by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Red River Meet n' Greet!

2 posters

Go down

Red River Meet n' Greet! Empty Red River Meet n' Greet!

Post by Tatyina Sat May 09, 2015 7:28 am

The crowd was hushed in the Tension arena as the crowd anticipated what might come next. They only had a few minutes to wait before an unfamiliar theme began to play. Out from the entrance way slipped a girl with purple hair pulled into long pig tails. She spread her legs and beamed brightly as she took in the scene before her. She was wearing a cow patterned bikini with tight, unbuttoned daisy dukes. She had a white half top that was probably better described as a quarter top which covered very little. Over that was a frill less rawhide vest. A pair of wrestling boots stylized to look like cowboy boots covered her feet and a brown cowboy hat adorned her head.

After scanning the audience, she marched purposefully down the ramp and slid into the ring. She was handed a microphone and grinned widely again, arcing her hand in a big wave. "Howdy y'all!" She said, her southern drawl coming out with her first words. She was received with a tepid clap but didn't seem phased. "I just wanted ta say, this is my first time leavin the good ol' U. S. of A. and Japan has been faaaantastic to me! I'm lookin forward ta showin ya everythin I got and I hope y'all don't mind takin a peek! My name's Belle B. Barker, but I hope y'all will just call me Belle! I think we'll become friendly enough!" She flashed a rueful grin and then looked towards the ramp.

"But, before I slip between these ropes for a proper wrasslin' match, there's somethin I gotta say! I was sorta content ta wrassle in the states for a long time. It's not fer lack of confidence. I got plenty of that!" Belle chirped and smiled as she began to slowly pace around the ring. "I just wasn't all that interested in the big time, I guess. But somethin... caught my eye! There was one wrassler here that really, just... well, I don't even know where to start! He's got true grit as they say where I'm from. And he ain't half bad ta gander at ta boot! I spent a few years followin his career but I finally worked up the courage ta come and meet him in person!"

Belle paused, as if she were feeling shy, but leaned against the ropes and looked at the entrance way. "He's my favorite Tension wrassler and I'd love ta get a chance just ta meet him and give him a big ol' Oklahoma squeeze! Don't worry, i won't hold it against ya that yer from Texas! But, Mr. Clyde T. Gastin, I just wanna say that yer my absolute favorite wrassler and I would absolutely die if I could finally meet you in person! Don't tell me a southern boy is gonna leave a gal waitin!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Red River Meet n' Greet! Empty Re: Red River Meet n' Greet!

Post by Lobo Sun May 10, 2015 1:54 am

Clyde was in the back, reporting to work as usual and arriving at the Tension arena by Taxi with travel bag that carried all his freshly washed gear. His spirits were still a bit down following his failure at Showdown, his sister's health, Duffy's beating, their feud with Allison, the people in her life and of course, his strained relationship with Mercy. But despite all this Clyde still had to go to work and as much as he tended to hate the AFW, he always loved being able to compete. Wrestling, fighting was what he loved.

He was on his way to store his stuff in the locker room when he passed by some monitors of a cute purple haired girl with... A southern drawl? Clyde paused and pulled back to look at the monitor at this girl in some revealing, yet hot attire, with a vest and cowboy hat!? "Yowza." He blinked and smiled, this girl was a hottie and was a cute act to boot on the mic but Clyde had other business to attended to, at least he was going to attend that to that before this girl spoke of meeting, a guy with grit, looks and swagger. Her favorite wrestler that she wanted to give a big ol' hug. And then she dropped the name and Clyde's face hit pure red.

"Huh?" Clyde was instantly flustered and embarrassed. He had fans, fan girls, and crazy hoes but never before had another wrestler, a friendly one by the looks of it, come out and tell the whole world on live TV that she basically came to Japan just for him! "G-Golly." Clyde flushed and ran his fingers through his hair, it was beyond flattering and he was a bit too taken off guard to really know what to do until a young production manager came out and began tugging on his arm.

"T-There you are, Gastin-Sama! You need out there! NOW! Go greet that young lady! We're still LIVE!" She cried while pulling Clyde along, prompting the boy to leave his bag behind as he was guided towards the ring. He complied soon enough as Belle had reminded him during her 'promo' that he shouldn't keep a gal waiting. And he certainty wouldn't. She seemed like a friendly enough girl.

After a bit of delay that had the crowd all restless "No Compromise" by Rebel Meets Rebel began to play throughout the arena speakers, earning a loud roar from the crowd as Clyde Gastin came out onto the stage, not looking very western, or southern or country at all. He had on a simple black Alfani suit jacket, black slacks, matching tie and Gucci loafers with a white under shirt. Greeting the cheering crowd with raised hands, smiling as pictures were taken, giving them a few finger guns before turning to Belle and giving her a light smile as he got inside the ring. Not even bothering to go for that mic as he sort of forgot to do that as he stared the pretty girl in front of him with a tiny cow print bikini that said she was her favorite wrestler. His ego was through the roof right now!

"Uhh... Howdy!" He beamed with a polite and wide grin, offering his hand to Belle. "It's nice ta' meetcha ma'am. Ya sure know how ta' flatter a guy, heh."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 10, 2015 8:22 am

Belle's eyes widened when Clyde's music began to play. She hopped off her feet and kicked one leg back, clapping as he sauntered down the ramp and into the ring. She thought it might be every thing she hoped for, and it seemed to be, sort of. She was expecting his sexy wrestling outfit, not some studly, GQ suit!

The briefest of frowns twitched across her lips as she assessed the situation, but her smile quickly returned as Clyde stepped into the ring.

"Yay!" She said and looked him over with hungry eyes. "Eheheh! Ma'am!" Belle curtsied and giggled again. "Just call me Belle, Clyde! Oh! I can call you Clyde, riiiight?" She said, giggling a bit more. "Oh... oh my..."

Belle fanned herself and then inched forward. "I've just got to..." Belle lunged at Clyde and wrapped her arms around the cowboy. "Mmmmm!" She hugged tightly and lifted him off the ground for a moment. "Clyde T. Gastin..." She said again, pulling away, resting her hands on his shoulder. She let them run down his arms and squeezed his muscles. "Mmmmmnnn..." She purred.

"The total package!"
She continued to percolate. "Ah, I was hopin that you were ready for action! I wanted ya to show off some of your moves!" Belle patted her hands down his chest and then took the tie in her hand and gave it a gentle tug. "Now ya look like yer off ta some fancy law firm! I mean, I noticed though!" Belle flipped her tie. "We match!" She mouthed. She then reached up with her other hand and ruffled his blonde hair.

"a still ain't got yer cowboy hat on though! I saw what those mean, mean girls did!" belle pouted. "You haven't taken it back yet!? How come, Clyde!? I loved it sooo much!" Belle giggled and offered Clyde the microphone only to pull it back to her lips. "Do ya want meeeee to get it back FOR ya?" She said, grinning widely and turning the microphone back towards him.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 11, 2015 12:18 am

Clyde blinked when as the girl giggled about and curtsied for him as she spoke with such giddy excitement, making Clyde just grin at her while scratching the top of his head, later catching him off guard when she suddenly lunged at him! His eyes widened as he brought up arms to catch her on reflex, but with a startled grunt, Clyde found himself snagged and squeezed by Belle.

"Woah!" He gasped as she lifted him up off the mat a little, making Clyde blush deeply he was a tad embarrassed by Belle in front of the crowd. He was no stranger to fans but he was new to wrestlers who declared him their favorite, the same kind who would take their soft hands and run them down his arms to squeeze the toned muscles in his arms as she purred, the feel up making him blush deeply as she praised him and gave him little chance to even talk as she touched him and played with his tie and hair, mouthing 'We match'. She was just. Forward. Very forward.

"Uh. Well..." He tried to speak and she pulled away the mic. Clyde instantly shook his head. "Nah nah! Please don't." He protested and pleaded sincerely. patting the girl's shoulder as he tried to wrangle the mic.

"I haven't forgotten what the Roses did and how they've basically been runnin' a muck around Tension. But lately I've had bigger fish to fry in helpin' my sister deal with Allison Watson and helpin' Higurashi against King's posse. I ain't forgotten about my career or the people I owe an ass whoopin' but... Family and Friends are more important than personal pride and a hat." Clyde said into the mic, addressing the crowd and Belle, smiling at the latter, having been won over by her eager personality, even if it was a bit much for him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 12:50 am

"Ooooooh."

Belle's eyes widened at Clyde's response. She snatched the microphone away and began to trot off around the ring, looking over the crowd and swaying her hips back and forth for Clyde. "Seee, now THAT'S a real cowboy! Family first! Most people would go rushing right into the fray after such... crushing defeats at the hands of those naughty thorns!" Belle nodded along with herself. "but, nope! Not Clyde T. Gastin! He's a family man!"

belle then cackled and turned her head, flashing a grin at Clyde. "Oh, well... ya know what I mean." She said and winked at Clyde, sticking her tongue out. "But, this is why I I love him so much!"

Belle slipped back towards Clyde. "So brave and manly." She said and put a hand on his chest. "I know you don't want someone doing your work FOR ya, but I can at least help ya, Clyde!" She said, letting her lip stick out in a bit of a sexy pout. "It'd be such an honor to help the best wrestler in the AFW!"

Belle laughed. "So, the next time yer down here in tension, we can tag against those naughty Thorns! We'll make sure that you get yer hat back and then we can match even more! It'll be great!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 11, 2015 2:14 am

Clyde blinked as Belle snatched the mic and made off it with it, leaving his hand frozen in mid air, looking up to see Belle swaying her daisy duke covered hips for him, which kept the boy's eyes locked right on her. Though he'd give her a dry look when she reminded him and the crowd of his humiliating loss to the Roses, while calling him a 'Family Man'. Clyde's shoulders sort of slumped as he rubbed the back of his neck, feeling a bit awkward with this fangirl's way of praising him in front of the live crowd, even happily telling them that she loved him and that he was brave and manly!

Clyde was forcing a smile the whole time. She was cute, and her fan love was very much appreciated. But she was starting to be a bit too forward. That and, being told he was the best in AFW felt like a joke, especially after failing to win against King's Crew.

"M-Ma'am! Uh... Pardon? Ms. Belle, this is all very, very flatterin' and all but ain't I get a say in this?" Clyde asked with a lopsided smile. "I'm very appreciative of yer support but I just meet'cha and I ain't even seen ya wrestle yet. And as someone who just started in AFW, I dun' think you'd be makin a good choice to go against Sellers' girls just fer me, ya know? This might hinder your career here and you just started! That ain't wise fer someone just startin' here." Clyde said, reaching out to pat Belle's shoulder, it would be bad to outright reject her affection on LIVE TV, so he tried to keep it friendly. Sure this girl was hot and worth a fuck but he knew he had to stop behave. He wanted to at least.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 2:32 am

Belle's eyes raised as Clyde began to spoke and a coy smile tugged at her lips. She hoped that he would be all on board. He was flattered, after all! That was definitely a good sign. He was appreciative too! Belle nodded along with a wide grin on her face as Clyde got to his point.

"Oh."

That small sound was the only indication that Belle was taking his words to heart. Her grin slipped for just a moment and she turned to look at Clyde's hand that patted her shoulder so patronizingly. Her free hand shot up and clutched at Clyde's wrist and her faltering face reformed into a crooked grin.

"Oh, Clyde. I was really, really, reaaaaaaaaally hopin you weren't gonna say no. You were talkin 'bout hinderin my career. Not doin somethin I shouldn't and then... ya go and try and do that right off the bat!"

Belle shook her head. "Clyde... you silly, cute, lil Texan. I really wasn't aaaaskin."

Belle's foot snapped forward and she jammed it into Clyde's stomach as hard as she could. She then dropped her microphone, reached for Clyde's head and jumped forward, jamming her shoulder into Clyde's chin before falling to her butt with a sitout Jawbreaker.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 11, 2015 2:46 am

Clyde tried to let her off easy. Truth be told if he needed help with The Thorns he had some people in mind who he could ask for help and taking a gamble with the newbie wouldn't be wise for either of them. She seemed a little dissapointed but she appeared to take it well.

Until she suddenly snagged his wrist, startling Clyde as he looked at the girl's face that bore this crooked grin, turning his words on him and declaring that, she wasn't asking. Clyde's eyes shot wide at that very moment but couldn't do a thing about it.

"Oouh!" A hard kick to his stomach made him hop on his toes as he doubled over in front of Belle who would roughly jam her shoulder into Clyde's chin, shutting his mouth before she dragged his head down towards her shoulder before dropping to her butt, slamming her shoulder right up into the cowboy's chin, smacking his jaw closed as she spittle flew through his teeth, knocking head right up as the crowd gave a sudden 'Ooooooh!' from the hit!

The cowboy bounced off his knees, his head rolling on his shoulders as he flopped to the mat with a limp bounce, giving a brief twitch on the mat, sprawled out.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 2:55 am

Belle hopped up and stood over Clyde with a wild grin in her eyes. She stared down at the limp cowboy and giggled. "I've studied your moves Clyde. I've made some improvements. They'll be a big help to you, getting you through your troubles."

She then knelt down and began to rub Clyde's chest. "I was really hoping we would hit it off a bit better, but I know you can be a bit awkward with the ladies. It's just one of the cute things I love about you. Don't worry, everything will work out for the both of us, Clyde. You just keep on being that tough, manly family guy who wins over the hearts of all of true southern gals."

Belle gave Clyde's chest a pat and then stood up. She pulled off her hat and held it over Clyde's face. "Here, Clyde. Until you get yours back, you can borrow mine. I can always get another." She then let her cowboy hat drop onto his face and turned around.

She began waving to the bewildered crowd, her happy grin returning as she scooped up the microphone. "It's been a hoot, y'all! See ya soon! Mwah!" She blew a kiss to the crowd as her music began to play. Bell then slipped out from between the ropes and skipped up the ramp with a gleeful grin on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down