Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 11 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Rei Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:11 pm

Fallon either experienced genuine pain from seeing Mikayla stretch her purple shorts to their breaking point or she...enjoyed the sight? The anxiety bubbled again once Mikayla's dramatic sashay came to a stop, leaving her to peer with raised eyebrows at a Californian covering her mouth and nose like something stank or...heck, who knew. Mikayla had to stop hyper-analyzing everything. She would have frickin' gray hairs. "Weeeell...?", she asked, grasping for a clearer reaction.

An uncomfortable beat passed between them and in that time, Mikayla's violet eyes subtly shifted from Fallon's unreadably dramatic reaction to the woman's Venus-like figure...with all that tone...and lightly tanned skin...the strong...her gorgeous, envy-worthy abs... For all her ease in admiring Fallon when they first met in the gym, and later when they first stood in the ring together, Mikayla struggled with a rising...ache. The nervousness that her wandering eyes would catch attention. Smothering her conflicted desires, Mikayla raised her eyes right back to Fallon's face...in time for the Californian to reveal what had given her an aneurysm.

...Almost a literal aneurysm. Never before had Mikayla wanted to hear from anyone, even the guys she had been with, that she had nearly made their nose bleed. More formal compliments would, at most, have her denying them or indifferently thankful for them.

Now, the blonde felt a warmth cover her entire figure, compelling her to rub at her arm sheepishly. Never had a declaration about a nose bleed sounded so...sincere and seductive, all at once. "Oh my God, you are so...absolutely ridiculous," Mikayla quickly denied, averting her eyes a moment to stare down at whatever Fallon seemed to see. Mikayla thought she wore the clothes well, sure, but...

As Fallon's legs entered her vision, the blonde tilted her eyes back up, taking an extra second as she skimmed over the Californian's body once more, to give Fallon a hesitant half-smile. Her mouth opened, to tell Fallon again that she should stop being so ridiculous and get ready to have her pretty...sexy...ass kicked at Mario Kart, but the breath used to form the words hitched when the tickle of a finger slipped across her stomach, already tingling from Mikayla's mixed confidence and inexperience with its exposure. Her shiver...was hard to hide.

For composure, she pulled in a breath, but her voice came out a touch raspy. "Oh, well, I guess I can't say the queen of abs is wrong..." That...sounded better in her-

Mikayla lost the direction of her thought when Fallon leaned over her shoulder, and the blonde stayed perfectly still, raising an eyebrow. Until her eyes found Fallon's rear, and she squinted them shut, knowing what would happen if she stared at those cheeks tucked into those white short-

Knuckles brushed into the waistline of her shorts, and Mikayla further tensed - and reacted, in her center - to the sensation. A sensation that was furthered when she felt the skin-tight shorts not only slipping between her cheeks at Fallon's beck...but managing to wedge her wisely chosen underwear into-

The spank broke her last gasp of tolerance. "Yyyy-you!", Mikayla finally exclaimed, bouncing in place as Fallon retreated and plucking what little of the shorts she could get out of her rear. Her face remained entirely pleasant as she settled again and stared at the Californian, with almost a challenging smile, but enough chastisement that she thought she maybe...possibly...looked convincing with her warning and raised finger. "Naughty. Isn't that...cheating?", she managed, trying to relate back to the gaming they were to do.

All while throbbing and wanting to reach out and just...grab Fallon the same way. A different way. Any way.

Rei

Back to top Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 11 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:41 am

Ridiculous. That was what Mikayla called Fallon, and the brunette honestly couldn't be happier about that! Ridiculous was what she was going for. Ridiculous was her defense mechanism, hiding some of her insecurities and her worries away behind a wall of goofs and gaffes and general ditziness that was either really endearing, or else really very annoying, to those she met. It seemed that Mikki was in the former category, which bolstered Fallon's confidence. They were still doing good things when it came to friendship, and things weren't exactly going horribly if they were looking for something bigger than that.

Fallon got bold, of course, as she made her move, getting close and then touching Mikki again, and not in a completely innocent way, either. That finger tracing along the blonde's belly was probably a little too far on the sensual side, but Fallon would try to keep her friend from suspecting anything amiss by...getting even more ridiculous, giving her a little wedgie, and slapping her butt, before dancing away!

"Oooooh, Queen of Abs...I should trademark that..." Fallon mused, as she would stand back now, letting Mikayla have a minute to regroup. Fallon couldn't help but keep her eyes on her friend as she bounced and picked that wedgie, which once again was one of the most erotic sights Fallon could have ever hoped for. As the Minnesota girl managed to recover from the shock of Fallon's attack, though, and even felt comfortable chastising Fallon for cheating, the Cali girl would put her hands on her hips and give her friend a wink. "Cheating? Like how? We aren't even playing yet, and if you're, like, as good as you claim you should be able to play with a wedgie. It was barely even that, anyway!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:33 am

With the ache and desire clearly going nowhere anytime soon, Mikayla realized she needed... a second to herself. A breathing, cooling off second. With what she wore under these shorts, if she got too heated, she wouldn't be able to hide anything at all that happened with her body, and staring at a skimpily-dressed, flirty Fallon while herself wearing barely enough to keep her modesty wouldn't- do much to calm her. Not even close.

She wet a dry mouth, keeping her dangerous but warm look on Fallon and waggling the finger again. "And how many professional race car drivers do you know who wear booty shorts to the races, hmmm? The ones at the top of our game, like me, have a process, you know," she declared, to stay on pace with the light conversation and avoid revealing that Fallon had her stirred like a martini.

As if she was letting Fallon off easily, the Minnesotan gave her a dismissive wave towards the other side of the room. "Look, you cheater, if it's alright, I'm gonna get a glass of water. My throat's dry. You get that game going! It's about time I put you in your place."

The thought that said place was between Mikayla's legs was quickly set aside. Later. Just...bring it up when you're both giggling at Karting antics.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Mikayla took a second to answer, which gave Fallon a moment to make sure she wasn't talking herself out of breath or doing anything...gross that would drive the blonde away or anything like that. She was pretty sure that she was good, but she couldn't be a hundred percent sure. She just kept her eyes on Mikki's as Mikki did the same, the blonde waggling her finger to continue chastising the brunette!

"Wait, okay, are you actually, like, a professional race car driver? Did we somehow not cover that in all the chatting at dinner?" Fallon asked, as she was pretty damn certain Mikayla was just making a comparison, but the blonde sounded so sincere Fallon wondered if there was a whole other side to this girl she still didn't know about! "Or are you just trying to psych me out, huh? 'Cause I can do psychological warfare, too...just wait and see!"

Mikayla wanted water, so Fallon would wave her at the opening which led from the living area into the small kitchen. "Get me one, too. Kicking your ass is thirsty work!" Fallon would taunt, as she would walk over to the television and get down on her hands and knees, rooting around under it to double-check all the cables and such, before turning on the console and walking back over to the couch to turn the television on and check that everything was working properly.

It seemed to be. Everything was ready. Sooooo...now she was alone with her thoughts, and all of her thoughts were blonde with a nice butt and impossibly strong legs. Damn it...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:56 pm

Getting into the brunette's head proved a lot easier than Mikayla expected, and the blonde broke into snickers that she made sound as cocky as they were genuine. "Oh absolutely, Fal," she teased, getting immersed in their banter once again rather than spending every brain cell trying not to lose her poor heated mind. "It hurts having all this natural talent, but I guess being at the top of two sports is just what I deserve. You'll never come across a wrestler who's faster." She shrugged. "Then again, you may not come across me at all in the game, from way in the back..."

She sealed the crap she spouted with a big grin, before she twirled nimbly towards the kitchen to get her glass of water and a breather that she needed a touch less - but one that would still be welcome. "Mmmhmmm, whateeever you say." With a dismissive hand, she stepped around the corner into the kitchen and stopped under the guise of looking for glasses to breathe in and out a few times and calm all the bleating going on where the shorts were making things way too tight and touchy. Funny how she had probably had the same problem in the match with her slightly-less-constricting shorts, come to think of it.

Feeling much better, but having no interest in proving herself a horny nut who got a visible stain in the worst place possible on her new bestest friends' shorts, Mikayla quietly hummed to herself to distract her mind from anything too fun and exciting to think about while she fetched the water. With two glasses filled and a couple of pieces of ice to beat the heat (and most importantly of all, a nearly calmed body, despite still feeling kind of...different thanks to the clothes), Mikayla soon strolled back into the living area, peering at the back of Fallon's head silhouetted by the now-glowing television. Yep, for at least the next little bit, they could be two girls just having a gaming party. The Minnesotan dared her mind to go in any other direction and took a sip of her water before swinging into place and sitting down against the arm of the couch to keep cool.

She handed the other to Fallon. "Heeere you go. Helps you cool off after all the exhaust I'll be blowing in your face." Her lips parted in another cheeky grin, and she curled her legs up onto the couch in an effort to get comfortable. That was precisely the name of her aims right now. Comfort. That was all Mikayla wanted.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:50 pm

Fallon needed this little breather to calm down, to cool herself off. She knew she was going to be even more embarrassed than she already was if she didn't find a way to bring herself around. She was usually so suave with the ladies, but today it had been very different...because it was Mikayla, because of the way Mikayla just seemed so innocent and so above all of the usual antics Fallon pulled with friends and lovers. Fallon knew she was only feeling this crazy because she cared so much about not being crazy today. Recognizing that and consciously working toward it had to be most of the battle, right?

She sucked in another deep breath and then exhaled, feeling a bit better as her mind would find the colorful antics of all sorts of Nintendo characters on the screen to be enough to distract her from her troubles, at least for the time being. She felt a little more childish with an old Wii controller in her hands, too, and children were innocent creatures who didn't get wrapped up in angsty quasi-sexual encounters with their friends.

Okay, Mikki was coming back now. Fallon was good. She curled up close to the middle of the couch, grabbing the glass of water from her friend when it was offered, the condensation on the outside of the glass tingling as it touched her skin. She took a sip, then set it down on the table in front of them as Mikki curled up on the couch, too, sinking into the corner, about a foot of space between the two of them.

"Ha, more like I'll need to cool off after being on fire and winning every race!" Fallon scoffed, smirking back at her friend and reaching out with one foot to give Mikki a friendly shove on her lower thigh. "Just make sure not to take up, like, too much of the couch with those big fat legs!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:13 am

She thought she might just find that comfort. The scene before her gave her at least a few homey feelings - as much as a woman could feel at home when in Japan instead of Minnesota and hanging out in an apartment belonging to a new friend she had known for less than a month. Killing some time gaming with someone she liked enough that she wouldn't mind winning or losing, though? If not for the constant reminder that Fallon's clothes were trying to cut off the circulation at her hips (and a lot happened to be circulating, down there), Mikayla might have managed to forget all her worries entirely. A small, thoughtful smile formed on her lips before she reached for one of the controllers and cut her eyes to Fallon.

Fallon, who she wouldn't mind losing to, but whose constant insistence about her coming dominance filled Mikayla with so much dang desire to beat her. "Mmmmm...", Mikayla began to challenge, with a flat look, before Fallon's foot thumped against her leg - and before the Minnesotan could add more sass, the Californian left her to pause and blink at her comment.

For the smallest, shortest moment, Mikayla entertained that Fallon might have meant the words before she realized that would be the craziest change in tone that the blonde had ever experienced in her life...and she had been a cheerleader for one horrible mistake of a school year.

Nevermind Mikayla's thoughts that her own legs were on the big and fat side, despite the muscle beneath...hearing Fallon voice how fat they were, and so flippantly - yep, somehow that managed to stir something in Mikayla too. She had lost her mind.

She buried the feeling beneath "proper" offense. "Oh I see how it is," she blurted, giving her best look of indignation. "You just butter me up with talk about how nice they are, then when the karts come out, you tell me how fat I really am." Mikayla shook her head and looked away as if she was completely disappointed, and for good measure, tucked her legs a bit more under her as if protecting them. "Maybe I need to get them around you for that. Smother you in fat."

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:45 pm

Fallon didn't really think about what she said, of course, just wanting a good way to taunt Mikayla and figuring she could say just about anything if she said it with enough sass and general cuteness it wouldn't have much of an effect on Mikki. Looking at her friend's face, though, after she called her legs fat, Fallon was kind of worried that she had said something wrong. Done another stupid thing, and this time not even in a too-sexual-for-a-friendly-get-together way, but in a potentially mean way which might have actually hurt the blonde's feelings.

It was not particularly easy to read the blonde's face right now. She was probably teasing Fallon over what she had said—the Californian was actually pretty certain of that—but Fallon still started to feel bad and wanted to make sure things were as clear as possible. "I mean, you know, they're big, 'cause of, like, the muscles and stuff, I guess. Not like they aren't good or anything! I just, y'know..." She trailed off, blushing a pretty deep shade of red as her friend suggested that maybe she should lock those legs around Fallon and smother her. The brunette giggled, still a little nervous. "I mean...or I could just sit on your face again. That kinda sounds fun, too, right?"

Fallon's foot poked at Mikki's leg again, though she didn't have as good an angle now that the blonde was scrunched up a bit more. After tapping at her again, the brunette's leg would pull back, too, waiting for Mikki's response, Fallon's face still red as she imagined getting smothered by Mikki...and tried to make sure what she was imagining was not obvious on her face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:42 am

The blonde determined to avoid thinking too much about the meanings behind the exchange...mostly because a whole new layer would be tossed on top of Mikayla's steaming pile of her-and-Fallon confusion and it already had the weirdest effect on her. But...she was curious how Fallon might take her far-too-dramatic-to-be-completely-convincing indignation and the...smother comment. Which admittedly had been more of a test than Mikayla would care to admit to herself.

A subtle cut of her violet eyes back to Fallon didn't give Mikayla much of a look at the brunette's expression, but she could tell quite a lot by her words. The corner of her full lips turned away from the Californian quirked in a smile. It wasn't the best job of backtracking that Mikayla would ever hear, but somehow that made it more genuine (and cute). "Mmmmhmmm," she "agreed" to Fallon's excuses, before adding another sing-songy "Mmmmmmmhmmmm~" when she finished.

Thinking it would be left at that - and willing to give up her little fake-offense gig - Mikayla turned back to Fallon just in time to hear-

That. From a red-faced Fallon. The smile that Mikayla started to turn on her faltered when the mention of Fallon's sitting on her face again and thinking of it as fun dragged all of her brain cogs to a quick halt and threatened to start playing on all that constriction going on down where Fallon's shorts resided.

With too many things hitting her all at once, not least of all Fallon's foot poking into her bare leg again, Mikayla's almost-endless charisma failed her fully for almost the first time ever, and far more than after the spank earlier in the night - and she lost a couple of seconds to a completely blank brain before she could do anything. And all she did, then, was awkwardly smile.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:05 pm

Mikayla's "Mmmmmhmmmms" were really cute, and the way she gave them made Fallon pretty confident that the blonde had just been joking to begin with, but that she had also accepted Fallon's quasi-apology just in case she had actually been offended at all. She seemed giggly and happy, and Fallon was really jiving with Mikayla's mood, both of them seeming like they were ready for a super fun pajama-video game party!

And then...did Fallon take it too far? When she mentioned sitting on Mikayla's face, and poked her leg one more time, the blonde seemed to totally shut down. As Mikayla stared at her, Fallon's smile would disappear, too, though her face only got redder as the silence stretched out from a reasonable length to something most definitely awkward. Did Fallon say something wrong? Mikki had teasingly threatened to smother her! Was it something about Fallon's butt?

Probably not, but, like...Fallon was feeling pretty bad, as she was sure there was something, be it in her words or in her inflection, which had done in her chances at harmless fun with her buddy. Mikayla did smile, then, but it was clearly forced, and all Fallon could do was just swallow hard, take a deep breath, and force a smile back, hoping that Mikki didn't hate her too much. She just hoped that she wasn't going to make this night the worst one ever for Mikki. At least make it something semi-okay.

"Eheheh...soooo, umm, who do you play?" Fallon asked, gesturing to the game on the screen, pressing a couple buttons to get to character selection. "Sorry I don't have the newer one...I've been thinking about getting it, but other things have, like, kinda gotten in the way, I guess...but, yeah, who's your character? You can pick first."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next