by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Rei Tue May 19, 2015 3:50 am

Mikayla couldn't help it. When Fallon broke into laughter at the blonde's absolutely horrible pun, the blonde tried to hold it in, but was soon to follow, breaking into giggles and bringing her hand to her face to hide them. Even if her pun had been horrible, she had never been able to resist laughing when around friends who were laughing, and this was no exception. Fallon got her going so much that she had to lean her elbows on the table and try to catch her breath. "I know," Mikayla managed with a nod of agreement, between giggles, when Fallon told her she was terrible. Whew...she would never be making that terrible pun again so long as she lived, but the first time had been well worth the insanity.

She reeled herself in a few moments later, wiping tears from her eyes and brushing her hair back from her face. Her eyes shifted back to Fallon once they were clear, as they discussed Red again. "She's nice! All the trainers have been," Mikayla reported, her mouth shifting into a wry smile. "Hey, if I'm going to get any better, someone has to put their head down there, and they did sign up to be trainers to help people get better, right? Maybe Red enjoys it." Like I enjoyed the facesit..., she did not add. Mikayla did enjoy trapping those girls in headscissors too, she supposed... not in a vicious way, but in near-amazement that she had the wrestling ability to turn them the same color as turnips. It was funny...she usually liked to be the one dominating.

And speaking of dominating... Mikayla writhed in her seat slightly, for what felt like the hundredth time on the night, when Fallon mentioned working her over. Urgh, she just had to put it that way... In Mikayla's current state, even the thought of Red working her over sounded enticing, but Fallon far moreso. Mikayla opened her mouth to make a cocky reponse and continue the conversation without raising suspicion, but the waitress interrupted, taking their orders. Another set of waitresses followed, and Mikayla graciously took the soup and salad. As much as she liked to talk, she was more than willing to let food stop her mouth, and as she took a sampling of the soup and of the salad before making her way through both. "Mmmm...really good," was her only real comment. It was time to figure out exactly how to start the conversation with Fallon, as the chef finally approached, setting up at the grill in the middle of the table to put on his show. Maybe food sliding around on the grill would give her some inspiration.

Rei

Back to top Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Tue May 19, 2015 4:51 am

Fallon had never heard the joke that Mikayla made before. No one she had ever known had had the combination of wit and gall to make that sort of horrible, horrible pun. She loved Mikayla even more now, simply because the girl had used a pun like that. Fallon loved bad puns, and one that incorporated her name and the sexy imagery of a scantily-clad Mikayla falling down on top of her? It was perfect. So, so perfect.

Fallon would sip at her sake as Mikayla talked a little more about Red. It occurred to Fallon that she didn't actually know what the trainer's name was, and that she should probably ask if she ever saw the crimson-maned AFW staffer again. "She might enjoy it. I know there are some girls who really do love that sort of thing, y'know!" She giggled and winked again. Fallon herself sure didn't mind being dominated from time to time, though she was so full of energy that she was usually naturally dominant.

The waitress came by and took their orders, and then came the soup and the salad. Fallon spurned the salad and went straight for the hot, beefy broth. It had just a few mushrooms and some green onions floating in it—simple yet perfect. As Mikayla mentioned how delicious it was, Fallon would nod emphatically. "Mm hmm!" was the only reply she could make with her mouth full. She would push her salad bowl over to Mikayla. "Mmm," she insisted, imploring the blonde to eat it.

Their chef arrived soon thereafter, and Fallon was happy to see that it was Eguchi-sama, who Fallon had had the pleasure of watching a couple of times before. He was one of the best that Teppanyaki Moto had in their culinary stable. He brought his cart of ingredients out, setting up behind the grill, checking its temperature, and then getting to work, starting out with the ingredients for the meal's next course, the fried rice. Onions and carrots went onto the grill. Eguchi-sama made every cut with a flourish, and the clanging of the knives on the grill was veritably musical. He cut up one onion into circular layers, stacking them on top of each other, then drizzled oil into the center. In a flash, the stack would light up, flames bursting from the top like a volcano. They soon turned to simple steam, but the effect was no less impressive. Fallon grinned and clapped her hands appreciatively. The smell of the food was already making her drool.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue May 19, 2015 3:14 pm

It hadn't occurred to Mikayla until she and Fallon brushed over it in their discussion of Red that the woman might have really been the type to enjoy ending up at Mikayla's mercy. She did always seem to make the same mistake of dropping her head into range of Mikayla's legs time and time again, and one would think after a couple of months and ten to twelve sessions of training over that time with her head turned to paste, a woman would learn her lesson and avoid that situation. Unless...she enjoyed it. Mikayla imagined that someone might think the same of how she was feeling about Fallon's sitting on her face. A woman did not writhe at the thought of being underneath another woman's ass, where they had been forced to pass out, and want it to somehow happen again unless she had enjoyed it. Suddenly, Mikayla was starting to get suspicious that she had more in common with Red than she had initially thought. "Could be," she replied, thoughtfully, to avoid lapsing into silence as she rolled the idea of it all in her head. She wasn't sure what gave her the stranger feeling, her own reaction to being buried in Fallon's ass or knowing that a trainer could have wanted her face buried in Mikayla's legs. Maybe Fallon would like that, too... Mikayla could always find herself a nice Baywatch-like swimsuit, and-

Okay, she was getting ahead of herself.

If everything else that Mikayla was going to be eating tonight tasted as good as the soup and the salad, she was going to really enjoy the meal, that much was for sure. The salad was a little strong, stronger than at the Japanese restaurants that Mikayla had visited back home, but it was genuinely delicious itself. Mikayla did not deny the salad that Fallon pushed over her way, and while she only slowly picked at Fallon's as she made her way through her own pair of appetizers, she nodded her friend her thanks, still trying to work up a triggering statement for the conversation that she wanted to have with the brunette in her mind.

So you totally turned me on in the match the other night...

Hey! I really liked your ass on my face. Can we talk about that?

So I've never really noticed I was into girls, but you're awesome. Sit on me again?

Obviously, it was not going well. It would take a much longer conversation than what they could have at the teppanyaki table to actually broach the subject without sounding like a moron.

Further distancing her from any real solution was the show that the emerged chef was putting on at the table. Having never seen one of these displays anywhere but on TV, Mikayla watched, eyes sparkling in interest, as the man finished his prep work and then went on to the show, making chopping and cooking a bunch of vegetables far more interesting than it had a right to be. She grinned widely, suddenly really wanting to learn how to do all of what he could do but knowing that she was just enough of danger to herself in the kitchen, despite being a good cook, that she would probably lose a finger in the process. Regardless, the man was an absolute maestro as he prepared everyone a bowl of fried rice from what seemed like rhythmic chaos and started lining them up around the table for everyone to partake in, Mikayla getting hers first and fixing him with an appreciative grin and bow.

Outside of the festivities, silence mostly lapsed over the table, everyone simply giving way to gasping and enjoying themselves less as individual groups and more as a group of spectators as the food was masterfully whisked together and distributed for their enjoyment. Mikayla's conundrum was, for the time being, pushed aside, because the food was absolutely delicious and the show was arguably better.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 20, 2015 12:06 am

Fallon finished her soup quickly, slurping up the whole bowl in short order, leaving not a speck of onion or mushroom or a drop of beef broth left in it by the time she was finished. She discarded the spoon and picked the bowl up, putting it to her lips and tilting it towards her to capture those last few elusive drops. She would set it down, wipe at her mouth with a napkin, and sigh contentedly, just as her sushi appetizer arrived.

Fallon giggled gleefully as the sushi was set in front of her. It was a small plate, with just four rolls on it, but each one was relatively large, filled with delicious tuna, cucumbers, and avocados and topped with a spicy mixture of sriracha and Japanese mayonniase and little crunchy tempura crumbs. The spicy tuna crunch rolls had always been among Fallon's favorites, and she would dig in with little pretense or ceremony, picking the first big roll up with her chopsticks and managing to fit the whole thing into her mouth at once. "Mmmm," she would intone, as she would slowly chew it and swallow it. She would look at Mikayla and chuckle a little. "It's so good, Mikki. I can't believe you don't like sushi. You're missing out!" She would wag her chopsticks at Mikayla before digging into the second roll. It was too bad Mikayla didn't like sushi. Fallon would have fed one of the rolls to her.

Well, there would be time for feeding each other in a few minutes...maybe. Fallon would need to figure out a way for it to not be awkward...

Eguchi-sama continued his work, and Fallon, as she ate her sushi, would turn her attention back to him. The onion volcano eventually died down, and the veggie was chopped up and thrown together with the carrots. He then brought out the eggs, tossing them into the air one by one. Each one came down perfectly on the edge of the spatula, the shell splitting in two but hanging on the metal utensil, while all the insides spilled down into a neat puddle on the grill. While they solidified, the chef would bring out the shrimp for the fried rice, little miniature ones that would cook quickly, as well.

Eventually, the fried rice came together in a big pile. The chef's last trick for the time being was to quickly draw, with the sauce squirt bottle, a picture of Pikachu on the rice at the request of the two kids at the other end of the table. They cheered and clapped excitedly when it was finished, and Fallon would laugh and cheer, too, before the sauce was mixed into the rice and it was served to the hungry customers one by one. Fallon had just finished her sushi when the time came for the fried rice to be served, and she was only getting hungrier.

"Mmmm!" she would intone hungrily, bowing her head to the chef as she took her bowl. Picking up her chopsticks again, she would dig in. "Mmm!" she would moan again. "Aah, it's all so good! Do you like it, Mikki?"

As they ate, Eguchi-sama got to work on the main course, throwing a medley of vegetables and at least five different kinds of protein down onto the grill in their turn, working them expertly as they cooked.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed May 20, 2015 3:25 am

Mikayla did eye the sushi that the waitress placed in front of Fallon, not out of interest in having any of it but in quiet appreciation of how colorful and neat-looking it was with the way they served it. Fallon could totally keep it, and Mikayla fixed her with a fake frown that she forced through her smile when the Californian mentioned that she was missing out. "Hey, I like my fish cooked, thank you very much! But I'm really glad you're enjoying it." And she was. Seeing Fallon's simple joy at having received them and at being able to enjoy them was almost as good as having some delicious food herself, and despite the show going on before her, Mikayla took the time to peer at her friend, smiling contentedly as the other woman enjoyed her appetizer.

Her eyes eventually made their way back to the chef as he performed his beautiful work on the fried rice, even going so far as to make a Pikachu out of the sauce on the pile of rice that he concocted. Mikayla snickered, impressed, at his success before he started gathering up the fried rice for the individuals. Once she had her own serving, she hovered her nose over it to appreciate how amazing it smelled before she grabbed her chopsticks, having at least mastered that part of Japanese eating, and started on the rice. It was about the closest thing to perfect fried rice she had ever tasted.

She was in the middle of appreciating that perfection when Fallon spoke again. "Mrrrmhrrrm," she choked out, tactlessly, through a mouthful of food, before she recovered enough to swallow and tried again. "This is probably the best stuff I've had since I got here...and that's saying something."

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 20, 2015 9:45 am

"Ppppphhbbff," Fallon would raspberry in Mikayla's general direction when she mentioned that she preferred her fish cooked. "So did I, until I actually tried it! Everyone's all like, 'Oh, no, raw fish,' but it tastes so good, Mikki. What's not to like about fish and avocado and rice and mayonnaise and fried crumbs? Nothing's not to like!" Fallon was a very passionate sushi connoiseur. She would keep eating the sushi, though, as Mikayla ate the salad Fallon had slid over to her and Eguchi-sama finished the fried rice.

Once Fallon had her bowl full of rice, she would dig in eagerly. The first portion of the meal at Teppanyaki Moto was always wonderful, but once the fried rice was in her hands, things got really spectacular. It was all so perfectly seasoned, with the perfect ratio of rice to shrimp and eggs and vegetables...it was the best fried rice Fallon had ever had, and she had known the moment she had first eaten at the restaurant that she would, in all likelihood, never be able to eat fried rice anywhere else ever again. "Mmmmm," she would moan again, savoring the taste of the rice with each bite, having to consciously remind herself not to eat it too fast, or it would be gone far too soon.

When Mikayla mentioned it was the best stuff she'd had since she'd come to Japan, Fallon would swallow, grin, and nod. "Tell me about it! And we're just getting started, Mikki!"

Though she paced herself, Fallon finished her fried rice several minutes before her main course was ready. She would watch the meat cooking, sniffing deeply to try to get as much of the delicious smell of the steak as possible. Even the vegetables that were to come with the main course were delicious, and almost all of them were vegetables that Fallon had never eaten before she'd first visited Teppanyaki Moto. The chefs here were so good that they could make something like broccoli actually palatable!

Fallon turned to Mikayla and grinned. Their food was almost done. "It's too bad you decided to order the same thing as me! We could have traded!" She stuck her tongue out. It would have been a great opportunity to feed each other. As it was...would that opportunity come at all? "Seriously, though, it was a great choice. The steak and lobster are both incredible!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu May 21, 2015 10:27 pm

The blonde scrunched up her nose at Fallon's defense of raw fish. "Hey, taste and all the other stuff in there is one thing! Texture is another thing... so slimy." Mikayla even felt the sliminess in her mouth, like the fish had come alive from being so raw and had scooted over to climb into her mouth. "I'm a big texture person... and slimy is one of those textures I just cannoooot do, even if the food tasted like the gods had cooked it..." The slimy fish gods. Poseidon, maybe, since they were Athena and Hera. Now that Mikayla thought about it again, she really liked that Fallon had called her a goddess like Athena... Her imagination tried running wild again.

Mikayla stuck her tongue out back at Fallon when the brunette mentioned they should have ordered different meals and shared. "Youuu were the one who brought up the steak and lobster! I can't be blamed for my actions when someone brings up steak and seafood...cooked seafood-" She fixed Fallon with a mock challenging look and shook her head. "-around me! I have to order it. It's part of the rules of the universe. Besides, who said I'd let you steal my food anyway!?" Aside from the fact that Mikayla herself would say that she would share her food with Fallon, probably no one had said it. Probably. As it was, she grinned smugly at Fallon, putting an arm between them to act like her part of the table was off limits.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 22, 2015 12:46 am

"Pfft! Talk to the hand, girlfriend!" Fallon would tease, putting her hand up, palm facing Mikayla as the girl dissed her sushi rolls again. "They're totally not slimy. They're tender and melt-in-your-mouth-y and just overall delicious." She grinned devilishly, leaning a little closer to Mikayla. "Maybe I should give you a kiss and make you taste the sushi that way!" she would tease, before moving her head back again and giggling. She did want to kiss Mikayla, but she wasn't going to do it until she was sure she had the go-ahead.

When Fallon mentioned how they would unfortunately not be able to share their food, Mikayla stuck her tongue out and chastised Fallon for mentioning the steak and lobster in the first place. The brunette scoffed and stuck her own tongue out in response. "Well, you said you were gonna get the steak and shrimp! We could've traded lobster for shrimp!" Fallon would say. "I can't help talking about the food, y'know. It's really good, Mikki!"

Mikayla obviously understood just how good the food was, because now she was putting up a wall between herself and Fallon with her arm to defend her food against any attempts on the brunette's part to steal it. Fallon snorted and stuck her tongue out again. "If I want it, you can't stop me, Mikki-tikki! Besides, you're taking way too much of the table! Don't try to muscle in on my turf!" Fallon would put her own arm down and push it against Mikayla's, trying to back the blonde's up a few inches.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Fri May 22, 2015 3:17 am

"Slimyyyy," Mikayla rehashed. "Eeeeveryone knows fish are slimy, Fal! Haven't you seen Shark Tale?" As hard as Fallon tried, this was one area where she was nooot going to convince Mikayla to see things her way. The Minnesotan was way too dang picky about what kind of food she ate, based almost solely on the texture of some various foods... and a few rare foods that happened to taste like crap to her.

But...the kiss. Mikayla wanted to admit that she could be convinced to accept the kiss, but could not formulate the words. Instead, she peered over at Fallon as the brunette leaned in, transfixed for a brief second on her lips before she looked away and broke into laughter that she hoped didn't sound nervous. Mikayla had already made out with Fallon's ass. Smooching her lips sounded good, too. "Yeah, you must want me to puke in your mouth!", she retorted, realizing after she had said it that it sounded very gross, the opposite of the ideas her mind was formulating.

She again set eyes on that would have looked challenging if she hadn't been looking like she was going to start giggling. "Oh no, no one takes any of my shrimp! Not even for lobster. Even though I ordered lobster... I just...happened to hear lobster and reacted. Don't judge me!" Her eyes shifted down to the table where Fallon's arm arrived to push hers aside. The blonde relented, only because she had the more ridiculous idea to push over her thusfar-empty dishes and build a momentary fort to mark off her side of the table, before fixing Fallon with an exaggeratedly smug look. "No hands go past the watchtowers, or they get shot!"

In time for her to make the comment, the chef began serving up the main course, making Mikayla's mouth water. She was really having a good time, as much as was on her mind.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 22, 2015 3:56 am

"Ewwww!" Fallon would respond, gagging and exaggeratedly dry heaving after Mikayla mentioned puking in her mouth. It definitely wasn't quite the sexy image that Fallon had been conjuring in her mind when she was talking about kissing Mikayla. "Way to kill the mood, blondie! I can't believe you'd think the kiss would be that bad!" Fallon would huff, pursing her lips poutily and giving Mikayla an angry look that might have been construed as serious were Fallon not doing her best not to giggle throughout it.

When Mikayla started talking about how nobody would take her shrimp, Fallon would smirk and stick her tongue out again, as she put her arm down on the table to push back against Mikayla's. She found that her blonde friend would relent after a few seconds, giving Fallon a total victory. "Hee hee!" the Californian laughed proudly, though she wasn't in total control for very long, as Mikayla would soon stack up her dishes and push them over to the border between her territory and Fallon's, forming a wall that Fallon could not push back so easily. "Hey! No fair!" Fallon would complain. "How are you gonna shoot me, huh?" she would ask, before reaching over the dishes and poking Mikayla between her shoulder and her breast. "Poooooke!"

As Fallon violated the border, however, Eguchi-sama would finish preparing the main course of the meal, handing dishes out starting with the family at the other end of the table. Fallon would notice the food being placed in front of people mid-poke, and would keep her finger on Mikayla until the girl to her left was served. Fallon would then slide back into her own seat and sit up, trying to look prim and proper as she was served. She smiled, bowed, and thanked the chef, before giving Mikayla an impish sideways glance. A waitress came to take away the empty dishes that they had accumulated so far.

Of course, Eguchi-sama's show was not done quite yet. Taking three extra jumbo shrimp he had cooked, the skilled teppanyaki chef divided them into four pieces each. Turning to the child on the far end of the table, the chef would use the spatula to toss the shrimp into the air towards the kid. Despite a valiant effort, the shrimp bounced off of his lip and landed on the floor. The chef would move on down the line, a few of the other diners managing to catch the shrimp in their mouths, but most missing.

Fallon, though, was confident. She had done this plenty of times, and she wanted to show off for Mikayla. "Watch and learn, Mikki!" she would say, as Eguchi-sama tossed the shrimp her way. The toss was a little further than Fallon had expected, and she jerked her body backwards in order to get it. She succeeded, catching the shrimp neatly between her teeth, but soon found her chair tipping backwards. "Waah!" Fallon yelped, flailing her arms for a couple of seconds before she would quickly reach out for Mikayla, wrap her arms around the blonde, and, using the hug, bring her chair clattering back down onto all four legs. Once she was out of trouble, Fallon was immediately beset by more giggles.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next