by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Distorted Debut. Ami Takeuchi vs Dylan Matthews

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ami Takeuchi - A Distorted Debut. Ami Takeuchi vs Dylan Matthews Empty A Distorted Debut. Ami Takeuchi vs Dylan Matthews

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:39 pm

This was it, another match for the supermodel turned wrestler. Ami takeuchi, she had a couple of matches had this past month when she had gained some popularity. Going against a new comer and a veteran, not to mention also going to Friction for a cross brand match. None-the-less she was still relatively new and wanted to wrestle more new comers, seemingly for easy victories. She had no idea who she was going to wrestle today, all she knew it was a male wrestler.

The supermodel was in her locker room, showered up, smelling nice and changing to her wrestling gear infront of her mirror. "Oh, you are shooo cute. I'm just devlish, this body is to die for" she pouted, while praising herself. "I wonder who's the sucker who's going to lose against me tonight, I'll just sucker him into my charm and then....*giggle* he'll be mine" she licker her lips while putting on her lavender lycra sports bra, hugging her C cups nicely. She had already slipped into her black latex wrestling briefs that just about covered her cute butt, with white leather wrestling boots. Brushing her hair back, keeping them loose, she spun on her heels and exited her locker room door.

She walked with some swagger, brushing past the curtains once her music cued. She walked down the ring ramp while blowing kisses to the crowd "*muah!*muah!* my adoring fans" she smirked as she teasingly showed off her legs before sliding inside the ring. She got back up on her feet before moving to her corner of the ring, stretching off at the waist and doing some basic wrestling warm ups. She was wondering, who could be her opponent? another macho beef cake? a cute jobber boy-toy? "Let's do this, bring the meat out" she said, stamping her foot down onto the ring canvas impatiently.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Ami Takeuchi - A Distorted Debut. Ami Takeuchi vs Dylan Matthews Empty Re: A Distorted Debut. Ami Takeuchi vs Dylan Matthews

Post by Mathio Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:57 pm

The adrenaline is starting to kick in for Distorted as he was getting ready for his match. He was putting on his favourite baggy jeans and some trainers, not a usual wrestling gear but he isn't the typical guy after all. "I wonder what I can get up to in my debut" he says with an evil smile as he waits excitedly for his turn to go to the ring.

The sweet voice of Lil Kim soon turned to a heavy metal sound of Ozzy Ozbourne as Distorted made his way to the ring. He walked down with the same evil smile he had backstage observing the enviroment around him. He sees the ring right up ahead of him with his opponent waiting for him. "I expected the girls to be somewhat cute but this one sure is a hottie" he thought to himself as he took a good look at her. The crowd doesn't know what to make of the new guy, they seemed to be slightly scared of him because of his scars.

When he got to the ring, he rolled under the bottom rope and went to his corner eager for this match to begin.

Mathio

Back to top Go down

Ami Takeuchi - A Distorted Debut. Ami Takeuchi vs Dylan Matthews Empty Re: A Distorted Debut. Ami Takeuchi vs Dylan Matthews

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:07 pm

The supermodel kept tapping her boots impatiently as she awaited eagerly for the new guy to make his debut. That and she wanted to see who he was and get a victory under her belt. When his music cued, the supermodel turned her attention towards the ring ramp. The creepy music made her shrug her shoulders as she instinctively wrapped her arms around her body in comforting manner.

What happened next was a surprise to everyone in the arena, especially to the supermodel as she watched the strange young man make his way down into the ring. He had a sick smile of his face, somewhat twisted and those scares? what was that all about. Ami had her jaw dropped in surprise, her eyes widened as she shook her head in disbelief."W-what? YOU'RE my opponent"she said in a shocked voice, a little startled and somewhat freaked.

She took a deep breath, trying to focus. He was in the AFW roster, there was no mistaking it as she was going to be wrestling him. "Guess they'll let anyone enter the roster" she thought to her self before slowly moving to the middle of the ring.
"Guess I'm going to be wrestling a ....FREAK tonight"
she mocked him, hissing at him as she brought her hands up infront and took up a wrestlers crouch position.

*DING*DING*DING*
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathio Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:19 pm

Distorted chuckled as he heard the comments "I'm just glad that you're not". He approaches her as he locks his fingers and hands with hers but he'll try a sneaky kick to the gut and hopefully start of the match with the upper hand

Mathio

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:25 pm

"Huh? W-whatever"she said, wondering what he meant.Ami began to circle around her strange opponent, her eyes fixed at his position as he came out to meet her in the middle, at first it would seem like he would accept the invitation of the collar and elbow grapple as he approached her with his hands out infront and almost locking up with her but at the last moment he brought his foot up to whack her in the ribs.

"Urgh, cheap shot..PUNK" she winced in pain as she clutched her side, bending down at the waist a bit as she staggered back a bit, away from him.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathio Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:34 pm

When Distorted managed to pull off the attack, he then heard another comment from his opponent. He just laughed without a care in the world, he was just starting to have fun. The model started to back off a little bit which gave him some running space to try and go for running uppercut.

Mathio

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Ami was getting a bit freaked out here, why would he laugh out like that, just randomly? The supermodel clutched her side as she stagger back, trying to recover and straighten herself up but as soon as she lifted her upper body slightly*THAWK* she felt her opponents hand uppercut her right under the chin, causing her to straighten up right away and stagger back into the corner turnbuckle, clutching her throat.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathio Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:18 pm

The uppercut was successful and his opponent was now backing away into the corner. Distorted is feeling good after pulling off the first couple of attacks and is starting to feel a lot more confident. He then grabs a handful of her hair and says "This is already a lot of fun and this is only just the beginning". He then pulls her slightly towards him by her hair forcing her out of the corner. If he is quick enough, he will attempt a Sitout Facebuster, jumping up then landing sat down and smashing her face on the canvas between his legs.

Mathio

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:46 pm

Ami backed up into the corner, her back resting against it while she continued to rub her chin. She was moaning lightly and let out a shriek once she felt her hair being grabbed, and yanked towards Matthews to drag her out from the corner and to the middle. "Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow. No hairpulling you catfighting son of a ...." she shrieked, it was still the start of the match and Ami had alot of fight left so she quickly brought her knee up into his belly before he could capitalize.

If she was successful, she would have him doubled over infront of him. If so, she would attempt to wrap her slender arm around his head and drop down onto her butt to drive his head first into the ring canvas in a DDT move.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathio Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:10 pm

The hairpulling got the model angry and she suddenly struck his stomach with her knee. Distorted bent slightly and wrapped his belly with his arms while having a little cough. Before he could even think, Ami had his head around her arm and dropped his head pulling off the DDT. The impact left him a little dizzy for a short while, his body was flat on the floor. As soon as the dizziness was gone, we muttered to himself "Now it's turned interesting". He had mixed emotions, on the one hand he was in pain but now he really felt like he was in a wrestling match and he was excited to see how this match would play out.

Mathio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next