» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Beauty before the beast

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Beauty before the beast - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty before the beast

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:42 pm

Anne nodded her acquiescence to the plan, it made sense enough. She was still concerned about getting splashed beneath King's massive bulk again, but hopefully it wouldn't come to that a third time. Taking a few steps back she made some more space between herself and her soon to be opponent. "Normally I'd start with a test of strength and talk some wicked shit, but I wont be doing that with King so I'll skip that bit for now. Okay, ready when you are."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Yuki nodded, giving a few seconds before dashing forward, fists raised in her traditional stance. She made a feint to act as if she was going to throw a punch, but instead lashed out with her foot, catching Anne in the midsection.

She wanted Anne to experience her strategy of quick attacks used to wear down the opponent.

"I probably won't need to show you my finisher, as you probably saw my match with Lily." she said with a small smirk.

Beauty before the beast - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:05 pm

Anne approved of Yuki's initiative, always being a fan of rushing straight after an opponent rather than dancing about the ring like a ninny. Strangely enough, the girl made no attempt to raise her guard as her opponent charged, as if ready to just take the punch and fight through it. As it turned out this was irrelevant as the punch was a diversion, making way for a quick kick to Anne's stomach.

After a soft grunt and a flinch from the impact of Yuki's long leg striking her belly Anne responded on instinct alone. The way she did many things. Her arms wrapped around the offending limb, almost hugging it to her abdomen, before twisting with a roar of effort as she attempted to pull Yuki from her feet and give her a short toss by the captured leg. "Awwh, so I don't get to look forward to that kiss? Shame. I'll just have to steal one."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:05 am

Yuki blushed beet red as Anne uttered that comment, before being thrown across the ring by her leg. Instead of falling flat on her face, she tucked up and rolled to her feet turning back to face Anne, traces of the blush still evident on her face.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:21 am

Anne hadn't come to the gym today with the intention of embarrassing her partner, or even of threatening to do so, but her "bad girl" persona was carried well beyond the confines of the ring and she had issues turning it off. A smirk played across her lips, first an honest smile impressed by Yuki's agility, and then a dirty grin at her blush.

No quarter given; the rocker hesitated only an instant to savor the moment before rushing headlong after her opponent-partner. She sprinted recklessly swinging an arm out for a running clothesline. It would soon become clear to Yuki just why Anne had such difficulty with King: she preferred power moves, but that fell apart against an opponent twice your size who did the same.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:30 am

Yuki saw the running clothesline, and waited till the last second before ducking under the arm, getting behind her and wrapping her arms around her opponents waist. With a grunt of effort, she lifted Anne up and brought her down in a brutal German suplex

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Anne wasn't exactly surprised when she was dodged, just mildly annoyed. Lily always told her not to telegraph her moves, or at least not so early, but the big moves were the most fun! What she wasn't expecting, however, was for the pale beauty to heave her over backwards bringing her head and shoulders crashing down to the mat. "Oof!"Folded over with her feet by her head the rocker was dazed for a moment as she stared at the ceiling from between her knees. To add insult to injury this position also left her shirt and skirt both to fall 'up' her body leaving her panties plainly visible, and vulnerable.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:01 pm

Yuki let Anne's body go, trying NOT to focus on the fact that her opponent's panties were visible. That was why she preferred her MMA style wrestling gear, so that way no one ended up seeing your underwear.

Rolling to her feet, she grabbed Anne and pulled her up before wrapping an arm around her head and slamming her down in a perfect DDT. She took a moment to analyze how she was doing, and was pleased that she was making progress.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Unlike Yuki, Anne was shameless, even a bit of an exhibitionist. She wore skirts into the ring expressly for such moments, well that and for easy access... Scarcely had she recovered from the impact of the suplex when Anne was rolled over and dragged back to her feet. Well, that was a familiar feeling. One arm wrapped around Yuki's toned midsection as the girl brought the rocker's head crashing down to the mat for a second time. "Nnnuh!"

With one hand and her knees set against the mat Anne quickly gathered her bearings and attempted to retake some of the initiative in this match. With a loud groan of strain she would attempt to rise to her feet, her arm still around Yuki's waist trying to lift the woman up under her arm. Being equal to her opponent in size this was not an easy or quick task, but Anne hoped her effort would pay off in the end.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:25 pm

Yuki gasped as she felt herself being lifted into the air. Refusing to panic, she decided t bring her elbow slamming into the side of her head, in an attempt to be freed.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next