by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Allison Watson Vs. Bonnie Gastin: Rematch!

3 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Allison Watson Vs. Bonnie Gastin: Rematch! - Page 3 Empty Re: Allison Watson Vs. Bonnie Gastin: Rematch!

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:07 am

Allison pulled her arms up in front of her face to take the brunt of Bonnie's dropkick, and it knocked her back down to the mat. Bonnie's boots stung her forearms, and the impact rattled her head, but she had protected her face, which was important.

"Okay, but are you going to make it worth my while?" She said snidely. She stayed put on the mat where Bonnie left her, and put her hands behind her head while she waited, and crossed her legs with one boot flat on the mat.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Allison Watson Vs. Bonnie Gastin: Rematch! - Page 3 Empty Re: Allison Watson Vs. Bonnie Gastin: Rematch!

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Bonnie smirked after kicking Allison, feeling the satisfaction of her boots striking her foe, though she was a little disappointed that she wasn't able to rough up her pretty face, Bonnie was mostly happy with the fact that unlike the last bout, so far, it wasn't one sided.

She stood up with her fists in guard as she heard Allison's snide retort as she... Practically posed along the mat! Earning a wave of camera flashes, cheers and cat calls from the fans as Bonnie glared at the woman, her nose twitching as she peaked at Allison's long legs, within those long boots, crossed over.

"Just 'cause I have a girlfriend, doesn't mean I'm easy like Jocelyn." She said loud and clear, but calmly as she lifted her leg to tag Allison's thigh with a fast kick.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Thwack!

Bonnie's kick swatted Allison's legs to the side and left a red mark on the back of her thigh, but she remained on the mat and returned to her comfortable position.

"I think you've got the wrong impression, darling..." She laughed softly. "You're a cat who's finally caught a mouse, and hasn't the faintest idea what to do with it. You're not skilled and you have no heart, and you're certainly not a fighter. You don't have the stomach for this."

Last edited by Bluemouse on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Bonnie tagged Allison hard but still, she didn't move. The Texan was visibly irritated by the way the woman just laid there instead of getting up, fixating herself on keeping up that trash talk to mock Bonnie further.

No skill? No heart!? Bonnie's eyes narrowed but slowly her visible displeasure would shift into a smile.

"I'm sorry.... Are you talking to me or yourself?" She asked while daintily putting her hand down and pushing her finger tips against her chin before merrily skipping away to the ropes in front of Allison, taking time to wave happily to the fans who broke into cheers!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Allison only smiled back and laughed softly. When Bonnie walked away again instead of trying to fight, she drew herself up to her feet and straightened out her vest, and adjusted her breasts in her bra.

"I don't remember Sarah Watson being such a coward. I remember her as someone who always fought to win. You... You're no Sarah Watson." She put her hands up in the air to call for Bonnie to lock up with her. "When you find your courage, I'll be ready."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:25 pm

Bonnie turned around just in time to see Allison stand, smirking in amusement as this fake woman adjusted her vest and stupid tits. She thought she was so hot. But she wasn't.

Again however, Allison was going for her head. Bonnie tried to not let the Brit get into her head. Her pride told her to prove Allison wrong, but she was trying to be smart tonight.

"Oh...Hahaha..." Bonnie gave a little chuckle. "Did you take too many suplexes to the head? Or is that the stuff you tell yourself so you don't feel like a little whimp who got her cute ass creamed by everyone in England?" Bonnie taunted while eagerly hopping around Allison before trying to tag her with another kick to her right thigh before backing off.

"Ya know... Beyond the fact ya'll are in different leagues, I think I get why you ducked my brother. You were afraid of gettin' wrecked by a dude again, huh?  But he's like... Smaller than you!" Bonnie stuck her tongue out before trying to slam her shin into Allison's thigh again.

"Bonnie Gastin never had no trouble piledrivin' a man for the count! She kinda misses it! I don't think that's a coward either, huh? Heehee!" She teased while trying to be as confident as she could force herself to be while doing this sort of thing.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:41 pm

Allison never broke eye contact, even while Bonnie's kicks thudded against her thigh. She only wore a faint smile as she listened to the Texan's attempts to put up a psychological fight.

"Someone's been doing their research..." She said. "I'm flattered. Did you see the one where they pulled on my hair and each took turns choking me until I could hardly breathe, even when they stopped? The one where I was thrown over the top rope and broke my femur? Or maybe you watched my matches at age eighteen against Layla Cross, when she would torture me with submission holds until I cried. Did you rewind that part?"

Allison aggressively stepped forward and grabbed for the back of Bonnie's head to try to pull her into a headlock. "Oh, but the crowd loved me... at first."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:59 pm

Bonnie's expression was fierce and firm towards Allison as the woman stared back at her. Though she smirked when Allison commented on her obvious digging on Allison, she found herself going a little quiet when Allison spoke of her horrible experiences in E.V.E. Things that Bonnie had not even had happen to her, save for incidents involving Allison and Jocelyn.

Bonnie was remorseful as she thought over what she had seen and how bad she felt for young Allison, thus allowing the Brit to snag the distracted Texan into that headlock!

"N-Ngh! I know they did!"
She growled while tugging on Allison's arm. "And I didn't fuckin' rewind it! I... Ngh... Actually felt bad for you!" Bonnie exclaimed while wriggling in the hold.

"I know... T-They did bad shit to ya, but that ain't no reason you had to go off and be just like 'em!!" She cried out before trying to drive an elbow into Allison's stomach, all while wondering if she was speaking for Allison, or herself.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:03 pm

Allison snorted in disgust. She grunted as another blow landed to her midsection, making her grimace in pain. She responded swiftly by cranking up on Bonnie's neck and kicking her leg out before dropping to the mat to plant the girl with a fast DDT.

"Is this what you wanted?" She asked, her voice a lower, dangerous growl.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:13 pm

Bonnie struggled and struggled. Indeed feeling sympathy for her hated enemy, but it was no excuse for the awful things she had done to her, Clyde, Yi Lan, and the other girls. Even Jocelyn.

Suddenly, Bonnie felt her weight shift, she was falling forward and couldn't stop herself. She barely had time to think about what was about to happen before her head would end up spiked into the mat with a hard DDT!

"-Hugk!!!" Bonnie grunted as the fast DDT just planted her head to the mat, her head bouncing off the mat as she flopped over to the side and landed on her back with a brief bounce.

"...Uhhhn..." Her hair was splayed out, surrounding her, some of it covering the side of her face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next