by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 10:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Business" Dinner

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"Business" Dinner - Page 3 Empty Re: "Business" Dinner

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:42 am

"Laaaaame!"

Mercy shook her head and her pink mane ruffled around her. She took another big sip from her drink and ate some more octopus. "All work and no play makes Angel a dull chica!" Mercy laughed, definitely feeling a little tipsy now. "But seriously, girl, after this, let's hit the dance floor! You got so much to shake, it's a crime not to every once in a while!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:31 am

Angel shook her head, and then finally laughed at Mercy. "Alright, alright. I get it. Tonight's not really about business. I get it, chica."

She pushed her water aside and reached for the big drink, taking a long sip from it, wincing very slightly as the liquid slipped down her throat. Oof. That was strong stuff.

"Dance floor, huh?" She grinned, glancing at Mercy, looking her over slyly. "Are you sure that's a good idea? You couldn't handle me on the dance floor, I don't think."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:10 am

Mercy beamed when Angel finally figured it out. She watched the spicy Latina sip the big girl drink and nodded with approval. "It's good, right?!" She exclaimed.

She laughed as Angel declared that Mercy couldn't hang with her. "Girl." Mercy said, grinning and shaking her head. "I'll put my tight butt against that Latino booty any day of the week. I might be a skinny white girl, but I kill it in the club!" Mercy stuck out her tongue and rocked her shoulders back and forth like she might start dancing right there. She took another sip from the big drink and passed it back to Angel.

"So, hurry up!" Mercy chirped and began shoveling more octopus into her mouth. "Let's go wreck it!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:53 am

"It's strong," Angel replied, taking another sip from the drink. She reached for another piece of octopus, and shook her head. "Just a little stronger then I'm used to!" It was true. She had been out drinking with a lot of people over the past year, but usually she stuck with weaker stuff. Whatever was in Mercy's 'big girl drink' was already starting to get to her.

She munched on her octopus, swallowing it down while she listened to Mercy's declaration, and shook her head back at her. "Uh huh. Be careful, Pinky. I could bounce you right off of the dance floor with my tight Spanish booty!" She was in agreement about wanting to get out of the restaurant, though. She still felt out of place there, and was eager for a chance to leave.

She stuck her tongue back out at Mercy, then went for more food, wanting to fill her belly before they left, but she stopped, suddenly feeling slightly awkward again, as she thought over the situation a little more. She raised her gaze back towards Mercy, and gave her a small smirk. "So, not that I'm complaining, chica, because I needed to get out anyway, but...why me? I get that the whole business part of tonight was just a cover, but...we don't really know each other or anything. Why didn't you invite, like...Taylor or someone?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:11 pm

"I can go out with Taylor anytime I want." Mercy replied. And I had to pick one of the main eventers, sooo it was either you or Kelly or... Brittany.." Mercy furrowed her brow. "And I think both of them hate me. The feeling is pretty mutual." She said and nodded emphatically.

"Besides..." Mercy said. "I still wasn't too sure. I figured you hated me too or something but I also figured maybe of anyone you would be the one who might be able to let it go." Mercy shrugged and took a sip from the big girl drink. "Man... sooo good!" She said, grinnign widely as her cheeks reddened from the booze.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:52 pm

Angel reached for the drink, ready to take another sip, then stopped, raising a confused eyebrow towards Mercy.

"Wait. Why did you think I hated you?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:57 am

Mercy blinked when Angel responded.

"Um..."

MERCY thought it was obvious. "Uh, well... the time you fought against Heather, I sort of... it felt like you thought I was taking Heather's side, so, I just figured you thought I was some bitch who didn't like you and that you hated me for that..." She explained sheepishly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:27 pm

Angel furrowed her brow and reached for the drink, taking a long sip from it before answering Mercy.

"Oh please. I had nothing against you, chica. You weren't even on my radar at the time. I just didn't like that stuck-up bitch Heather, that's all."

She took another drink, then gave Mercy a loopy grin.

"Still don't, to be honest."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:50 am

"Well, how would I know!?" Mercy said, shaking her head. "You were pretty upset during those meetings!" She said and turned her head. "Plus, I guess I did kinda want Heather to win at the time. we WERE friends after all.." Mercy paused for a moment.

"But I didn't allow it to affect me professionally!" She insisted. "Well, I mean... in that case... We had a biit of an unprofessional encounter..." Mercy said blushing. "But we kinda stopped talking after that. It was hard for me to ah..."

Mercy shut her mouth with the big drink they had nearly taken down. The last sip making her a bit woozy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:36 am

Angel's smile slipped off of her face, and she grabbed for the big drink, taking a long drink from it before speaking back up.

"I was upset because I had to deal with freakin' Heather!" Angel answered, shaking her head back at Mercy. "I had fought my ass off for another shot at the belt. I had led a team of absolute nobodies to victory in the Temple Games to get that chance. Do you know how stressful that was? Trying to make sure a team of rookies and nobodies could stand up to teams full of the biggest names in the company?"

She shook her head again and took another drink, a smaller sip this time. "I wasn't upset at you. I was upset at seeing Heather of all people getting a shot at the title. I don't care what she says, she's a weak bitch that absolutely didn't deserve what she had."

Angel went quiet after that, letting out a deep sigh, lowering her gaze to the table. After a moment's thought, she glanced back up at Mercy, trying to hide the start of another smile. "Unprofessional encounter, huh? How did that turn out?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next