by Teenwrestler Today at 9:22 am

» Miku Kobayawa vs Raposa FaĆ­sca - Hentai match
by Frodouken Today at 7:56 am

» Raynare - The Fallen Angel
by Frodouken Today at 7:32 am

» Canon Character Database
by TW1ST3DRD Today at 7:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 3 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for matches

Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:49 am by skip-stop

Ahoy! Skip-stop is in touch and I'm still looking for some matches

Charlotte Ravel' reporting for duty
Charlotte Ravel':

Mindy vs Daisuke - Rumble at the Gym! - Page 3 Xewd2110

I see it as intense matches where our characters will be able to show aerobatics of wrestling. All match types except hentai are fine. FvF only, not FvM

Initially I'm looking for one-shot matches and would like her to get some wins. But I'm open to any questions and suggestions. If we can come up with a decent storyline, I don't mind if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Request Filled for Now, IGNORE!

Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:18 am by Frodouken

New here and wanting to put my character to use https://www.afwrpg.com/t21508-raposa-faisca-the-brazilian-bombshell#562690

Down for any match type involving FVF. Think I’ve got a good understanding of the rules rp

Comments: 3

Mindy vs Daisuke - Rumble at the Gym!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mindy vs Daisuke - Rumble at the Gym! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mindy vs Daisuke - Rumble at the Gym!

Post by Toshokan Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:57 am

Having grabbed Daisuke nice and tight, Mindy steadily rose from her low crouch, stopping in a wide, solid stance. It was a sight to behold, Mindy standing tall like that with her opponent slung so easily across her shoulders. She had to steady her footing to make sure that Daisuke didn't slip away with all his kicking, but apart from that she could probably lift him like this for a very long time. He was no different from a fleshy, very noisy barbell.

But she didn't intend to hold him for long, of course. It was getting harder to stay stable on her feet, as Daisuke recovered from the surprise and squirmed harder and harder. It was good thing that both Mindy and Daisuke wished the same thing, though! "Let you go? Alright, give me a second..." And she would just fall to the side, looking to slam Daisuke shoulder and neck first into the mat, before letting him go. "Hm! There you go!"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Mindy vs Daisuke - Rumble at the Gym! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mindy vs Daisuke - Rumble at the Gym!

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:42 pm

The wrestling prince was still stunned as Mindy managed to lift him up on her shoulder in a firemans carry position before rising up on her feet. The boys were in shock while the girls in awe, Mindy lifting Daisuke on her shoulders was a true sight to behold indeed as Daisuke himself was feeling a bit embarrassed at the thought of being woman-handled here. Still , he squirmed on top of her and kicked his legs out wildly but Mindy at him caught tightly and wouldn't let go- until she herself wanted to that is.

After a brief moment, Mindy fell down on her side to bring Daisuke down on his back with the impact really felt around the back of his head and shoulders. A loud *THUD* sound echoed a bit in the gym room as the two went down, Mindy's body also aided in the impact her body pressed down onto his with the fall. Daisuke let out a loud moan and bridged his body up after the impact, trying to roll away from his opponent. His body glistening in a light sheen of sweat now, he was beginning to realize that Mindy was a type of wrestler that he had never faced before- it was going to be muscle vs muscle in this battle of the sexes match.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum