by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Clash of the Skunks

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clash of the Skunks Empty Clash of the Skunks

Post by Maxy Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:30 am

During some down time before her upcoming title match Daisuke was looking over some of the names that while were not entered in the original tournament ones that her talent scouts might be ones to keep an eye on for whatever reason. There were some that she did face already that she was still wanting to keep an eye on, but she figured there was no harm in seeing what else was out there. She knew the competition would be tough and deep, but the different races and species that were known to be on that roster was a bit disappointing.

Sure there was some variety but she knew from her travels these couldn't be the only ones that liked to compete. She was about to put it away when she thought she saw a detail catch the corner of her eye. She looked back and saw a write up on someone named Lelannie Darkmane. The thought of a half skunk half horse made her curious a tiny bit on how someone like that was conceived, but she was able to quickly get serious again and wondered if it would be a good thing to meet this other skunk and see if they can get on the same page. She didn't know where this one was from, but if Lelannie was from this world she wouldn't use her ranking to demand a meet up, she wanted to be careful and not make an enemy out or someone she hasn't even met. That and Lelannie was much taller than her, not that the height difference turned her off or anything like that, but she figured pissing off someone who has height over you generally isn't a good idea.

She writes a quick message addressed to Lelannie and after managing to dig up her contact info Daisuke sends it of. She didn't want things to be too intimidating if she were to have it in one of the royal quarters so she suggested something more natural and appealing to both of them.

When the time came to head there she didn't hear of a reply, but mostly because she was fairly busy, but she figured she would go anyway, after all she did send the invite. Worst case Lelannie no-shows and Dai just eats. She would check her messages before going inside to see if there was a reply. She doesn't see Lelannie in there, maybe she got there first. Either way she finds somewhere to sit down.

Last edited by Maxy on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Skunks Empty Re: Clash of the Skunks

Post by ThePonyManager Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:39 pm

Upon hearing that a royal had ask for her visit, Lelannie "The Drakkar" Darkmane was very skeptical of her intensions. Being 7'0" was quite the impressive look for a skunk, but granted the fact she was half equine made more sense for her size. Lelannie knew she had to impress Daisuke and make sure Daisuke wouldn't screw with Lels. Lelannie grabbed her most dark and doom-like cloak she had. She fished out the invitation and set out on a ship to the Royal Skunk's castle.

Lelannie was lead to the huge palace and she had marveled in the sight. It was very impressive and very beautiful. Lilly put on her darkest demeanor and started to walk like her inspiration, The Undertaker, towards the room that a guard, whom she towered over, lead her. They came into the dining hall and Lelannie strutted in. Her cloak made her astounding height and stature look even more monstrous. It had spikes along the arms, shoulders, and the sides of her legs. It had an opening for her mega sized tail and it was quite floofy at the same time. Her skunk markings were definitely apparent as she sat directly across from Dai.

"So a queen requests my presence huh?" Her voice was dark, cold and slithery. "It better be worth it because I am not looking forward to a screw over! I have only just begun here and didn't expect to be swept away to get told to watch myself!"
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Daisuke was going to get up to greet Lelannie when she arrived but the visitor sat down before Dai had a stand up. She looked a little bit disappointed with how cold Lelannie was sounding, but she didn’t feel threatened. She looked her over from where she was for a quick moment before speaking. “No need to worry” Dai tells her. “I asked to meet with you to try to prevent that actually.”

She introduces herself, but mentions that Lelannie doesn’t have to be too formal if she doesn’t want to, but she soon gets down to business and mentions how she found out about Lelannie before adding “And as you may have guessed there isn’t a lot of us skunks around on said roster. I am aware that you’re only part skunk, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t act like we’re different or should be hostile towards each other. You got a good build and figure and from the looks of it you look like you could kick a lot of ass without much trouble. But one thing I learned from observing my mother-in-law compete when I was younger and living on Earth it can be very difficult to survive in this sport on one’s own.”

She takes a moment before continuing. “I’m unsure of what your goals are but maybe we it wouldn’t hurt if we formed an alliance of some kind.” Hopefully it would be clear from Dai’s tone that she wasn’t wanting to get on Lelanni’s bad side and did want to see if there is a way for someone who share the same species, even if in part, to come together. She didn’t say it right away but whether it was kept strictly business or they formed a personal connection she would be ok with it.

She would let Lelannie say what she wanted to, and hopefully get a better understanding on what Lelannie wanted, not just in wrestling, but maybe in life. Depending on what was said maybe they could work something out.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:39 pm

"An alliance huh? I think as being two skunks we could definitely work something out." Lelannie calmed dow extremely fast after learning that she wasn't going to get a threatening. "I have heard that it is just you and I as the only two mephitis on the roster. I like how you look your majesty and I must say the compliments are very flattering. I have learned to survive on my own without much aide, granted my heritage gave me these attributes and you could say, my own father was a very brave man as he decided to sleep with my skunkette mother. I was a lucky one as I got her looks, but his power and agility." She took a more relaxed seat. She still towered over much of the room.

"Being 7'0" is never fun as I have to wear mens clothing, but tights are okay fitting. So, a full fledged skunk queen huh? You definitely are lucky enough to have all this. I'm just a small town girl living in a lonely world hun."
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:31 am

At some point Dai tells her that she doesn't have to be super formal, at least not in this setting this time around, just to ease things a bit, but knows she is just being respectful. "You could say that. When I was growing up no way did I expect any of this. I wouldn't say I was a 'small town girl' when I was younger but things were pretty typical for the most part." She didn't question what happened with the girl's parents since Lelannie didn't say what happened to them since she said she was mostly on her own, but wouldn't mind knowing about it. "Still, even though I have all of this it comes with great responsibility."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:08 am

"I for the most part was an orphan from young age! My parents were a mystery to me as I was looking for trouble from a very young age." Lelannie winked at Dai. "So if you are the queen, who is the king here? Is he a skunk as well?" Lels continued to ponder away.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:42 am

She nods, confirming that her husband Sion is one as well and that they've known each other for a long time, before their high school days. Daisuke also figures it is worth mentioning about their daughter Sky and son Excel, since it also relates to all of the responsibility she has.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:26 am

"I see. Seems to me that this Kingdom of yours is very, well, placed in good hands." The skunk mare released her tension as she sat in her chair. Lelannie looked around the room. "I have just started in this business and I am meeting more and more new players every day. It gets intimidating. Especially meeting another skunk. I have grown around ponies and being in this new world, I have my work cut out for me. I hope you understand."
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:01 am

Daisuke smiled at Lelannie, things were in good hands at a moment. "Of course" she replied to the comment of she understand what Lelannie was saying. "And I can only imagine it'll be even more cut out with each new world your explore and the vast variety of people you'll meet along the way. I knew there was more than just us when I was younger. This planet has different races living her as well but we're the more populated. But since joining the roster I've seen some that I've never heard of before. Intimidation can happen to anyone, even someone in my position where I'm not suppose to show it. But like I said before if you want you don't have to go out there alone. If you're more of a solo artist that's perfectly fine too."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:19 pm

"Aye that is a good key point. I think I may take you up on that offer Jus-" She was cut off by a phone ring. "Ah, my apologies." She pulled her cell out and looked at it. "Seems I need to see about a possible match. I hate to pull out but this is a good looking opponent. Hope he has tomato juice on hand." She winked at Dai. "I shall return on your invitation."
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next