Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Rei Sat May 16, 2015 1:53 am

Good...at least Fallon didn't make any comments about Mikayla's randomly losing her words and bailed her out with another comment about the pickled fish. Hoping she didn't look anything close to red-faced as she shot her eyes back over to Fallon and hid her thoughts beneath a facade of further disgust, with her tongue stuck out, the blonde was more than happy to add to the conversation so she didn't have to worry about starting the other one. "Oh yeah, Fal. That's my dream! To pass out at a buffet from the smell sometime in my life," she chimed, mentally wiping a bead of sweat off of her forehead. As long as she didn't have Fallon's butt in her face for the rest of the night, things should be fine.

It seemed like their already healthy competitive relationship had led to them finding something else they could compete with, the Wii. Mikayla had beaten almost everyone back home at Mario Kart, so she wasn't going to have any of this business about Fallon saying she wouldn't beat her! "Yes way, Fal-lay!", she jabbed back, poking her friend in the side. But the poke got much more of a reaction than Mikayla had expected, and the Minnesotan jumped in her seat slightly when Fallon dove over onto her and pressed her down against the seat. Her eyes widened for a moment from surprise, and for a brief second, feeling Fallon on top of her made her think she was going to get found out from what had happened as she'd stared at her friend's ass raised to her face. Mikayla was rapidly formulating some kind of excuse when the driver bailed her out. Again, she wanted to wipe a bead of sweat off her forehead as she slid back into place in the seat.

Fortunately, the driver's quiet chastising helped her pretend as if her silence was due to embarrassment over the horseplay in the backseat, and a silence lapsed over the limo just long enough for them to close the remaining distance on the restaurant. "Ms. Pryor, Ms. Terrazas, we've arrived," the driver informed them, and Mikayla, recovered and with a stranglehold on her thoughts, looked over to Fallon with a grin. "Okay, here's your pickled fish buffet, Fal. "

Rei

Back to top Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Sat May 16, 2015 3:27 am

Fallon was getting excited about the prospect of playing Wii games with Mikayla. Honestly, if Mikayla was as dedicated to gaming as she seemed to be implying, Fallon was probably out of her depth—she had always played a lot of video games, but she had never really sat down and spent hours and hours and hours becoming an expert at one. Well, no matter! She might be the underdog when they played, but she had enthusiasm and almost boundless amounts of energy. She would win in the end!

"No way, Mikkay-kay!" Fallon would retort after Mikayla used her same rhymey system on her. She would lunge then, tackling Mikayla in the backseat, pressing down on top of her and bringing their bodies close together again. Fallon realized that this was a pretty sexy position. She couldn't deny that, and she felt a little stirring in her body as she practically was rubbing right up against her blonde friend.

But then the driver gave her that stern look, and Fallon slid back into her own seat and buckled up, looking a little defeated. She would stay silent for a couple of minutes, glancing at Mikayla a couple of times and once making a funny face to try to get the blonde to laugh. Fallon felt like she was back in high school, getting scolded for talking during class and being forced to continue her conversations with her friends in a more secretive, non-verbal way.

Soon enough, though, they had arrived at the restaurant that Fallon had picked out. When the driver announced that they had reached their destination, Fallon giggled giddily, unbuckling her seatbelt and opening the door. She would run as fast as she could in the heels she was wearing around to the other side of the car to open the opposite door for Mikayla, giving the Minnesota girl a little bow as she stepped out of the car. Fallon would make a sweeping gesture with her hand as she presented the restaurant to her friend. "Ta-daaaaa! Teppanyaaaaaaki!"

They were in a busy part of town, with lots of foot traffic and brightly-lit buildings. The restaurant was in a narrow building tucked between a Mitsukoshi department store and an electronics store. The restaurant more than held its own in terms of appearances, however. It glowed in yellows and oranges, an outdoor seating area lit by strings of lights stretching overhead, with glass walls on the front of the building through which one could see the inside of the restaurant. On one of these walls, the name "Teppanyaki Moto" was spelled out in big, metal block letters.

"It's like the Japanese steakhouses back in the U.S., only it's a lot better, since we actually are in Japan and stuff!" Fallon would say. She would grab Mikayla's hand, bouncing a little as she pulled the blonde towards the door. "C'mon! C'mon!" she giggled.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sat May 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Mikayla tried not to dwell on Fallon's little tackle in the backseat or its implications, but, as it had been doing ever since the match, it did dart back to how she had felt with most of Fallon's weight on her face back in the match for a brief moment before Mikayla caught sight of Fallon looking at her in the corner of her eye. Her violet eyes slid over to take in her brunette friend, who was making a face at her. Mikayla couldn't help but let out a quick giggle at the ridiculousness of it all. Here they were, basically grown women, and Fallon was making faces at her in the backseat where the driver couldn't see. The blonde responded with an absurd, mocking duck face.

The driver spared them their sanity at the mention that they were at the restaurant, and before Mikayla could react, Fallon had shot out of her door and was running around towards Mikayla's side to open it for her. Okay...they were going into the restaurant now. This was one of the chances Mikayla had to talk to Fallon about what she was feeling. She needed to put on her big girl panties and do it.

She swung her legs out of the limo and stood up as Fallon presented the restaurant behind her as dramatically as possible, and Mikayla, never one to cease being amazed by everything she saw in Tokyo from the most mundane to buildings to the most amazing, gazed at it as Fallon explained what it was. "Ooooh you said steakhouse," Mikayla said, licking her lips. "I might just eat the whole place, not just their food!" She did not hesitate in the slightest when Fallon pulled her along, and she followed the brunette inside, her eyes wide as she took in all the activity, sights, and sounds. The city was such a full place, compared to Minnesota, and Mikayla loved it.

"It smells...sooooo good in here... Best taste in places to eat ever, Fal."

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 17, 2015 12:30 am

Fallon thought it was hilarious to be making faces in the back of the car behind the driver's back. It reminded her of when she was a kid, and she and her cousin Pilar would do the same thing with their grandparents in the front seat. Fallon hadn't been able to feel this carefree for a long time, and she was so, so happy that she and Mikayla had happened to run into each other in the gym that day. What had grown from that would be a friendship that Fallon was going to cherish for a long, long time.

And maybe something more...if Fallon could think of a sure-fire way to broach the subject without ruining her chance of being friends with Mikayla if the blonde didn't feel the same way. As she got out of the car and helped Mikayla out, Fallon told herself to think about it later.

The two of them hurried into the restaurant, heels clicking against stone, hand in hand. "Yeah! This has been one of my favorite restaurants. It's really great, only...like, sort of expensive, and close to my place. Sometimes I get the sushi takeout over there for lunch." She would gesture with her free hand to the outdoor seating, and a small counter located under an awning that hawked sushi of dozens of different kinds. "But for dinner, we get to sit at the hibachi table!" She did a little gleeful jump.

"Or...technically, it's a teppanyaki table. Apparently hibachi is actually something else," she would correct as they walked in. Once inside, they would find the place crowded, but not overpacked. Fallon gave her name to the hostess, who walked back to check on a table. Fallon turned and winked to Mikayla. "Don't worry, Mikki! I made us a reservation."

Soon, the hostess returned and grabbed a pair of menus, leading the wrestlers back to a long table surround a flat-top iron grill. There were twelve seats at the table, enough for several parties, and a family of four was already sitting at one end. The hostess led Fallon and Mikayla to the other end, setting the menus down. Fallon would thank her, then pull out a chair for Mikayla to sit down.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun May 17, 2015 5:27 pm

"You and your sushi, Fal," Mikayla teased, as the two crossed into the restaurant, drawing the eyes of more than a few people skittering or lounging around the front. "You can just dive into the ocean to get raw fish to put on your rice!" As much as Mikayla made fun of the brunette for talking about sushi, the blonde was quietly making a mental note to come back here and get Fallon some sushi sometime...maybe if...she could talk to Fallon about how she had been feeling and something...came out of it. Or if it didn't, and they were still just friends.

Regardless, she wanted to be able to keep treating Fallon to things. It was already making her feel good to know that Fallon was going to enjoy their dinner together. Seeing her so excited about sitting at the teppanyaki table had the blonde grinning from ear to ear. "Is that where the chef cooks in front of you and puts on a show?", she asked, just to be sure. That was another thing that wasn't all that common in her part of Minnesota, and she had only been at a place once during her travels that had included something like that. Even then, she hadn't been at the table to watch...if that was the case, it was only going to make the night all that more awesome.

And it was going to make it all the more difficult to bring things up.

Mikayla only watched while Fallon dealt with the hostess, before catching the brunette's grin and throwing her a thumbs-up. "It's a good thing you handled that! Knowing me, I would have probably forgotten. I'm just a money machine, don't you know?" Before she could add anything more, the hostess came to fetch them.

As the hostess set them up at their pair of seats, Mikayla gazed at the table in curiosity, her violet eyes sliding to the family at the other end who watched the two wrestlers approaching, smiling and mumbling something to one another. The blonde met their gaze and gave a brief bow that they kindly returned, before she peered back at Fallon, who was holding out a chair for her to sit down. The blonde gazed on her with sly eyes. "Hey, I thought I was the one taking you out!," she playfully chastised, before sliding into the chair and sliding up to the table comfortably. "Thanks, Fal."

She settled into place, resting her hands in her lap and crossing her ankles as Fallon sat down beside her. The temptation hit her to just whirl to Fallon and start discussing things the moment the Californian got settled into her seat, but...when she did turn and tried to, she couldn't figure out what she wanted to say first. Instead, she glanced down at Fallon's menu to not raise any suspicions. "You must already know what's good..." Her voice lowered to a ridiculous whisper. "Is it steak and shrimp?"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Fallon smirked and poked Mikayla's shoulder again as the blonde told her that she could just dive into the ocean and get some raw fish to put on her rice. "Don't think I'm not a good enough swimmer to do it, Mikki! And of course I would love sushi this much, y'know, because in addition to it just being basically totally awesome, California has its own type of roll! I gotta represent!" She pounded a fist on her chest and made a funny little whooping noise.

The hostess made her way back to them at the front of the restaurant and led them over to their table. As they walked over, Fallon nodded in response to Mikayla's question. "Yep! They make everything right in front of you. Except for the soup, for obvious reasons. But, yeah, we get soup, salad—which, actually, you can have mine, I don't really like salad too much—fried rice, and our entree. Oh, and I'm probably gonna order a little sushi appetizer." She stuck out her tongue as they reached the table, then hurried to get Mikayla's chair to pull it out for her so that she could sit down.

Fallon would chuckle at Mikayla's playful objection as she sat down herself. "You may be paying, good buddy of mine, but that doesn't mean you can't be the one who's pampered and stuff!" she would say, putting an arm around Mikayla's shoulders, grinning.

She took her arm off of Mikayla's shoulders after a few seconds, knowing that keeping it there too long might be a little weird. The table soon filled up, with an elderly Japanese couple and a group of four young women occupying the remaining seats. Fallon would pick up her menu, looking it over. She heard Mikayla's whispered question and turned to whisper in Mikayla's ear in reply. "Yeah, they've got really good steak here. Shrimp, too. I've gotten that before and it is awesome. I thought you might like that," she replied cheerfully. "There's all sorts of great stuff here. Sometimes I get the steak and chicken, or the steak and lobster...pretty much anything that's steak and something else delicious."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon May 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Mikayla picked up on Fallon's mention that she was a good swimmer more than she picked up on her continued comments about sushi, and she shot her eyes to her friend. "Oh my gosh, we so need to go swimming sometime then... Swimming was really, really cold back home, but I got really good at it and always went swimming when I could. I have lifeguard training and everything, if you want me to go Baywatch girl on you sometime. Or turn into David Hasselhoff..." Jutting her chin out in mockery, she burst into a fit of laughter, already eager to get the swimming underway at some point. It already felt like she and Fallon had known each other for their whole lives, so she was wanting to catch up on all the years they missed to hang out before they had met.

As much as the swimming reminded Mikayla of home, so much about Tokyo was extremely new to her. She had called it right about the teppanyaki table, or whatever it was technically called, but there was something about getting to sit at one in Japan that made the promise of the whole scenario even better in her mind. This place was the origin of so many amazing things, and dinner tonight was just going to be a little taste of that. "Urgh, so disappointed that they can't chop up my soup for me," she joked, with a sly wink though she tried to keep her face straight. "And I'd say you were trying to fatten me up to eat me, but I don't think you would get very far by giving me your salad... It all sounds so good. You know, exceeept for your sushi!"

It was to Fallon's credit, alongside all of her other great traits, that she wasn't taking her victory reward like it was all about her. Mikayla was pretty flattered that Fallon pulled the chair out for her, and gazed on her friend with a genuine smile as she swung her arm over her shoulder. For that moment, Mikayla was a little close to Fallon's face for comfort, as if she thought that her friend could stare in her eyes and simply read all that Mikayla had on her mind. That idea froze the blonde, and she idly took in Fallon's own eyes and pretty features that Mikayla had noticed when the two had met the first time but hadn't truly appreciated. She was an absolute knockout of a brunette, with skin that did her eyes and hair even more credit and features that were pretty and cute and alluring all at the same time. As Mikayla gazed on her, she forced out nothing but a friendly smile, but as Fallon drew back, she sucked in a gulp of air, as if she had been suffocating. Mikayla peered down at her hands on the menu, internally strangling herself. This was getting ridiculous, how her mind was working at the moment. She had to spill her guts.

Fortunately, as the two stared at the menu, Mikayla managed to calm and clear her head again, firing bright, disarming smiles at everyone who approached the table, including a pack of four women around her age who seemed to be admiring her and Fallon's dresses. Mikayla ended up as the only blonde head at the table, and she brushed that hair back over her shoulder when she draped back over the menu, thrumming her fingers and tapping her feet in thought before cheekily bringing up the steak and shrimp to Fallon.

She listened to her friend's explanation, nodding along in understanding. "Ooooh...steak and lobster...that might be too tempting to pass up, as much as I love shrimp. It's been so long since I had any good lobster..." In her mind, she decided on that very entree, but she kept looking at the menu for several seconds after, in case she had missed anything mind-blowing. Nothing came to her attention, though, so she pushed the menu away, now finding herself with a moment or two free to speak with Fallon before they ordered and got to enjoy the show.

She turned to set her eyes on Fallon, again only seeing her beauty, and her mind defaulted to anything but the matter at hand, as butterflies filled her stomach.

"...Do the other wrestlers ever come here?", she asked, saving herself yet again.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Fallon was surprised that her comment about swimming managed to perk Mikayla up like that, but she was certainly not upset by it. It seemed like they were similar in many, many other ways, even beyond the obvious ones which they had already explored. Fallon would give Mikayla a sultry, though largely teasing and playful, sideways glance, her lips curling back into a sly smile. "I'll play Baywatch with you any time, baby. You can be Pamela Anderson and I'll be Yasmine Bleeth..." She made a soft kissing noise, puckering her lips a little before she realized that she was probably being a little too forward. She would drop the sultry look and grin widely instead.

"Hey, if you know how to run in slow motion like they do on the show, y'know, I'd love to see it!" she would add, giggling a little, before opening up her menu and glancing over it. She giggled at Mikayla's soup joke, and, when the blonde tried to bag on the sushi Fallon was going to get, the brunette would sock her friend very lightly in the shoulder. "I should've taken you to the pickled fish place!" she would say tauntingly.

They kept on looking at the menu, Fallon putting her arm around Mikayla for a while, looking back into Mikayla's eyes as the blonde looked into hers. Fallon couldn't help but blush a little bit while they stared at each other like that. It was only a few seconds, but getting that sort of attention from Mikayla made her feel self-conscious. It was very strange. Fallon was never the sort of girl to feel self-conscious when stared at by women before. Things were...different with Mikayla, though.

Good different. Fallon wondered what the Minnesotan was thinking right now. The gulping sound she made when she breathed was a little strange, but Fallon was, sadly, not the best when it came to reading people. Her approach to romance had never been very nuanced.

The first time the waitress came around was to order drinks and appetizers. Fallon ordered a glass of sake along with her sushi appetizer. Then, she would return her eyes to the menu. She wavered for a little while, but, ultimately, the steak and lobster was the plate that was really speaking to her tonight. She licked her lips and set the menu down, eagerly awaiting the start of the meal. They still had a minute before the waitress came back around to take their entree orders, however, and Fallon was more than happy to chat in the meantime.

"Umm...I'm not sure. I think I've seen a couple," Fallon would reply, when Mikayla asked if other wrestlers ever came here. The brunette would smirk and put her elbow on the table, resting her head on her hand and giving Mikayla another smile. "Have you made any more new friends lately, by the way?" she would ask in reply.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue May 19, 2015 2:00 am

In spite of all her efforts to remain composed, Mikayla's eyebrows lifted at her friend; the way Fallon looked at her when she said that they would play Baywatch stirred her. Playing Baywatch sounded really good, in a way she could not explain, but most of what had sounded good to in the past few days, she could not have explained. Yet the blonde, as Fallon made a kiss at her, did not know if her friend was making one of the flirtatious passes at Mikayla as she had on the first day they had met and on a few occasions after or if she was just joking. Whatever the case, Mikayla knew that she had the sudden urge to make Fallon her Yasmine Bleeth in a little play. God, she needed to just say it.

But there were people now within earshot, and they were about to enjoy dinner. It really was not the time, Mikayla justified. Instead, she picked up only on Fallon's last comment. "Oh I can run in slow motion! It would look absolutely awkward and it wouldn't be as sexy and bouncy as it was on the show, but I can sell it and make an idiot of myself," she quickly chirped, smirking. "And if I trip and fall, you better not laugh! Or I'll... Fallon you."

While Mikayla might not have given herself away about the Baywatch thing, she thought that she had caught Fallon blushing as she stared into her face, with her friend pulled out her seat. Thaaat meant that Fallon had noticed her staring...but at least she wasn't bringing it up, possibly because of the waitress who came around to get their drink orders. Having always wanted to try sake, Mikayla followed Fallon's lead and ordered her own.

"Not really! Not everyone is as charming and up-front with making friends as you and me, Fal," she told her friend, with a smile in return. "I did have a training session with Red again to get loosened up again after our match... I think I can call her a friend, even if she wasn't too pleased by being put in a reverse this time." She grinned, but before she could add anything else, the waitress returned with their sake and took their orders, Mikayla choosing the steak and lobster.

Now the chef was going to be in front of them, putting on a show and distracting from any further talking... She really needed to plan this whole thing out better.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 19, 2015 2:46 am

Fallon loved the idea of playing Baywatch. She had only actually watched the show a few times, but that was enough to burn the image of those sexy lifeguards running and bouncing down the beach into her mind. She wanted to run around on the beach with Mikayla in tiny bikinis and practice saving each other from the waves. Fallon had never had any lifeguard training, but, with Mikayla, she would certainly be willing to learn.

The idea of seeing Mikayla run in slow motion was awesome, too, even if Mikayla said that it would be awkward and not nearly as sexy as it was on the show. "Oh, I'm sure it would be—" Fallon began, before she heard Mikayla's joke about what would happen if she tripped. Fallon was lucky her sake had not arrived yet, because if it had, she would have done a spit take. She snorted and laughed, practically doubling over, putting her hands on Mikayla's shoulders for support, her face buried in the side of Mikayla's neck as she slowly settled down.

"You're terrible," she would groan, still laughing, her voice muffled by Mikayla's skin. Knowing that the waitress would be back soon, Fallon would take a couple of deep breaths and pull herself back up. She glanced around the table. The family and the old couple seemed to be distracted over on there side of the table, but a couple of the girls sitting in the middle of the table were looking at her. Fallon smiled at them, but didn't say anything. She turned back to Mikayla. "You're the worst, Mikki. The worst."

As Mikayla talked about what else she had been up to lately, Fallon smiled and nodded. "Oh, yeah, she seems cool. I feel bad for her, though, getting tortured by you all the time like that!" she would say. "You should let her work you over sometime. Or maybe I can work you over and she can watch, huh? A little sequel to our match." She stuck her tongue out and winked at Mikayla, just as the waitress returned to take their orders. Fallon grinned when she heard Mikayla order the steak and lobster. Obviously, Fallon's recommendation had had an influence on her. Fallon ordered the same thing and handed her menu to the waitress. Hardly a minute after she had taken their order and gone, a couple of other waitresses arrived with trays full of soup and salad, placing one of each in front of each person at the table. Fallon scooted the salad bowl to the side, giving it a hard look, before picking up her spoon and eagerly slurping a spoonful of the hot broth.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next