Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Purrfect...

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Purrfect... - Page 2 Empty Re: Purrfect...

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:41 am

Eve was excited now, her magic worked and her prisoner was healed. "Good, my prisoner..." She says in a way that would make Lapin remember that she was still a captive. "You never answered my question during out match. About my body slams... Was I, and am I still, too heavy for you? "

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:02 am

Smile slowly disappearing after she was reminded of the fact that she was still a prisoner Lapin just couldn't understand Eve, one minute she was acting all kind hearted and giving helpful advice but next minute she was being sadistic and borderline cruel.

Deciding to just leave the comment alone Lapin answered Eve's question with an embarrassed expression, "W-Well.. You were pretty heavy.. And it did hurt a lot.. So yes I suppose you were.."

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:09 am

Eve giggles slightly, walking around to be behind the rabbit. "Well, well. Isn't that a bit mean to gear? I suppose I am a little overweight for my species....How about you and I just make sure?" Suddenly, Eve throws her hip to bump Lapin's bottom and make her fall forward.

After, Eve would jump up and deliver a body slam once again, all her weight pressing into Lapin. She would lay atop the rabbit and only giggle in delight.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:32 am

Calmness dispersing to make room for more fear Lapin's ears fell to the sides of her head as they always did when she was too worried or afraid. Had she offended Eve? Or is that exactly what Eve wanted her to say? All she knew for certain is that Eve had something unpleasant planned for the near future.

"W-What!" Is all Lapin was able to explain before she was knocked to the ground, only able to look up with wide eyes full of fear as Eve leapt into the air to deliver another painful bodyslam. "W-Why.." Lapin would whimper weakly whilst pathetically wiggling underneath Eve, not understanding why the cat would be so pointlessly mean.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:01 am

Eve pressed her full weight into that slam, and onto Lapin. The girl makes a dark smile as she lay atop Lapin. "Why? Because I can do so. You are my prisoner, remember? But, do not be worried...Don't cry either." Eve makes that dark smile into a softer one. She leans uer head down to kiss the neck of the rabbit.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:32 am

Quite upset by Eve's nasty words Lapin could already feel the tears filling up her eyes. Not wanting to disobey her captor she tightly shut her eyes in an attempt to block the tears from exiting. Of course the last thing she wanted to do was upset Eve, who knows what she would do if she got angry?  

In response to the kissing Lapin's face suddenly lit up red and she began frantically struggling. "N-No! P-Please I cant handle things like this!" She yelled with a voice filled with worry, not wanting to see where Eve would take this situation.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:01 am

That was some response.

Eve was mean, but she knew when enough was enough. She rolls off of the other woman. In good timing, too. It looked as if Lapin was very embarrassed. Her face was red! "Alright, alright. I may uh, have gone too far. That's my bad." She got up on yer knees ajd, if needed, helped Lapin to her knees as well.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:17 am

Incredibly surprised that her reaction actually caused Eve to get off of her Lapin quickly leant back up and crawled backwards. Stopping not that far away from her captor to look at her with an expression of both fear and confusion. She just couldn't understand Eve as a person! Was she nice or was she mean!?

"I-I don't understand are you kind or cruel!?" Lapin squeaked in confusion whilst tugging on her own ears, hoping to at last get some kind of explanation.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:35 am

She liked to toy with Lapin. But, things were getting more serious than Eve was initially prepared for. And the night had only started. ".....I don't really know. This whole freedom thing is still new to me, okay? I-I...I guess I don't know my limits on things."

The cat stands up and sighs. "Before a few months ago, I was a captive. But, it wasn't for one night. I don't really remember how long I was prisoner...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:14 am

Lapin couldn't believe how rapidly her opinion of Eve was changing. At first she was confused by the feline then she was afraid of her and now she's feeling sorry for her! She was just so unsure about how to feel.

"I-Im sorry to hear that.." Lapin exclaimed in her usual timid manner, letting go of her ears to climb back onto two feet. "So.. Um.. What do you want to do now..?" She asked, quickly trying to change from morbid topic.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next