by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

"Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf) - Page 4 Empty Re: "Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf)

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Ami's will to fight back, her confidence and probably her back was broken as Cecilia did not ease up at all in her effort to punish the arrogant supermodel. This would certainly teach the young bratty supermodel not to talk trash to the veterans of the league. As she was tapping continuously on the golden queens shoulders, she had completely forgotten about any pre-match wager she had set up with her opponent. Her body was drenched in sweat, her hair hanging as her mouth was wide open as she groaned and moaned in pain.

When she tapped- she thought that would be the end of that but Cecilia had one last move to pull as she slammed the supermodel down on her back in powerslam. *THUD* "Uurggghh, Nngghmmm Oww...it hurts" she moaned, whining and kicking her legs lightly on the ring mats. She then heard Cecilia asking Ami to hold her end of the deal- the stipulation decided in the start. "N-no, you cant be serious? I-I was just joking about that"she resisted but she knew to hold her tongue and not to say anything disrespectful as pissing the hardcore queen was the last thing she wanted to do now.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

"Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf) - Page 4 Empty Re: "Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:36 am

After she had dropped Ami down onto the mat with that slam and told the girl just how things were now and what she expected from the girl...well Cecilia couldn't fault the girl for being resistant and against the idea...but sadly for her she didn't have a choice. The Blond powerhouse soon enough would raise her right foot off of the mat and then try and place it down against Ami's stomach, she didn't stomp the girl but she did add a bit of preassure...not too much, but enough for it to feel as if she could do FAR far worse.

A dark expression appeared on Cecilia's face as dead serious and cold eyes looked down upon the blue haired model. " You thought I was joking ? Don't screw with me, there are no jokes when match wages are made. You do them no matter what, if you place your pride on the line...you better damn well make sure to live up to whatever stupid wager you agree too. Got it ?" Cecilia let out her final words by pressing down a bit further on Ami's stomach to try and drive her point home with the bratty supermodel.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:55 pm

The hardcore queen wasn't kidding around at all, she was damn serious about the wager. Ami had gotten herself into this mess and she wasnt about to escape this without the consequences. True enough, the young supermodel was taught a lesson in the ring, about the wrestling skill difference between her and the AFW veteran but still, Cecilia would not let Ami go that easily and wanted her to finish what she started.

Ami, still down on her back, felt the golden queens feet press into her belly as she raised her head and saw Cecilia's expressions, which further send chills down the supermodels spine. After giving her a telling off, she began to press into her belly to let her know who's boss and that she aint playing around. "Ahhh ok ok ok, I'll do it"

The supermodel would then crawl out from under Cecilia's foot and then would get down on her knees and then kneel down infront of Cecilia's legs. "Um, M-miss Cecilia I am so,SO,Sooooo Sorry. Please, forgive me. You are truly the undisputed queen of the Afw" she said, not wanting to get on her bad side for now.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:32 am

With Ami now begging at her feet when the blond beauty let the girl go and having she who had literally just been schooled on her knees and begging for forgiveness from the Queen. Cecilia would roll her eyes a bit as this girl was as good at being a bitch as being a bit of a suck-up. Maybe that just game with the whole modeling thing ? Or was it just that she went to the extremes of whatever she tried to be ?

However that wasn't enough, there was more to be done by the blue haired girl...she hadn't completed the stipulation which the Queen had laid out in front of the girl. " I'll forgive you when you complete the stipulations, little loser." Cecilia let out as she'd extend her left foot towards Ami's face, moving it up to rub it against the pretty money maker of hers. " You were supposed to kiss my feet, weren't you ? Well go right ahead." Cecilia spoke in a very smug tone as she looked down upon the girl with a incredibly smug face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:51 pm

She absolutely hated herself for going down on her knees and literally begging Cecilia for forgiveness. This episode would leave a bad taste in the supermodels mouth for sure! However she was atleast glad that it was over and wanted to exit the ring and stay clear from the hardcore queen until she trained a bit more to match up with her skill.

Ami's eyes widened as she had a disgusted look on her face when Cecilia's bare foot rubbed against her face. "Aw c-come on...Urgh..gawd thats disgusting" she whispered out loud as she turned her face away to avoid getting rubbed by her foot. Soon,however, she turned her face back towards Cecilia's feet- she swallowed her pride and closed her eyes and did what she was instructed to do, what she had stipulated for the loser to do the winner....Ami Takeuchi began kissing Cecilia's feet. The supermodel gave the top of her foot a couple of kick kisses, working her lips down to her toes. "T-there... did it" she said reluctantly.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:32 am

Now that she had completely beaten and humiliated Ami, the supermodel was a submissive little bitch before the powerful blond beauty. Which was how it should have been from the start, it only took a few seconds to teach this girl the error of her ways and show her just why she wasn't someone that you should mess with. Cecilia wasn't going to take that kind of bullshit anymore and Ami was just one of the few early girl's who'd get a first hand taste of it, before they all learned what she was about. " I can't say it wasn't fun beating you up...though part of me does kinda wanna keep going." Cecilia let out as she looked down at Ami, who was throwing kiss after kiss upon the blond beauty's foot.

The Queen would then take a step back, when she was satisfied with that and then try and reach down with her left hand. Attempting to take a firm hold of Ami's hair by the roots, where she'd then try and pull Ami up to her feet. " I don't think you have really learned your lesson." Cecilia'd let out with a grin, as she'd then try and let go of Ami's hair and try and move that hand down towards Ami's throat, attempting to take a firm hold and put a tight squeeze upon it. Placing Ami in a one handed choke-hold, all to then try and lift the girl up into the air with her impressive power. " Bye bye!" Cecilia'd let out before she'd attempt to use all her power in order to try and drive Ami back first down into the mat with a powerful chokeslam.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:16 pm

The supermodel left like all the dignity had been stripped out of her. She had to kiss- NO! Worship the golden queens feet as she kissed and licked her feet, gagging a bit inside. She was really hating her position and was already thinking of ways how to get back with her.

"Ok, I'm done can I- *ECK* W-what are you doing? NNggghh leme go! That was a deal, Urgh leet goooo"she whined as she began slapping at Cecilia's wrists and trying to push off but as she struggled, she felt the hardcore queens hand smack around her throat, clutching it tightly. Soon- she was lifted up and off the mat and driven back into it on her back in a mighty chokeslam *THUD*.

The supermodel moaned loudly as she clutched her back, rolling to her side while kicking the mat in pain as she was almost brought to tears by the veteran pro wrestler. She truly was...in all ways....humbled.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:36 pm

After punishing Ami with that mighty choke slam and the final punishment to the blue haired girl. The blond would straighten herself, let out a light sigh before she'd turn on her heels and proceed to walk out of the ring and get up towards her bag again.

Cecilia would swing it over her left shoulder and starts to leave the gym area, she hadn't gotten the work out she wanted, but she had at least gotten the chance to teach a dumb little brat a few lessons in respect. Which sat well with her, Cecilia would leave and go towards the locker rooms, having worked up a bit of a hunger the blond decided to go an get herself some food.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4