by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Finding something new....(For Indigo)

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Finding something new....(For Indigo) - Page 4 Empty Re: Finding something new....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:59 pm

"Yeah my friends say I'm some kind of hemomancer, ever the hell that means." Light grumbled, the self induced wound rapidly healed up. But his wrists were covered in scars, most self inflicted to activate his powers. The people who created him just couldn't get him to cast magic in a conventional manner, so they put a healing factor in his blood to correct that.

"So you show a basic level of magic ability, take it your self taught. Tell you what since you don't seem like you want to hit me why don't we do something else." Light said.

What he then did was open his arms out, and Light then said "Tell you what then, why don't we just hug it out?"

Back to top Go down

Finding something new....(For Indigo) - Page 4 Empty Re: Finding something new....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:13 pm

Eve states those scars down with a fearfu glare. She was uneasy about Light, and just wanted him to be gone from her home. She found this place, and accepted it for what it was. Why was he invading? Who sent him here to find her?

With him speaking out his observations, she put away the ice and looks away. "I am self taught...So what?"

Eve watches him cautiously. "Hug?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:49 pm

Light stood where he was, arms out like a scarecrow and ready to accept another person in it. He smiled and gave a nod to Eve, it was a bit of a goofy grin. "To tell the truth I'm more or less self taught in my powers too, it's fun to figure out what works and what doesn't. That sense of accomplishment, you know what I mean." he said with a tilt of the head.

Upon seeing the cautious look on Eve's face Light sighed and said "Yeah a hug! My friends taught me that when someone's feeling down, you give them a hug and be there for them. I can tell, you've had it rough. But we all need someone, someone to help shoulder a burden. So come on Eve, I ain't gonna hurt you and I'm not planning on it." Light said, taking a couple of cautious steps forward to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:37 am

She didn't want to hug him. And Eve had very little conceptof what a friend was. She didn't care for him to say that. Eve takes one step closer to Light. She hugged him, wrapping her arms around his bare body and putiing her head on his chest.

She the put a share of ice in his back. Not to stab, but to make his body shock from the cold. "That's for coming into a ladie's home without asking first..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:11 pm

Light gave out a smile, and realised that this was probably the first time he was able to perhaps resolve something without hitting something. So far at any rate.

The magical weapon placed his nose into the hair of Eve as she placed her head into his well built body, figuring he could smell it while he had it in front of him. And then Light's face contorted into a wince as he felt the shard of ice teasing the back of him, right at the centre of his tattoos there as well.

He heard the comment that Eve made and smirked and said "Well I didn't know anyone was here, and besides you tried to run me through with a sword. I suppose that's only fair though, I was told that there was supernatural activity here. I was expecting some vampire or werewolf to try and take a bite out of me." laughing a little at his own joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 am

Her ears twitch a bit, as she could very distinctly hear the sounds of sniffing. Just one. He was smelling her hair. It made the ice shard to his back all themore worth it. "How's the hair smell? Its honey, if you didn't know..." Eve pushes him away and shakes her head.

"Did anyone teach you not to do something without asking?" She flipped her hair to show what she meant, if he didnt understand. "And you had to know someone was here. Still impolite to just barge in."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:09 pm

"Honey eh? Thought that's what I smelled, the first time I tasted it.....heh." Light muttered with a smile. What he didn't say was that he did it by smashing a beehive in a forest, the bees stung but by that time Light had endured far worse.

When Eve said her next comment Light cracked a grin and said "Sorry but my creators were only obsessed with making a living weapon, and then I lived in a forest. My friends have warned me that one day I might test my immortality against the wrong thing. I was coming here expecting Vampires, or werewolves or fallen angels. You though, I ain't never seen something like you before. Awesome!"

The magical weapon then traced a hand down his tattoos, the magical power limiters that he possessed. Before saying to Eve "So what are you exactly? You said that you were held captive by a witch. Are you some kind of familiar then? Cause one of my friends is a human familiar."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:51 am

She frowns a little, he admitting that he was sniffing her hair. She takes a step back again and looks down. Eve listens to his questioning and slight excitement. "Well, sorry I'm not a vampire or werewolf...I am a Leipardian. A feline, if you will."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Well Light could certainly tell Eve wasn't a vampire or a werewolf, either that or she really was good at hiding it. But what she says next to him leaves Light frowning and scratching his head, that was a big fancy name. Light never heard of it before, hell he barely understood anything that wasn't in English.

"Leipar what now? Sorry never heard of your kind, but you said feline. My best friend has a lover who's called a Neko, and I think they're supposed to be half cat. I got some cool pals let me tell you." Light said with a smile.

He then walked over to a nearby window and looked out at the forest, sighing before saying to Eve "Although I can see why you've holed yourself up here, I used to think the woods was a place for me. I always found it so quiet and peaceful, but if I remained like that.....who knows I might have just become the monster you thought I was." he muttered as he rested his head on the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:03 am

On that night Reptile, a friend of Eve was out for walk and decided to have a walk around Eve's neck of the woods. He decided to stroll past her place and maybe if she was in he would even pop n to say hi and see how she was doing.

As he walked past her place he noticed a strange figure leaning against her windows and inside. Reptile though the worst as he ran to the door. With the door being unlocked he went straight in. He went straight to that windows shouting "Who the hell are you? Eve get back now" As he moved her to one side.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next