart from squirming around lightly.

"Is that so...? Actually I can't stay top for too long either..." she half-joked, before putting a bit more effort in her attempt to roll them around to their sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:30 pm

With both of the girls falling off the couch on the cushiony carpet, Anja was quite satisfied to have avoided a really, really dangerous situation. And a little bit surprised too, but not in a negative way.
"Oh, Color me surprised. I thought you were more of a top loving girl too."
She added before attempting to roll her body on one arm of sig to block it, then use her two arms to overpower the other wrist to exert control over her fellow Blonde.

If she was successful, one of her hands would wander under the bikini bottom of her opponent for a first, little friendly visit, much to her own delight.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:54 pm

"It depends on you as well, I guess..." Sig replied with a smirk while she tried to deal with the hands of Anja.

The outcome was quite clear with the blonde trapping one of her arms and using both of hers to overpower her other one, though. She would still try to make a bit of space to free her arm by squirming around, but her defiance was brought to a temporary halt when one of Anja's hands moved from her hand into her nether region and slipped under her bottom.

"Mmhh..." she purred a bit, before wiggling her lower half and crossed her legs to lessen the room for the other blonde's hand to move around. "Quite impatient... aren't we...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:49 am

Impatient. That was rich. The Blonde could not resist to grin at that thought alone, kissing her opponent for that reason alone on the nearby cheek of her face. Impatient.
"Impatient, Miss pilot? No, sorry, not even close to impatient. if I were impatient, I would have jumped a cutie like you right after you had entered through this door over there."

The exploring fingers of Anja were then cut short by the closing legs of Sig, causing her to slightly sigh and give the other Blonde a reprimanding, playful gaze over that audacity while moving at the lower front as good as she could, while her face would bend down through the breast of the other girl and sick the nipple through the fabrication of the top with her tongue.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:50 am

"Oh? You won't hear me... complaining about that..." Sig moaned as Anja continued to move her hand between her legs.

The gaze of the other blonde was met with a playful, challenging stare from her eyes, but when Anja began to work on her breasts, Sig rolled her head back slightly and purr in delight. Her legs were loosening again, but she'd try to tighten her thighs again after a bit, while her hand and body would show a renewed effort of resisting Anja's.

"Also... I'm not... mmhh... a pilot..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:09 am

While she was enjoying the breast of Sig through the fabrication, something that her fellow blonde made her take attention for a second. Her hand had had a little more space to wander around in the panty of her opponent, but now the bar was rather closed again and the trapped warm was fighting against her hand.

So she leaned in to the ear of Sig, whispering in a silent and seductive voice.
"If I want you to be a pilot, you are a pilot dear. Did you think that I came here without a plan to seduce you? Now be a good girl and open your legs a little bit, I guarantee it will be worth your time."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:59 am

For some reason, Sig felt a shiver running on her back as she heard Anja's whispering voice on her ear, and her legs began to open a bit just like the girl commanded. It surprised her a little when she realized what she just did, although that made her smirked as her defiant expression would soon return again.

"Oh really, now...?" she said before attempting to roll them all of a sudden over to reclaim the top position again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next