Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Not Everybody Gets a Good Time

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not Everybody Gets a Good Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Everybody Gets a Good Time

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:51 am

Clyde's eye and lower lip twithced at hearing that Allison contacted Mercy and paid for her services. Clyde dind't wait, he was already about to raise his voice and flip out on why Mercy was even helping that woman! But she shut that down real quick, leaving Clyde with his mouth hanging open.

And though he had a perplexed frown when he heard Mercy claim she was trying to help them before explaining what in blazes happened at that spa.

"Hmm." He listened to Mercy intently, he felt that anger and sternness start to crumble as he heard her out, knowing how seductive Allison was first hand. Though he rolled his eyes at the bathing suit, Clyde empathized with Mercy as he had been in her position before. Sometimes it just happened. Like with Shauna.

But hearing Mercy soften and apologize. Something she rarely did. It struck Clyde. He couldn't even remember the last time he had EVER heard, 'I'm sorry, Clyde' from her so sincerenly aside from their 2 weird breakups! If you can could count one of them.

But of course... She had to have the last word. As always.

"Heh." He huffed against the phone, feeling some relief strangely. "Yeah.. Yeah..." He agreed with her in a soft time as he slumped against his bed. He didn't mind her scolding, he missed it.

"I forgive you." He said out of the blue and it felt so weird. He kind of wanted to savor the moment.

"...I... Might know how she kind of is..."
He meekly admitted honestly. "I-I never did nuthin!" He spat. "But I understand... Every time I seem ta' meet her she's always... Messin' with me. Like... She's worse than Lilly..." It was something he had wanted to get off his chest for a while. He felt almost ashamed to acknowledge that she 'affected' him at times. It made him feel weak in will.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Not Everybody Gets a Good Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Everybody Gets a Good Time

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:18 am

Mercy plopped down on her couch as Clyde spoke. She smiled at his words and leaned against the arm rest, curling her feet underneath her. "Yeah..." She said in a soft voice. "If I'd have known she was filming it, I wouldn't have done it..." Mercy said. That didn't sound good. "I mean... I really wasn't thinking at all. I can't believe that she'd DO that though!"

"If she's really trying to hurt you, then ... I don't know... The negotiations are still going to happen. That doesn't exactly help her cause."

Mercy blew a lock of frazzled hair from her face. "Speaking of, that's still going to happen. I've arranged for You, Bonnie and Allison to get together and draw up a contract for a match. She'll face Bonnie but there might be some stipulations before anyone signs anything. Like, serious ones, Clyde." She said.

"Like, if you get hotheaded, you could go to jail, kind. So... be extra prepared when you show up to that meeting. And, tell Bonnie. I'm not... sure how much help I can be but if Allison is going to be doing that, then I can help you out as much as I am legally able to."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:24 am

Clyde's eyes widened suddenly when Mercy goofed. He already knew how much Mercy obviously enjoyed it! She probably didn't regret how good Allison made her feel, that was for sure. "Yeah..." He grumbled, jealous as ever.

"I think she got past 'trying' a long time ago, Mercy..." The amount of pain she had cause him and Bonnie could not be measured. The pain never seemed to end when it came to Allison, every moment something was going down and the idea of seeing his sister go off into that ring with Allison again where he couldn't interfere, truly bothered Clyde.

"Ugh..." Clyde rubbed his temple. "No offense, Mercy. But this the second time you've tried ta' help without talkin' ta' nobody. You did that fake break up with me for Melissa ta' get me outta Hentai matches, you offered myself and you ta' Lilly for 24 hours if ya lost. Mercy I've always appreciated the help, I WANT yer help but I'm tellin' ya now..."

"I might be a hot head who jump the gun but, damn. I want ya ta' stop what you've been doin' and talk ta' me fer a change...I... I dunno if I can sit in the stands and Allison gets the upper hand on Bonnie and just starts torturin' her fer fun! She'll do it just ta' fuck with me!" Clyde exclaimed in frustrating, keeping the phone to his ear as he buried his head against his knee.

"You throwin' all this stuff ta' me about stipulations and junk outta the blue! Then we gotta meet with her!? I don't even know whats goin' on!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:17 am

Mercy reciled and furrowed her brow. "I.. I AM talking!" She stuttered. She turned her head as if she were looking straight at Clyde. Was he accusing her of meddling!? She didn't like what she was hearing but mostly because Clyde was right. She sat up and stewed, listening to him go on.

"I.. DID win!" Mercy began "And... and you weren't in a Hentai match after that except..." Those three girls had done things to him but the match wasn't hentai! "Rrrrgh." She growled cutely.

"You have a chance to sit down and hash things out with her face to face without things getting violent. I think that you should do it, Clyde. At least, talk to Bonnie. Wouldn't SHE want to do it!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:05 am

Clyde winced on the phone as Mercy yelled. "I mean BEFORE ya go off and negotiate with the bad guys fer me." He said before sighing, he didn't think Mercy made his life worse but her negotiations were often a source of drama because he was never told when she'd go do them, only finding out until it was take to negotiate.

But she did beat Lilly and she did get him out of hentai matches... Though that didn't always stop some people and clearly Mercy knew.

But at the mention of Bonnie, Clyde chuckled. "She'd say yes ta' a rematch with Allison with or without me." It was why he was scared. He didn't want Bonnie hurt again and he knew she would not say no to this.

The talk about hashing things out with Allison non violently however, took Clyde back to his talk with Taylor, making him click his tongue as a result.

"I got no choice I 'spose."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:14 am

Mercy calmed down again and relaxed back on her seat. "I'm not going to do it for you. I wouldn't. You get to be there. Bonnie gets to be there. Everyone... will be there. We'll make sure that it's as fair as possible just... let Bonnie do the talking..." She said.

"I'm..." Mercy paused. "Do you need anything else? I'm going back to bed now." Her one was soft and she yawned cutely once she finished talking.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:36 am

"Yeah... I know... Yeah..." Maybe it was for the best he didn't do the talking. He'd even wear ear plugs so he didn't have to listen to Allison. But what kind of man would he be to do that?

"Yeah... Uh..." Something else was on his mind, but he paused as he heard Mercy yawn, maybe it wasn't the best time for this. And maybe it wouldn't be ever again.

"Nothin'. G'nite..." And paused again. "Mercy."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:40 am

"Goodnight, Clyde."

Mercy said with a smile on her lips. her voice was smooth and held a soft, subconscious purr at the end as she clicked her phone off. She got a drink of water and then slipped back off to bed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:53 am

The following day, Allison sent a package up to Mercy at work.

It was a small box, neatly wrapped in brown paper and adorned with a wine red ribbon tied around it in a bow. It would draw little attention on it's own in the office setting, but its artfully understated presentation subtly hinted at when could be inside.

Attached to it, on a folded card, patterned on the front with climbing roses, was a note, in gorgeous handwritten script.

I paused today to stand under the oak trees outside my kitchen window, where the rain trickled down through the leaves and fell in delicate drops. My life is filled with beauty and luxury, more than what just money can buy, but it was the feeling of the rain on my skin that made me think of you. You are a singular, fascinating woman, art that no amount of money can buy. I can only put you out of my mind for a moment before thoughts of yesterday make my world pause. I want you to kiss me again, and I want to use my tongue to draw pictures on your skin.

I have money, but it's easy to give. I could buy you so many expensive things, and express nothing. We are complicated creatures, to be admired more than understood. To be together, if only for one day, is enough.

Under the ribbon and the brown paper, inside the box and under tissue paper, were two wine glasses, the ones that Mercy and Allison had drank from the day before.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:58 pm

Mercy was surprised when she got package at work. She hadn't gotten one of those in... forever... She marveled at the detail in the box alone and carefully opened it. She took the card and looked it over. Immaculate, gorgeous. The words inside all the same. Mercy blushed while she red them. No one had ever said things like that about her before.

But knowing who sent it, Mercy was conflicted. That woman... was just messing with her! There was no way she actually MEANT those things. Especially not when she sent the video of them to Clyde. Especially since a video even EXISTED!

Mercy was no fool. She looked at the glasses and considered throwing them against the wall. Allison must have thought she was the most dumb person in the world. What was she playing at? There was just no way she meant those words.

Mercy puffed out her cheeks. If she did...

Mercy smiled suddenly. Well, then the fly could catch the spider! Mercy took her two wine glasses and pushed her way into her bosses office. No way that Rally would turn down a drink, even if she wasn't a wine glass type of girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2