by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tall, Grande or Venti

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tall, Grande or Venti - Page 3 Empty Re: Tall, Grande or Venti

Post by Lobo Wed May 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Chloe's shoulders slumped when Mercy patted her back and told her practice makes perfect. She sounded just like the board in Kyoto!

At hearing she'd get to have a frap though, her head perked up from the counter that she had leaned on.

""TIRAMISU CHEESECAKE FRAPPUCCINO! WITH CREAM!"
She beamed with excitement. "VENTI!" she chirped happily while hugging Mercy, asking for the big twenty ounce cup!

"H-Have you had this!? It's seriously the best, girl, like, ohmagod. Dude."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 06, 2015 9:05 pm

Mercy shook her head at Chloe's renewed enthusiasm. "Don't call me dude!" She said and have Chloe a playful shove. "I'll have the same." Mercy said and flashed her credit care. "I got it today, Chlo." She said and smiled. "But, yeah, omg, so good!" She said with a knowing smile.

Once they got their drinks, Mercy sat at a table and began to thumb through her phone, checking work emails and other things while her coffee cooled a bit. "Eugh... I don't mind doing paperwork, but I swear. Rally doesn't even try anymore. It's like she knows I'll just do all of it. I'm not even sure what she does anymore aside from drink..." She muttered. "How's your boss?" Mercy asked. She'd never really met them before. She had no real need to get involved in the foreign relations affairs aside from when a Pay-Per-View went international or their was a house show tour.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 08, 2015 6:31 pm

Chloe grinned as she shoved and giggled when Mercy declared that she would also have the holy Tiramisu Cheesecake Frap.

When Chloe got it, she was already sucking it down, her lips on the straw, eagerly taking in the delectable flavor of coffee, cream and and Tiramisu Cheesecake. She almost completely ignored Mercy as the two sat down to talk, but at the mention of Rally, her eyes perked up in attention as she heard Mercy speak of her job and how she was pretty much Rally herself.

"Kyoko's fine." She purposely brushed off Mercy's question about foreign relations and everyone's fears that these violent women will most likely destroy whatever already poor third world country they visit.

"But you know Mercy..." Chole grinned and let her finger circle the table. "You certainty do A LOT for Friction and AFW even though you dislike wrestling. You got your spot 'cause you're a regular working girl! The others... Psh. They want your spot 'cause they're like 'O.M.G.! Wrestling! I love that!' But they have no management savvy! Sheesh!" And Chole took another large sip of her drink.

"You ever think maybe you work too hard for your position? You're a secretary who is basically the Chief Manager of Talent Relations because your boss doesn't do anything! You should seriously consider... Uh... maybe transferring! Or.. Something! Ya know? You don't want to get too deep and dependent on a job you don't even really love, right? Save it for someone who probably enjoys wrestling while you do something else in a department that utilizes your talents without overworking you."

Jackpot! Sure it would be Friction but this was only one step closer towards the entire domination of Japanese Female and Mixed wrestling scene.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 10, 2015 9:45 am

Mercy raised an eyebrow at Chloe as she began insinuating things. She carefully sipped her coffee waiting for her hyper friend to get to the point. "Chlo... I love my job." She said. "Sure, the paperwork is annoying,but that's it. It's the easiest gig I've had!" She said, grinning ruefully.

"I may not like wrestling, but I love the job. Not liking wrestling makes it even more satisfying! I get to tell a bunch of roided up meatheads what to do all day long and all THEY can do is say "Yes, ma'am of i can run them out of town! How could I NOT love that!?" She said and giggled at the thought.

"Whyyy, Chlo?" She said, grinning. "If you're angling for my job, well... gooood luck! Maybe if I finish my degree and get a good job in a law firm back in New York, I might put in a good word for you, but even THAt is starting to seem less enticing. Law, not New York. That's really the only thing that's keeping it from being perfect. I wish I was back home." Mercy said with a smile.

"Though, they have so much octopus here! I do like THAT!" She licked her lips. She was pretty hungry. "You know Clyde took me to the Octopus' Garden just because he was thought I was in trouble! If nothing else, he was good for a meal..." Mercy said, sighing a bit as she took another sip from he coffee. "Too bad it came with a heaping helping of deranged paranoia." She added. "I mean... bitches be crazy!" She flashed a grin at Chloe. "AmIright?!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3