by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maria Vs Ryu - Penalty Holds Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Maria Vs Ryu - Penalty Holds Match Empty Maria Vs Ryu - Penalty Holds Match

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Best 3 of 5 falls with penalty hold rule: after each round the winner can put the loser in an extra hold of their choice for 10 seconds. The loser can't escape a penalty hold until the 10 seconds are expired, under pain of disqualification.

The crowd roars wildly as the ring announcer yells the name of TOOOORANAAAMIII... RYUUUU!!!
But Ryu is not really in a cheerful mood. Walking his way to the ring, the Japanese redhead can't help but think at how Maria has toyed him in the showers area, taken selfies of them in compromising positions... and finally blackmailed the boy into accepting an official match with her.

"Umfff.... damn! I could not avoid this match, but I will have to think of her like a normal opponent this time.... and not like a tall busty bombshell". Easier said than done, of course.
Climbed up and standing in the middle of the ring, Ryu would toss his shirt to the crowd, showing his slender well toned body, his old scar crossing his chest.... but luckily not the pinky kissy marks from her private match with Louise.
In fact, about 3 weeks were gone since that "special challenge" with his busty girlfriend, therefore the kissy marks she had left all over his body with a long-lasting lipstick had finally disappeared.
Waiting for Maria to appear, Ryu could not help but sigh in relief at such thought.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Maria Vs Ryu - Penalty Holds Match Empty Re: Maria Vs Ryu - Penalty Holds Match

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:42 am

And the ring announcer continue, after Ryu, he ask for her voluptuous opponent, "the tall and sexy... INFINITY... MAAAAARIAAA !!! "
As usual all the light of the arena turn off, and he crowd ask for Maria... but everyone could hear a big scream of agony... a girl scream, but it was not the voice of Maria... In a explosion of light and fire, Maria appear, bt she is not alone. She pull another girl by her hair. Maria seem to be really happy, swaying her hips in her usual wrestling attire a tight one piece swimsuit, all pink with black and white mark. She smile while pulling furiously the girl hair, She slam her head on the metal safety barrier... taking care to crush her head slowly. Finally she rush and slam her in the crowd. The girl is quite busty, and blonde, wearing a maid attire, some fan recognize the girl "LOUISE... it was Louise Heaven. "
Maria catch louise once again, and push her on her huge tits... Smothering the busty maid while walking to the ring. Louise moan and protest could be hear easily, but in the end when she finally arrive, Louise is KO'ed... totally smothered.

Maria climb in the ring and throw Louise to the boy. "Take that boy... As it's our first official match I think that we could add a little trophy... the winner will take this bitch in the end... sound funny ? "

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:34 am

Maria appears on the ramp as sexy as usual, but Ryu will not take particular notice of it this time, because of the shocking opening show taking place before his eyes.
"Louise...?? Maria what are you doing? Let her go at once..!", he yells, but it's too late: soon his busty girlfriend has fallen asleep in the equally huge bosoms of Maria.

"unghffh..!", the young male would stumble, ending into the ropes as Maria tosses the unconscious Louise into his arms. Ryu would check her and find that she's ok, apart a few bruises, but still out like a light for now.

"What does it mean Maria? Have you finally gone nuts?! I would never put Louise on the stakes if a match, she is not my property! But I will beat you to avange what you did to her instead!"
With great effort, Ryu would settle Louise down on a chair at the ringside, kissing her cheek and letting her rest for now. With that, he would go back on the ring to face the much bigger and taller frame of Maria.
"You...you will be punished for that!".

Once the contenders are facing each others with Louise out of the combat area, the match can be started and the bell rings. The crowd had fallen into a perplexed silence, but now they roar in excitement as Ryu does not waste time, thrusting himself forward for a starting spear aimed at Maria's belly. "hhrumpfh..!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:48 pm

the crowd roar happily at seeing two busty wrestler fighting even before the bell, or more exactly at Seeing a busty girl totally dominate and humiliate an other girl before the match. Louise smothered... most people could not believe it, and Maria know perfectly that she have the perfect effect. In backstage, she see louise, so she ambush the young girl and totally beat her by surprise. When Ryu come and face her after taking care of his girlfriend, Maria just rest sexy on her corner, smiling
"Why are you so rude ryu ? You don't like my trophy ? fufufu... "
Maria continue and tease the boy more and more, she hope to get him crazy, in order to make a good match. When the fight start, Ryu quickly react with a spear on her belly. Maria grunt at receiving the boy full course. She try to resist and manage to stop the boy at few inch of her corner
"Uuuhhh... impressive ryu... just tell me boy... how many time you manage to beat louise ??? Uuh... so keep this idea on mind... now tell me how many chance you have to beat the girl who just smother the girl who beat you all the time ?"
Maria really want to see the eye of ry when he will understand that Maria just trap him, and show him even before the start that he has no chance to win. Slowly Maria try to put the boy in a bearhug.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Ryu's shoulders impact successfully with Maria's body, but the sexy amazon proves to have hard abs under her apparently soft belly, as she manages to stop the boy and wrap her arms around him in spite of the strike received.

Picked up into a strong and teasing bear hug that outlines the big size gap between them, Ryu is also mocked by Maria's playful question as she start playing mind games with her handsome captive.

"Unghhhh... I am fighting with you not Louise...nnfhhh... No matter what you say I won't be yours, and I won't lose to you! Unghfff..!". Ryu is valiantly trying to pry apart Maria's bearhugging arms, but in spite of his defiance, Maria won't miss to notice how his brave speech is reduced to breathless groans every time she puts the squeeze around his waist.
As if squirming in the arms of his foe looking like a disobedient little boy was not annoying enough, Maria's huge and soft breasts are pressing and rubbing the front of his body, from his chest down to his groin, inducing Ryu to blush even if he wishes that she won't notice.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:27 pm

"really... but it's just logic boy... you can't beat louise... I beat louise... you can't beat me... but you're right, forget that, just let's have fun."
And maria start to really has fun. Ryu is trapped in a tight bearhug, and she start to make him bounce up and down, rubbing all his body against her tits... stimulating him as she realize
"hey ryu... it's me or you start to blush... don't tell me that you're shy about my breasts ?"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:51 pm

Still trying to fight back and pry apart maria's powerful hug, Ryu is not making any progress, as the playful amazon starts bouncing him up and down, thus keeping him constantly unbalanced and disoriented. With such sensually taunting method, Maria has gradually overwhelmed Ryu's resistance until she has her easy way to bounce him like a little boy... or some might say "a teddy bear", which also brings more intimate rubbing from her bosoms.

"Nghhh... d-don't make me lough *blushing*... I' not shy about your... *gulp* b-boobs at all", he lies, blushing evidently as a result of Maria's playful teasings.
"You are trying to make me mesmerized by your breasts... b-but it won't work!", he lies again, as she could tell from how the cute boy is trying not to stare at them too much just like a shy and aroused little boy, and even getting all-red faced like one.

Opposite than poor Ryu would try to assert, Maria's strategy is working more than fine, embarrassing the boy and distracting his mind from finding a way out of her embrace.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:17 pm

the crowd start to laugh, at seeing how Maria easily embarrass the boy in her strong hold, making him blush deeply. For the girl, it's really cute to see how the boy blush and try to not look at her breasts. "Really ryu... so bad for me, I think it will be pleasant for me if a strong boy like you, look at my body with desire.. but don't worry ryu... I'm ok..."
Maria continue her hold, but change a little the bearhug, with the bouncing she manage to keep ryu, really high... she squeeze the boy lower spine, but his crotch rub only against her sexy breasts, she look at him and smile, as she know that he is totally trapped now

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Ryu is more and more embarrassed as Maria's huge bosoms are now fully rubbing his crotch, making him hard even if he would not want to.

But sexual teasings are just a part of his problems: Maria's arms are proving to be very strong and virtually impossible to pry apart, especially because Ryu is already busy trying to breathe and resist the painful "loving embrace".

"Uughhh...f-eels goo...urgh... I mean... I must escape..arghh..". Prisoner of Maria's pleasure & pain hug, soon the handsome boy is arched backwards, arms getting too weak to fight as Ryu is now dangling like a cute male doll in her hold.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:19 pm

Soon Maria realize that her sexual teasing totally work on the boy, she make him really hard, and in a same time, her strong arm crush his back for good, making the boy unable to stop her bearhug.
"Must escape... hmmm... that's a good idea... hihihi...."
And Maria help the boy in one way, she lean forward and fall on the ring with her little prisonner, smashing his back and his head on the mat, but also crushing his private part with her breasts keeping him in a constant teasing/crushing humiliation

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next