by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf) - Page 3 Empty Re: "Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf)

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:57 am

Enraging her opponent seemed to be a mistake that Ami was regretting dearly, inside her own head. Although she still wouldnt show that to her opponent as she still threw insults at her despite the fact that she was getting dominated in their spar. It proved to be an extremely bad idea when the ticked off hardcore queen cranked up the pressure, pulling her body even further back as her upper body was raised up off the mat and her breasts pushed up towards the air as her back was in excruciating pain.

The supermodel tried to free her arms off Cecilia's knees by wriggling under her a bit, trying to get her hands down to her opponents ankles and pull at them, trying hard to somehow to get her off of her. Ami was now starting to understand the difference of strength between the two. "Uuugggnnn ngghh ow, m-my back...." she simply moaned, unable to taunt the golden queen now.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

"Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf) - Page 3 Empty Re: "Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:24 pm

Cecilia couldn't deny that it was rather fun dominating Ami in this position, she was allowed to bend the back of the girl in a cruel manner, pushing her chest outwards as she simply had her time picking apart Ami as she pleased. Not very long had passed since the spar started and she was already starting to wonder just how full of herself this girl was ? Most people who realized they were this outmatched would have surrendered by now...well if something like this had ever happened to Cecilia it's very unlikely that she would surrender.

As she felt Ami try and wiggle her arms free from the blonde's grasp, the Queen would proceed to try and move her hands from under Ami's chin and let her go, pushing the girl down and forward so that her entire front was pressed against the mat. Following which the blond beauty would place her left hand down against the back of Ami's head in which she would proceed to try and press down on it hard, trying to push the blue haired girl's face into the mat with force. " Hmmm, it won't be any fun if your back is already hurting that much, all I would need to do is hit a powermove and you'd be done...how boring."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:07 pm

The supermodel certainly bit more than she could chew- with Cecilia easily managing to out-wrestle the relatively new addition to the tension roster. Struggle as she might, she wasn't getting the golden queen off her back that easy- Literally!. After wriggling and struggling under her for quite a while and working up a sweat- Cecilia finally just released Ami, letting her drop down face first into the ring canvas.

"Ooof,D-damn you....Nnggh.." she moaned before feeling the back of her head being clutched as Cecilia forced the supermodels face into the ring mat, forcing her to kiss the mats! Her feet pounded the ring mats wildly as she squirmed under her while squealing out. "Nnngghmmmm oomggghh!! B-mggh itch...Let...mmgghh GO" she moaned as her palms pressed onto the ring mats and tried pushing her body up a bit.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:35 am

Remaining seated on Ami's back as the girl struggled and did all she could in order to fight against the bigger, bustier, stronger, more experienced blond wrestler who now had her pinned down and was essentially mashing the supermodel's face down into the mat in a very humiliating manner. The sight would probably make for a good little photo for the blue haired girl's modeling career. Sadly there was none who was there to take one...at least not yet.

Hearing the girl's struggling words and insults the blond just couldn't help but answer and comply to what the girl wanted. Cecilia would push herself off of Ami and rise up to her feet, as she did the blond beauty would grip tightly upon the hair at the back of Ami's head with the same hand she had been pressing the girl's face down into the mat with. Following her rise she'd try and pull Ami up to her feet so that her back was faced towards Cecilia's front. " I got up, but I am not gonna let you go." Cecilia let out with a teasing grin as she then tried to move her arms down and wrap them around Ami's waist, hugging the girl tightly towards her as she'd then lean her head in towards Ami's ear. " This might hurt, hope you are a little sofftie ~" Cecilia teased before the blond beauty would attempt and throw herself backwards and do the same with Ami, attempting to hit the girl with a mighty german suplex, driving the blue haired girl's neck, back of her head and shoulders down hard into the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:26 pm

Cecilia was determined to teach Ami a lesson in respect and in wrestling. With the supermodels faced buried deep in the mat, all she could do was wriggle under the golden queen and kick her mats on the ring canvas to let out her frustration at being easily dominated.

With all the insults the blue haired brat threw at the hardcore queen, Ami was certainly not backing them up and Cecilia probably was enjoying her time "playing" with the younger wrestler. After a while, the supermodel felt Cecilia's weight pull off her back but Ami wasnt going to be let off the hook that easy. Ami let out a shriek when she felt her hair being pulled back as she was forced to get back up on her feet. The supermodels hands going down towards Cecilia's wrists, who were now wrapped around her waist.

"Damnit, let me go" she said, trying to stomp her foot on her opponents but Cecilia showed why she's a top class Friction wrestler, as the powerhouse pulled the featherweight wrestler up and over her to slam her back down, executing a perfect german suplex!. Her back slammed hard against the mat, her head bouncing off the mat as well. The supermodel let out a loud groan as she doubled over and shifted towards her side, while still down on the mat. She was feeling quite winded out as well! Unable to cope up with her opponent at all.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:37 pm

The german suplex might have been a bit cruel against this smaller girl, though it was a way for her to be able to teach the bitchy supermodel some much needed lessons in pain. First it was slams, then submissions and then slams. Which was how the beautiful blond was going to punish this foulmouthed supermodel and show her what happened when you messed with the powerful Queen.

After the slam of the suplex, Cecilia would roll up onto her front and push herself to her feet. Grinning as she looked down upon the girl who was slumped down on her side. " I let go." Cecilia said with a smug and cocky tone as she then decided to reach down for Ami again, attempting to grab a handful of the girl's hair and try to use it to pull Ami up onto her feet with Cecilia facing Ami's back again.

With that the blond would try and duck down a bit and follow it by attempting to pull Ami up onto her shoulders, laying out the girl's body across her mighty frame. Trying to place on hand down under Ami's chin, cupping it as her other hand went to Ami's thigh with which she would try and start bending and wrenching that back of the blue haired girl over her shoulders in a painful but impressive Torture rack submission hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:20 pm

The supermodel was getting a real beatdown in this bout, that german suplex really did number on her as her head bounced off the ring mats due to the high impact power move. She was left down on her back, moaning in pain as her hand went behind her back to instinctively massage her back to ease the pain somehow. She was in big trouble now and it seemed there was no way out for the young supermodel. She wriggled and tried to crawl towards the nearest ropes to pull her back up to her feet but Cecilia wasnt going to allow the blue haired beauty that opportunity.

Her scalp felt a bit of sting when she was pulled back up on her feet by her hair, she weakly grunted out in pain before speaking out "Mnngghh uhh, N-no more....Ow". Before she could do anything, in one swift movement the supermodel was hauled up on the hardcore Queens shoulders, laying horizontally on her shoulder with her back pressed tight against her shoulder blades. With Cecilia's hand cupping her chin and one hand going to press down on her thigh, she was forced in an excruciatingly painful torture rack, a move that Ami's brother generally uses on other opponents.

"AHHHHHH! STOP, M-MY BACK- UURGHHH" she yelled out loud in pain, her arms flailing about while her legs kicking out in the air, her hair hanging down as she was being bent downwards. She was now starting to realize the difference of wrestling ability between her and the Friction legend.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Perhaps Cecilia was being far to cruel to Ami, the girl was annoying, brash and way too cocky for her own good. She was a brat through and through, so was there really that much point in even caring about beating her up to this extent, Cecilia was practically toying with the girl and in it torturing the supermodel in such a cruel way. Hold after hold, slam after slam, Cecilia was planning to tear Ami apart and make the girl cry out her surrender with tears. Why ? because Cecilia wasn't gonna take shit from anyone, especially not someone like this girl.

After the powerful german suplex the blond beauty hauled Ami up onto her shoulders, the girl winced and moaned in pain, saying she didn't want anymore...but she hadn't said the magic word so that just meant that Cecilia was gonna torture her further. When Ami was hoisted up onto her shoulders and began to torture the girl, those loud cries came out of her and with it the blond would chuckle out as she bent it over her back. " What's the matter ? You haven't even put up a fight. Tell me when I can start fighting for real." Cecilia let out as a smug smirk was covering her face.

The blond beauty would proceed to start and strut around the ring, each step she took would send a surge of pain and shock through Ami's back as she tried to pain and torture the girl. " All you have to say is that you surrender." Cecilia would let out as she'd walk around with Ami on her shoulders, as if she was carrying around a pretty little prize.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:49 pm

Perhaps this was a bit undeserving, all she did was taunt Cecilia to get under her skin a bit and now she was regretting that decision to the max. She seemed to have ticked off the hardcore queen more than she had anticipated and nothing was going her way as soon as they started the spar. After the initial slams, submissions, more slams and now the torture rack hold absolutely breaking the supermodels will to carry on the match.

That German suplex already had softened up her back and now the torture rack was really the icing on the cake for Cecilia as she hoisted the featherweight models body up on her shoulders and paraded around the ring carrying her like a prize or something. The supermodels moans and groans grew louder each time Cecilia increased the pressure by jumping up a bit, she remained silent and was unable to reply back to the Golden Queens taunt as she did not want to aggravate her anymore.

"Uuugghh...M-my back is killing me...S-stop it already you bully. I surrender! Eeeeowww Ow,Ow." she almost whined out as her hand began to tap at the hardcore queens shoulders.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:55 am

Cecilia was without a doubt fully intending to break this girl and make sure that she regretted her actions, she had long since decided not to take any crap from anyone anymore at all. It just so happened that this girl was one of those few who decided to try and give her trouble and for that Cecilia simply decided that it was enough for her to show Ami just what happened when you tried to tick off the Queen.

She held the girl up like a price and only added more pain to the hold as she easily walked around, parading the ring with the girl on her shoulders being stretched out. She carried Ami as if was some animal she had killed and was bringing it home, and it wasn't long before Ami started to squeal for her. The blue haired girl letting out those words of surrender and even started to tap on the shoulder of the blond beauty, when she felt the tapping Cecilia would comply...partially.

When she went to remove Ami from her shoulders, Cecilia would attempt and roughly throw Ami off of her, in order to try and slam the girl down front first into the mat. " Phew!" Cecilia would let out in a mocking and fake breath, " Now that's done then. I guess this means you'll have to hold up your end of the bargain, don't you ?" Cecilia let out, a smug smirk upon her face as she delighted in having humiliated this cocky little bitch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next