by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"Retribution"

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Retribution" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Retribution"

Post by Hallian Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Cethilia noticed Raynare was struggling. "What's wrong, my bitch? Can't walk with my dick beating your back? Too bad. you have to get used to it." Cethilia was the bitch of many people while fucking and now she can flip it around. It was a nice change of pace and she wasn't going to stop. Considering how often Zenith dominates her, it would be no suprise that she wants to do this
Zenith smirked at the strike. She raises the whip and strikes again, and again, and again. She begins to swing furiously for a bit before pausing to walk closer to her, looking at the red marks she left on the fallen angel, running her fingers across some of them. "I'm getting pretty good." she stated. The markings were quite precise. On Raynare's body, the word "Bitch" is printed, albeit a bit crudely, in whip markings

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:41 pm

Raynare wasn't hurting in the slightest. It also wasn't because of Cethilia's dick that she was struggling. Her wings were very sensitive in the first place. It made it hard for her to concentrate, nevertheless she preservered and continued to crawl along the ground with Cethilia ordering her around.

"Yaa!!" Akeno cried out in pain and surprise when the next whip struck her bare body. Before she could say anything, Zenith whipped her again and again.Each time, she cried out loudly. At the end of it, she was moaning seductively as she panted. "Not bad..." She commented, smiling at the word "Bitch" printed on her body.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:29 pm

After a bit of walking around for a bit, Cethilia got off of Raynare. She smiled at the Dark Angel "Good girl." she uttered before planting a kiss on her forehead. She turned her head to Zenith. The succubus who had turned around Akeno in order to start whipping her back. By the time Cethilia started watching, she was almost done. "3" lash "2" lash "1" lash. "Finished. You look great with all those red marks on you, Akeno-chan." she said "Is chan the right honorific? I never got an answer last time."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:01 am

Raynare was by no means weak physically, but she was shivering, the way Cethialia handled her wings was pretty rough. Still she couldn't help but grin when she was kissed on the forehead.
Akeno moaned in a seductive voice each time Zenith whipped her back. She wasn't afraid, she would heal up. Though, that didn't mean that she didn't feel any burden onto herself. "Well...techincally, that honorific is more meant for casual people who are close to one another." She giggled despite the terrible pain. She was loving every moment of this.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:50 pm

"Yet you still called Cethilia 'Angel-chan.' But anyway, what would you like for your friend next? I'll give you full choice here." Zenith began to undo the wrist irons, waiting for Akeno's response. Once she was done, Zenith would sit down on the bed, waiting for an answer.

"And what would you like for us to do to her, Raynare." Cethilia asked while she moved her hand to get a handful of the Fallen Angel's breast to play with. "and you have full choice as well, within reason, of course."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Akeno ignored her as she slump onto her knees. The whipping was hard, but Akeno felt very much alive. "Oh my? What are those choices? For a slut for her, she'll prefer something rough and humiliating. Oh no wait, that's for the last bit. She loves being a punching bag, or a human test dummy for special moves. Her favourite is being ganged banged. Having people hold her down while beating her senseless before fucking her silly is the way to go." She explained.

Raynare just grinned. "Well...I'm not denying it. I just can't get your taste. You prefer bondange and being a punching bag." She then turned to Zenith. "She loves it when you chain her up and make it extremely tight to the point she can barely breath. Once then, you start beating her. Her breasts, crotch and face are especially sensitive though. Back home, her master would often have a few girl fucking her at the same time when she's barely consious. Sucking on her nipples, her pussy, and even her ass all at once. Basically, she wants to be overkilled..."

Akeno shamelessly agreed to it. "Oh don't act like you don't like it."

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:51 am

"Choosing what each other wants, eh? Alright, we'll oblige." Cethilia said. She walked over to Akeno while Zenith walked pass her. Cethilia grabbed some bondage rope and began to tie Akeno up, making it very tight, just as Raynare said. Once she was done, she lied Akeno down on the bed and smiled as she climbed on the bed. She then cracked her knuckles before beginning to punch her, getting her battered up before she would get to the more sensual actions.

Zenith, meanwhile, used her sexual magic to duplicate herself, all of them wearing strapons, including the original who was in the process of putting on the biggest. Two of the clones held her against one on the bottom, who slid her strapon into her ass. The actual Zenith lined up her strapon into Raynare's pussy while the others began to beat on her sensitive bits."

"I don't have any means of duplicating myself and Zenith is at her max, so you'll have to settle with just me."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:05 pm

"Yii..." Akeno shriked as Cethilia tied her up and shoved her onto the bed. The girl's breathing was rather ragged, but that was what being tied up did to her. She couldn't resist or rather awaited the moment when Cethilia started to punching her face. "Arh!Uhh!Kyaa!!" The girl cried out exictedly and painfully as her head snapped left and right continously. She would endure the pain under Cethilia stopped for a second before speaking up. "Wait! I rememberd something." She said as she was panting. "I forgot, my little slut loves it after when she's almost knocked out to become the test dummy for all those special moves that no normal human could do. Moves like Izuna drops, spinning piledrivers and so on. Only at the verge of being knocked out then she gets fucked silly while blindfolded."

Raynare at the same let out a cry as Zenith's clones shoved their strapon both into her ass and straight into her pussy without hestiation. It hurt like hell, but it made her feel so good at the same time. Before her body could even get used to the pain, the original Zenith starting beating on her sensitive bits. It didn't matter if it was her face, or her breasts or even her pussy. It was making her feel great. Even her cries of pain sounded erotic and exciting. As soon as her master started to talk, she would too...if given the chance for a moment's respite. "Oh right, I remember that my whore of a master also likes being subjegated to submissions. Especially those wrestling submissions that are considered so dangerous that they are banned. It doesn't matter if you break her bones in the process. She loves the pain. Also, she loves it when you punch her and grind your fists into her breasts and grind your feet into her face."

The master and servant duo were now trying to inflict more pain onto each other. And they loved the challenge.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:55 pm

"So submission holds then? She's a bit too tied up for one, but I can do the latter." Cethilia replied. She began to target her breasts, grinding the fist into them with each hit, as instructed. She will do this over and over, enjoying the grinding about at much as Akeno was enjoying the pain. Eventually, she would stand on the bed. Thens he would begin grinding her foot on Akeno's face.

"Alright." the succy said as the others pulled away. Two of the clones grabbed Raynare by the arms and two others by the leg. THe clones then flew up till she was at the ceiling, parallel to it and underneath the real Zenith. The clones would then drop her, making her fall onto Zenith, who just raised her fist to hit her right in the stomach. This manuver would be done over and over again till she is brought to the brink. Then Zenith would put the blindfold on. Once it was, one clone shoved her strapon into Raynare's mouth and then another laid Raynare on top of her and slid her strapon into Ray's cunt. THe real Zenith then slid her strapon into Raynare's ass and began spanking it, alternating cheeks while two clones began to worship it.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Akeno let out a terrible cry of pain when Cethilia slammed her fist into her breasts. Her painful cry turned to moanings of pleasure as Cethilia started to grind into it. The girl was in pain no doubt, but she would easily keep this up until Cethilia decided that enough was enough and stood up. The fallen angel let out another cry when Cethilia stepped on her face and started grinding it against it. Akeno started breathing hard as it was getting harder to do so, but even so, she was enjoying this. She didn't even hesitate to lick her feet. The humuliation was making her wet and horny, and it also

Meanwhile with Raynare, the fallen angel slave was being subjected to cruel body toture over and over again as Zenith was start punching her very hard with the use of her clones and physical strength. Raynare was glad that she hadn't eaten anything. This level of attack would kill a normal human. Even for someone like her, the pain was almost too much.
Eventually the attacks would repeat itself until she could take it no longer. Raynare started coughing violently as her body sagged and her internal organs burned with agony. But even that didn't stop her from smiling at Zenith as she blindfolded her and shoved her strapon into her mouth followed by her ass and then her cunt. Oh sure, it hurt like hell, but she was estatic. This was where the fun began.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next