by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Rei Fri May 31, 2019 2:15 pm

Seeing Fallon looking down at her crumpled form gave Mikayla even more of a will to unfold herself from beneath her. This couldn't keep... happening. Not while she couldn't process how she felt about it and hadn't said a word...

She grunted in her throat as she levered upward, and her feet continued to fish around, trying to hook Fallon's face, until Mikayla finally found... were those her lips? With the discovery, Mikayla stretched her legs as far as they could go when she was still bent at such an angle, and she thought - thought - she got her feet down and around Fallon's chin or neck or... something.

And the weight slipped off of her figure. Letting loose with a massive exhale of relief, Mikayla felt herself teeter back towards the front of the couch until her butt landed somewhere in the middle of Fallon's back, which kept her heels-over-head but much more comfortable than before. And not an ass-sitting victim. Okay, that was better.

In her already-shamed state, Mikayla felt a little offense course through her when Fallon said she had stinky feet - she washed those! - but was much more interested in repaying the brunette and maybe, possibly, salvaging her pride. "I can't do... that," she choked out, a touch more breathless than she had expected to be, as her hands came up to grip at the back of Fallon's tight top and try to pull her downwards.

From Mikayla's mini-foot trap down at least to her calves, or better yet, her thighs. If she could just... get her there and get her Wiimote out of her hands.

Rei

Back to top Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Fri May 31, 2019 6:00 pm

Mikayla stretched out those powerful legs, and Fallon, having known that sitting on top of Mikayla's upturned butt was going to be a risky endeavor, would slip off, feet pressing against her mouth and rubbing along her cheeks as Mikayla kept on reaching for Fallon with those mighty limbs. The brunette quickly tried to pull away, tried to spin and wiggle her way out from between those deadly weapons, but Mikayla was on her, grabbing onto the back of her shirt and yanking her back in the other direction!

"Aaaaah!" Fallon yelped, as she was unceremoniously dragged deep in between the blonde's legs, still twisting and thrashing but finding it impossible to escape as those thighs started to press in on her from both sides. She knew how strong Mikayla's legs were. If the blonde wanted to, she could probably squeeze Fallon unconscious with them in relatively short order. "N-nooo! No! GAH!" she wailed.

After all of her desperate twisting and Mikayla's pulling, Fallon ended up turned to face her friend, her head trapped between those incredible thighs, face squished in to form some duck lips as her eyes and mouth were just a couple of inches away from the Minnesotan's crotch. Dropping her Wiimote, Fallon whined and brought both hands up to Mikayla's thighs, trying to pull them open enough to escape, her face turning red from the heat of those inner thighs pressing in on her ears and cheeks!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:50 am

Reeling in Fallon wasn't easy, but now, Mikayla happened to be the one with the leverage. That felt good, given she had been the one looking like a fool a moment before, but Mikayla didn't waste time pleased that she could yank Fallon where she wanted despite the brunette's fighting. A purpose flashed through her eyes, and she stuck her tongue out in concentration, wanting to make sure she was able to keep Fallon from just scrambling away from her.

As much as Mikayla didn't care about embarrassment... it was different with Fallon. She wanted to represent herself well, to impress her, to... save face, somehow. She wanted to be noticeable. Worth the attention.

Her mind didn't quite process all of that, however, as it was occupied with stopping the woman's fight and pulling her... in.

In the scuffle, she watched Fallon spin around to face her, and knowing the Californian's hands would get involved in the process too, Mikayla thrust her legs forward and went for it. Her calves smacked together, and her thighs... they caught Fallon's head, right around the cheeks and ears.  

Finding herself panting from their now minutes-long struggle, Mikayla let go of her angled grip on Fallon's shirt so she could rock back onto her own hands and cross her ankles, and she stared down through ragged strands of hair even while Fallon's hands gripped at her thighs and a stirring whine left the brunette's throat.

It was... a captivating scene - even exciting, triumphant - watching Fallon's face down between her thighs, and though Mikayla had no designs to crack her newest friend's head like a walnut, she failed to notice the moment getting to her. With the race all but forgotten, Mikayla's years of scissoring everything in sight brought her into motion, with the notion that Fallon wasn't tucked high enough into her thighs.

One of the blonde's hands wove into Fallon's hair and pressed on the back of the Californian's head, while at the same moment Mikayla loosened her python grip just long enough for her to be able to shift Fallon's position. She pulled Fallon's reddening face forward, and just as her friend's pretty features met with the front of Mikayla's borrowed shorts-

-the Minnesotan realized when she felt her own... reaction damp against her skin that she had just revealed to Fallon how her body had enjoyed the last few minutes.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:20 am

Fallon had been really hoping she could just scramble away from Mikayla. She knew those legs were absolute terrors in the ring, but maybe Mikayla was tired after walking around all night, and maybe she wasn't thinking of snapping them so tightly shut as to truly trap Fallon. Fallon's arms weren't flimsy. If the blonde's legs squeezed at something short of full power, she knew she could wrench them open and escape if she had to...

But Mikayla did snap those legs shut as tight as she could. They pulsed with power, and Fallon let out a shriek as her hands, yanking hard on both of those thighs, did not seem to be doing any good. She was trapped, and Mikayla seemed very proud of what she had accomplished. The wild tussle seemed destined to end with the blonde getting even with Fallon for the brunette's victory in the ring. Mario Kart was all but forgotten as Mikayla's legs loosened for a second, only for her hand to find Fallon's hair and yank her forward, preventing any sort of escape.

Those thighs snapped against her ears again, leaving Fallon trapped again, this time with her face pressed right up against Mikayla's crotch! With the borrowed shorts stretched tight across it, there were really only a few molecules of fabric separating Fallon's nose and mouth from her blonde friend's privates, and something about that fact, despite this being a situation Fallon had faced many, many times before, turned the Californian's face so bright red it might as well have been glowing.

She couldn't help but breathe, trying to get oxygen. And when she did, her nose caught a minuscule whiff of a very distinct musk...and a few seconds later, through the shorts, Fallon could feel a little bit of dampness against her cheeks and lips.

And that glowing red face somehow, impossibly, got redder, as Fallon let out a plaintive, soft whine...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:36 am

Mikayla's lips drooped open in horror. It was the only part of her that moved while the rest of her body, including her head-squeezing legs, stiffened and tensed until her fingernails were biting into the couch cushions.

Among the million immobilizing thoughts that filled her head, the one that screamed at her the loudest while she gaped at Fallon's eyes - she could barely see the brunette's nose for where it was buried, and her lips were... where Mikayla could feel them all too closely -  was that she had screwed up, worse than she could have imagined she would.

And as Fallon let loose with a meager whine that seemed to reverberate throughout Mikayla's entire lower half and that the blonde could only hear as sensual given their positions, the blonde went into a panic as she felt her physical state grow worse.

In one panicked motion, Mikayla's legs shot free from Fallon's head, and the blonde scooted back on the couch, utterly avoiding Fallon's gaze. In fact, she stared back to where she had left her clothes. "Oh G- I..." Okay, okay, she just had to... not face this right now. Not tonight. Her chest heaved with anxious, excited breaths. "That was bad of me, and I should... maybe I should leave and get some sleep, I'm not acting-"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:40 am

Fallon was running out of air, which interrupted the sudden stream of embarrassed, frantic thoughts which had been ripping through her mind at record speed. Those thighs did not open up after Mikayla brought Fallon's face into direct, intimate contact with her crotch. Was it possible this was the blonde's way of coming onto her?

No way, Fallon thought, as she strained to look upwards and managed to catch a glance from an absolutely mortified Minnesotan sweetheart. It was an accident, and in the ring, it might have been a completely normal thing to do. And, actually, was Fallon sure of what she had been feeling, what she thought she smelled? Her nose was pretty good, but it wasn't infallible. Dampness could easily be sweat. Maybe she was just jumping to conclusions. And when Mikayla suddenly let go of her and crab-walked back to the edge of the couch, was it just because she knew what Fallon's perverted mind would think about the whole situation?

She stammered, hyperventilating, eyes darting around as she tried to make up an excuse to leave. For a few seconds, Fallon could only lay there, staring at Mikki. And then for a few seconds after that, even after she had managed to sit up, she still couldn't speak. But she didn't want the blonde to go. "I...h-hey, Mikki, you, uh..." she babbled, taking a deep breath.

"N-no, you should, uh, like, stick around...don't go. Really. You didn't do anything bad!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:30 pm

She had taken what could have been a good night and made it a nightmare - or at least, that was all Mikayla could think.

Before Fallon could finish her own stammered statement - oh great, now she felt awkward too, and this was the kind of thing she seemed used to - Mikayla had already swung her leg over the Californian's head to get both feet on the floor and launch to her feet. However strong Fallon's protests might have been (and they didn't sound all that certain, anyway), Mikayla knew what she had to... do, and she swung around the end of the couch as fast as she could.

Still avoiding Fallon's gaze, she retreated as far as her clothes. "I- just need to sleep... sleep it off. I'm... not myself." As she shoveled it all into her arms, the fact that she wasn't wearing it and instead wearing Fallon's tight clothing was lost on her, mostly because her mind was focused on how badly she needed to get herself out of this situation where she had just shoved a new friend's face into her wet crotch without- saying anything about how she felt. Why she felt that way.

Forgetting her shoes despite her bare feet, Mikayla started towards the door. "Sorry to just- stop our game time. I'll..." Just disappearing without the promise of response she knew was just as bad as staying and trying to fumble her way through what she had just done, Mikayla paused halfway back to the front door to swallow and try to figure out how soon she could... manage to talk. "I'll call you... later tomorrow. Once I get some rest."

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:50 pm

"H-hey, no—hey!"

Mikayla was trying to get out of there in record time, launching herself off of the couch like a rocket, running over to her clothes, gathering them up and hurrying towards the front door before the dumbfounded Fallon could even form a coherent sentence to stop her. If she hadn't paused to think up that last excuse, she might have gotten out of there before Fallon could even process what was going on.

Luckily, she gave Fallon a few seconds to run things through her head. Was Mikayla running away because she thought Fallon was thinking dirty thoughts about her, misinterpreting things? She seemed like the kind of girl who would talk about something like that with someone she thought was her friend...geez, Fallon really hoped that she hadn't come on too strong and lost a friend right now. But Mikayla seemed kind of ashamed...so if Fallon interpreted it right, then...

Well, then some of the things Fallon had been thinking she could stop feeling quite so guilty about, and she definitely needed to stop the blonde from escaping so that they could talk.

"Hey, okay, like, seriously, just wait up a sec!" Fallon insisted, leaping forward, lashing out with both her arms to try to capture one of her friend's wrists before she got out the door! "C'mon, like, what's going on?? Are you okay? I mean, I don't want to be a creep or anything, but, like...I think you need to stay here!" she insisted, still blushing brightly, still nervous to actually just come straight out with what she was thinking!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:35 am

That would... have to be enough. Or Mikayla might puke in the floor as her next great act, and that, she did not want to do.

She whirled, ready to make it fully to the door, catching a glance of the TV screen as she did so, as an unfortunate reminder that things had been going just fine before she decided to shove a girl's face into her aroused crotch without making sure it was-

Mikayla squinted her eyes shut and leaned towards the door, ready to be gone and think of nothing all night but how to word her apology and... the expression of what she was thinking if she could manage it.

She gasped when she felt fingers on her arms, then resistance from those fingers that kept her in place and made her clothes drop from her arm to the floor. Right back to gaping, Mikayla swung, half-tempted in her panic (and still hypercharged from their scuffle) to try and wring her arms free and continue her escape. But Fallon's renewed clarity of voice left her simply staring at the brunette.

What was going on, she asked. Was Mikayla okay. Despite her turmoil, Mikayla could figure out that Fallon must not have been... not okay if she was asking those questions. But even Mikayla, in the height of her hyperventilation, could see that-

Fallon thought she was being the creep!?

"You!?", she blurted out, her own strange reactions to their every more intimate interaction on the night completely lost to her. "I just- did that!"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:35 am

Fallon was still wide-eyed and embarrassed by this whole affair, but she knew that she didn't want Mikayla to leave right now. She still felt like it had to be because of something she, Fallon, had done wrong...how could Mikayla think that she had done anything to wrong or upset Fallon, after all? The blonde was wonderful. She was thoughtful and kind and fun to be around, and, true to her Midwestern origins, she was a genuine sweetheart who didn't seem to have a mean bone in her body.

Fallon should probably be saying all of this out loud.

"I mean, you just scissored me, and then, like...I swear, I thought I was just being perverted and imagining dirty things about you!" Fallon would say, still holding onto that wrist tight. Even though Mikayla had dropped her clothes and didn't seem to be tugging towards the door anymore, Fallon couldn't help but be worried the blonde would try to run again, so she kept her hand slocked on Mikayla's arm, tight.

"I mean, you know, like, I've done a lot of stuff that you probably aren't too excited about in the ring. So even with, uh, whatever happened, I don't want you to think I would just do...well, do stuff to you just because, especially if you don't want to," Fallon tried to explain. She blushed, and bit her lip. "I want us to be friends, so I promise I won't do anything creepy, no matter what."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next