by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Anything You Can Do.....

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anything You Can Do..... Empty Anything You Can Do.....

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Today was a strange day for Charlie.  L.C didn't bug him for food as soon as he woke up, it was a warmer than usual day for the end of February.... and he was about to have a good, hard spar with his girlfriend to figure out who the "captain" or leadoff for their new tag team would be.

Hitting women was bad enough, but inflicting pain at all on Talia?  This was going to be hard, but she did make a good point about a good spar helping them see the strengths and weaknesses in one another.  It would make them a more cohesive team.  With that in mind, Charlie was ready.  Talia insisting she was cool with it all so vehemently helped.  A lot.

L.C, who was snuck into the gym by Charlie... like usual, sat in the locker room as Charlie opened a delivery box.  Both he and Talia got their tag team attire in today, and were going to wear them during their little matchup.  "All right big guy lets see how it all looks eh?"  Charlie said aloud as he opened the box.  Instead of his converse sneakers he had boots, light blue with lightning bolts down the sides akin to the hometown chargers!  He had light blue kneepads instead of black and instead of his usual shorts he would have the same chargers light blue with lightning bolt going down the side.

New boots?  Check.  New kneepads?  Check.  New speedo?  Check.  Wait... what?

Charlie looked in disbelief as he was shipped a speedo matching the color scheme instead of knee-length gym shorts like he was used to.... and expecting.  "W-w-what the hell man!?"  He said to L.C, flabbergasted.  L.C looked up and whimpered.. bringing his paw up to his eyes and turning away.  "It really looks that bad huh?"  Charlie said.  Compared to the average guy he was in above average shape.  Compared to most of the guys on the roster who were either huge, super ripped or both Charlie just felt like he didn't measure up.  He was a little bit self conscious like that.  

Did Talia mess with the order so he'd be there in something she wanted to see him in or was there some sort of shipping mistake?  As Charlie begrudgingly put them on, they fit more comfortably than he thought they would.  It had to be a mistake, no way Talia would prank him like this..... even if for everyone not named Charles Gerard Haines III it appeared to be a very funny prank.  He knew Talia was outside waiting for him and he couldn't keep her waiting any longer...

Charlie poked his head outside the door, looking out towards the ring.  Sure enough there was Talia, standing there waiting and looking stunning as always.  Charlie did have a weakness for chicks in skimpy wrestling attire, and Talia pulled the look off to perfection.  "H-hey babe... there was a little bit of a mix up with my tag team attire... heh heh..."  Charlie laughed sheepishly as he inched his way through the doorway.  He slowly worked his way to the ring with L.C in tow, holding his arms out to the side with a slightl shrug in his shoulders.  

"So.... umm, what do ya think?"  Charlie asked, honestly afraid of her answer as he jumped up onto the apron in one bound and clear over the ropes in his next.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Anything You Can Do..... Empty Re: Anything You Can Do.....

Post by TaliZorah Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Talia was sporting her light blue and yellow shorts, top and matching boots and pads. As far as outfits went, it wasn't her most revealing outfit, but it showed some skin. More importantly, it was comfortable and fit snugly. There weren't loose parts and in the mirror she felt like it made her look like a cheerleader or something. So all in all, a good outfit. She was stretching in the middle of the ring while waiting for Charlie.

No one was in the gym so it'd just be him and her. She was excited about this spar because even though she had plenty of experience wrestling Charlie, she didn't have any experience wrestling Charlie. Admittedly, she was worried about her own plan because she doubted neither Charlie nor herself could take the spar seriously. They both knew they had too, though, to see what their strengths and weaknesses were in the ring. They had to know what they other could and couldn't do. They had to be ready for anything.

And as it turned out, they weren't.

"Oh...my god," Talia said as Charlie came out. A big fat grin formed across her face though she didn't laugh out loud as he walked closer. "Well...we did ask for what a guy wrestler would wear." Somewhere deep in the back of her mind Talia was laughing uncontrollably. Men who wore outfits like that were extremely bulky and ripped. They had a look to them that made you forget just how little they were wearing. Charlie, god bless him, wasn't one of those guys.

"I think it looks great," Talia said while walking up to him and slipping her hands together behind his back. "Not sure how I'll be able to focus though..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:44 am

Charlie was blushing like crazy at this point. He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck. "Heh.... thanks babe...you look great as always. I will have trouble concentrating on the match you know." Charlie said in an effort to deflect some of Talias immediate attention off of what he wore.

He pulled her close and kissed her, then he gently stroked her cheek. "Ok, are you ready Tal?" Charlie asked, even though he knew she was. After the embrace he backed off a bit, as if waiting for the ring bell. On cue, L.C barked three times as if he was signaling the start of the match!

Charlie took a deep breath and moved in towards Talia. This was the first time he had a notable size advantage, so he assumed he had some strength edge, right? He lunged forward with his arms held out, looking for a lock-up with Talia!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:33 pm

Talia stepped away and rolled her head around her neck to stretch. Then, as Charlie approached her she did the same. The two met in the middle of the ring in a grapple. Normally Talia would never do such a thing but this time it was different. Charlie was one of the smallest guys she's ever wrestle and she'd been training with Alaina a bit as well. For once, she felt semi confident to grapple with her opponent.

She pushed against Charlie hard, but not necessarily as hard as she could. Even though they were suppose to be sparring, she wasn't sure just how serious he was taking it either. Still, she at the very least managed to hold her ground at the moment. She didn't try to shift or use Charlie's momentum against himself either.

After all she didn't imagine they could take it seriously.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Charlie felt Talia push, and she was able tompush harder than he thought. For the first time in....well ever, he was the bigger wrestler in a match. He never lost to anyone smaller than himself before. He couldn't let Talia get the household bragging rights could he?

He bent over to grab Talia for a scoop slam, and unlike usual, he playfully made sure to give her cute butt a squeeze before he slammed her down! Sorry babe... I will give you a nice massage later!" Charlie said as he slammed Talia. He didn't go all out in it, but he was sure she'd be feeling a little something with that one....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Talia's newfound surge of confidence was interrupted when Charlie suddenly scooped her into the air. "Woah!" He slammed her down to the mat with a thud. The redhead landed on her butt and lower back and arched herself up on impact with a grunt. Talia rolled to her side and pushed herself up to her feet. "What's the matter? Can't push me over?" she jokingly mocked while gesturing for him to come at her again.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:17 pm

Charlie laughed at Talia. "I just didn't want to crush ya from the start!" He joked. As Talia beckoned him, he ran forward right at her!

"Here I come!" He said as he mlved in, planning on doing a duck and roll to get behind Talia! He knew that she knew he was fast.... but he wasn't sure she knew exactly how fast! Right now when it came to speed Charlie was moving 100% full steam ahead. He didn't want to hurt Talia.... but part of him did want to show off for her just a bit.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Talia braced herself for Charlie's assault. Suddenly, though, it didn't come. He ducked underneath as she readied to grapple with him again. Just like that, he was behind her. She spun around with her leg out, hoping to catch Charlie off guard with a half-roundhouse kick.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:21 pm

Charlie was proud of himself, he managed to get behind Talia to get ahold of her and....

....catch a roundhouse kick to the side! "Argh!" Charlie grunted as he found that Talia packed more punch than he expected. Her kick was accurate as well. She showed no trace of being rusty as far as he could tell. Charlke took a step back, grabbing his side. Once he wqs far enough away he would jump up and try to dropkick Talia!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:39 pm

Talia's kick was right on target. At first her reaction was to surge forward with a follow up move but the sight of Charlie cringing made her do the same. "Are you-" she hesitated before Charlie's dropkick caught her off guard. Immediately she brought up her arms in defense and caught the blow in her crossed forearms.

She stumbled first backwards and then to the mat with a small thud.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum