by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

@AFW with Nikolette Tessa and Taylor Parker

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

@AFW with Nikolette Tessa and Taylor Parker Empty @AFW with Nikolette Tessa and Taylor Parker

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:16 am

The studio was set up with three comfortable chairs, a small end table next to each one with glasses of water sitting by them. Behind them was a wall of monitors that flashed various feeds in the background. It was set up more like a news studio than anything else, but the green haired girl in the middle, seemed perfectly at ease. Madison heights held a tablet in one hand while her perfect smile flashed at the camera that zoomed in on her pretty face.

"Welcome, everyone who is tuned in! As we get ready for the upcoming number one contender's match, we've decided to give you, the fans, total control! In studio we have Nikolette Tessla, runner up in the Friction World Cup and Former Entropy and Friction World Title holder Taylor Parker!" In the background on the mo0nitors flashed various clips from both girls' careers.

"Instead of the usual contract signing, or arena interview, we've decided to get to know the contenders a bit better with your help. Everyone's submitted questions to our @AFW account and we'll be reading them off to both of the wrestlers!" Madison looked between the girls. "I hope you're both ready! I know our fans aren't afraid to ask the tough questions, but don't worry, we've dug through and found a couple of softballs as well." Madison laughed. "Do you think you can handle everything the fans can throw out at you? Do you have anything to say to them before we get to their questions?"

Madison looked to Taylor first.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

@AFW with Nikolette Tessa and Taylor Parker Empty Re: @AFW with Nikolette Tessa and Taylor Parker

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:15 pm

Taylor lounged comfortably across her chair, legs crossed and draped over one arm while she leaned back against the other. She bobbed her top foot up and down, her legs clad in black boots, laced up the front almost to her knees, and she wore a short black sleeveless dress that was tight through the body with a fluttery skirt. In her current position, the skirt fell down enough to show every bit of her sleek, sexy, strong thighs.

The rest of her was adorned in punky regalia, assorted bracelets on her wrists, a choker snug around her neck with a small silver star pendant, a small silver ring in her eyebrow, a stud in her nostril, and three earrings in each ear, one in the bottom and two in the top. The dress's racerback tanktop style let the angel wing tattoo on her left shoulder show, and the "Imouto" kanji on her neck peaked out from under her long, red-streaked blonde hair. Her makeup was done all the way, complete with dark eyeliner and smoky blue eyeshadow that made her deep blue eyes shine like jewels.

She wore a faint smirk while she gazed across at Madison, and past her, Nikolette, her friend, training partner, and now rival.

"Yeah, I just want to say to Nik and everyone else that babe, I love you to death, but from this point on... all bets are off." She coolly eyed Nikolette, still smiling. "The moment you step in that ring, you're mine. I'm not stopping until I get Kelly."

Madison laughed and looked at the camera. "I guess this isn't going to be a friendly match!" She remarked. "And you, Nikolette?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

@AFW with Nikolette Tessa and Taylor Parker Empty Re: @AFW with Nikolette Tessa and Taylor Parker

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Nikolette was in stark contrast to the dressed up punker. She sat slumped in the chair just a bit but her legs were spread in a much more masculine style. Her dress was simple and consisted of a pair of baggy brown work jeans, heavy black boots and a baggy T-shirt that had Einstein sticking out his tongue. The only bit of flair was a pair of aviator goggles that rested on her head. Her hair was tied up in a simple ponytail.

She smiled at Madison and nodded to Taylor. "Yeah, I'm actually pretty excited for this match. I promise I'm gonna give the best performance of my career. And then I'm gonna give an even better performance when I beat Kelly. But, Taylor and I are gonna be friends no matter what. Hopefully we'll be even closer after beatin' the heck outta each other!" Nikolette laughed.

Madison nodded. "I'm sure that most fans will be eager to see if you can stay friends with so much on the line." Madison glanced down at her tablet and swiped at it. On the monitors the first question popped up so that the whole question spread across the entire wall of screens.

"The first question is for Taylor and segues from that topic. It's from @maskedheelRogers: 'Is it harder or easier to fight a friend and training partner? Does that give you an advantage?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Taylor stuck her tongue out through her grin at Nikolette before turning around to look curiously behind her at the giant question glowing on the wall of monitors. She laughed as she turned back and cozied herself into her chair.

"Um... Yeah, it really is. First off, I know Nik's not gonna jump me backstage or anything, which is nice. Like, it's a dream to be able to wrestle hard and fight your heart out against someone you respect for the love of the sport. It's really beautiful when it's done right, which is why it really pisses me off when the psycho chicks try to ruin it.

"But as far as Nik being a training partner... Yeah, it's easier. I know how to beat her, and I know she can't beat me. I'm really relaxed and totally confident heading into this match... I have a lot of respect for Nik, and I think she's a great wrestler, but I'm gonna show everybody the difference between me and the rest of the locker room."

Madison nodded when Taylor finishe and swiped a finger across her tablet, causing the next question to appear behind the three.

"Nikolette, on that note, we have a similar question from @IWChamp: Nikolette, what advantages do you have over Taylor, and how do you see yourself winning? I can't wait to see you get your revenge on Kelly Conway!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Nikolette smiled at Taylor and took a sip of water while Madison read off the question. "Well, I think Taylor's on the mark. I know how she fights maybe better than anyone. It might make it a wash, but it's not cause I have an advantage. Some gals might try an figure out what Tayor's weaknesses are, but I think the problem is they never really figure out her strengths. Not really, at least. I know what they are an I got somethin that can't really be gotten by training or anythin like that."

Nikolette glanced at the monitors and then back at Madison. "I can't wait either!"

Madison nodded and looked to Taylor. "Speaking of, @TheNikChick asks: 'Does it REALLY matter who beats Kelly? If it's Nik, won't you still be satisfied to see Kelly get what's coming to her?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Taylor's face lit up and she laughed out loud. She turned to sit facing forward in her chair, smoothing her dress down under her thighs as she did before crossing her legs again.

"YES, it matters!" She exclaimed with a grin. "C'mon, dude! I'd be happy to see anyone beat Kelly down, but after everything she's done to me, to my family, to my friends, my Dojo girls, and to AVERY..." Her face darkened, her smile left and she shook her head grimly. "I'm gonna take something from Kelly that she can't ever get back."

Madison pantomimed a shiver and moved right along to the next question. She read it off as it appeared on the monitors behind her. "Nikolette, @fitemegurl66 asked you: how do you expect to make it in the AFW when you fall apart whenever a girl gets sexy? Maybe you just need to get laid?"

Madison chuckled at that one, and looked at Nikolette. "What do you say to that?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Nicolette blinked at the question and her cheeks reddened. "Ah, well, I don't think that's really the case, but I'm guessin they're talking about the end o the match with Kelly. It wasn't sexy, it was weird. Honestly, was nonplussed with the way the match had turned and how odd that Kelly was actin, it caught me off guard. It's not like Tayor's gonna get frisky with me so I ain't gotta worry about that, but if Kelly tries it again, I'll punch her in the face!" Nikolette grinned and nodded.

Madison chuckled politely and turned towards Taylor. Her face became a bit serious. "You've talked a lot about the dojo and your family. Word has leaked that your friend Cassie Elliot has retired and @grapplemaster86 asks: 'With Cassie gone, and her final match in AFW a submission loss to Kelly, is that going to motivate you or do you think it might get in your head?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Taylor gave Nikolette a saucy wink and laughed, until the next question came. Storm clouds gathered over her head and she seemed to darken the studio around her. She reminded herself to watch her language, mind her manners, don't freak out and say things she'll regret.

She leaned forward in her chair, clearly annoyed, and sternly addressed the question. "Well, thanks for bringing that up, grapplemaster86. Yes, it motivates me. Yes, it's in my head. So I won't feel bad when I hit that girl like a train."

She sat back and waved her hands irritably. "Do you guys have any questions about Nikolette? She's twice the wrestler Kelly will ever be. Forget Kelly. In a little bit, she's just gonna be a footnote in our careers." She gestured back and forth between Nikolette and herself.

Madison nodded sympathetically. "Okay, well I promise this next question has nothing to do with Kelly." She swiped to the side on her tablet. "Nikolette, @raddude69 asked: will u sho me ur tits???"

There it was, displayed on the monitors behind them, in huge letters, misspellings and all.

After a brief moment, Madison, the consummate professional in green hair and a TV smile, turned to Nikolette. "Comments?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:56 am

Nikolette looked at Taylor and nodded. She felt the same way when it came to Kelly. She was going down. However, the question that came was another embarrassing one. "Maybe I should be flattered that the fans wanna see?"

Nikolette stood up and began to pull up her top, showing off her chiseled abs. She blushed but smiled until the faintest hint of teal from her bra showed. She then let her shirt drop and plopped down. "That's it..." She said and looked away, blushing.

Madison gave a small clap and smiled. "Very nice." She then turned to Taylor. "@FunGuyCali says: Nikolette is a prominent girl in your dojo, is there any other up and coming girls from the Dojo?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Taylor giggled away while Nikolette got up. "Ohhhh!" She laughed even harder when the girl grabbed the hem of her shirt, but then she started to pull it up and show some skin.

"OHHHH, SHIT!" She laughed and clapped her hands, and then quickly covered her mouth with an apologetic, embarrassed look. Watch your language, Taylor!

"I feel like I have to show my abs now, just so you don't get too cocky. You can have the other one, though. May I just point out that nobody wrote in asking to see my boobs! You'd have to have a pretty big TV to see 'em, anyway..."

She laughed and laughed and flopped over the arm of her chair until her head bumped into Madison's shoulder, but then came the next question. She waved it off.

"Maaaan, come on. Yeah, dude, all of our girls are up and coming. Alaina Sanders is a beast. Julia Rogers is hot stuff. We've had Gabbie Desjardin helping out. And when we do expand it, we'll have even more. But dude, why is everyone asking me about everyone but Nik and me? I'm fighting Nikolette Tesla, and she's serious business. Like, show some respect here, ya know?"

She leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs while Madison moved on.

"Okay, for Nikolette, @R1ngAngel wrote: this is the toughest match of your career other than kelly, but it's a big step down for taylor. what do you think of your chances really?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next