by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reuinion of the Pain Princesses and The Era of Hell

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Reuinion of the Pain Princesses and The Era of Hell - Page 9 Empty Re: Reuinion of the Pain Princesses and The Era of Hell

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:20 am

"Tell me about it," groaned the sore, sweaty, and oversexed Silvia. She caught Shanari as best she could, but she was beat and shaky at best. "Gabby," she groaned.

"On your own for now, babe," the redhead replied. She took a thumb and helped remove a bit of cum before Zasashi got it all, sucking it clean and hopping over the ropes before helping Zasashi down. "Rather not babysit tonight with the bedbugs there. You and me, though, we're gonna go mash like fuckin' civilized people for a change. Get that soft stuff you were gabbin' about." She'd grin at the last part, actually quite interested in some tenderness with the ninjette.

Silvia sighed. "Ignorant little brute. More primal than a trilobite." She'd do the best she could to support Shanari and set her down, sliding out of the ring herself. She'd grab her glasses and discarded clothes before slipping Shanari under herself. "I suppose we make like those two and find ourselves a bed." She'd kiss Shanari's forehead softly, but cheated the moment in taking a tiny lick at the wound she'd inflicted. "Just for different reasons. Don't know what the hell you've been up to, love, but you've earned this sleep."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Reuinion of the Pain Princesses and The Era of Hell - Page 9 Empty Re: Reuinion of the Pain Princesses and The Era of Hell

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:23 am

Shanari pressed closer against Silvia, releasing a gentle sigh before she'd open her eyes again, refusing to go to sleep before reaching a comfy bed, staring into Silvia's eyes sleepily and showed a weak grin.

" S-Secret.. "

Shanari couldn't help but laugh softly now, deciding to let Silvia direct her again.

Zasashi would lean in swiftly to kiss Gabby's forehead, smirking before grasp the top ropes and flipping herself over them, landing rather perfectly on her feet besides Gabby ande stuck out her tongue.

" I don't need more help. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:14 am

"Right," Silvia said with a roll of her eyes. "Very secret..." It made her feel a bit embarassed to have lost to the girl who seemed to, at best, be ready to pass out in her arms and needed her to practically carry her. She still blushed, not at all minding the tactical fighter resting so closely to her bare body.

Gabby grinned toothily. "If'n I find out you threw that fight, I'll box yer ears, I will, so mind all the cheek." She grabbed her by the upper arm to pull her into a quick kiss of her own and giving her an encouragingly light slap on the butt, urging her towards and walking for the exit. "Now get that tight little bum of yours into a bed so I can do all sorts of kinky things with it."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:26 am

Shanari sighed softly, letting a sleepy smile appear upon her lips and mumbled out.

" ..Live with it, darling. "

Her body went slightly limp, leaning completely into Silvia and released a tiring sigh.

Zasashi mm'd softly into the kiss, pressing closer into Gabby before she'd pull back head for the exit with her, release a surprising eep when she slapped, making her jump.

" Can't get enough of me, huh? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:26 am

"I like to think the fact you still got yer teeth is pretty good sign of that, yea?" Gabby grinned. Without objection from her, she'd lead Zasashi by the hand towards the nearest empty private sparring room with a bed and kick the door shut behind them.

"Fine, you stubborn she-beast," Silvia chuckled. lugging Shanari backstage at a significantly slower pace. She felt Shanari go limp and shrugged gently with her free shoulder. "Would've been courteous to say if your place was closer than mine," she'd sigh, dragging her off to her apartment building.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9