by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: "Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf)

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:42 pm

Maybe Ami didn't exactly know what she was getting into. When the Northern Queen kept pressing into her, she felt more than just intimidated. She blushed a bit as Cecilia's larger bust grinded against her breasts. The blonde even pressed her forehead down against the models forehead as she kept pressing into her, making Ami take slow steps back. The supermodel was clearly losing their staredown contest, as her hands instinctively went up on Cecilias shoulders to try and stop her from pushing her back. "Damn implants" she whispered as she was a bit overwhelmed by the golden queens frame, better abs, better bust and overall fitter body.

Still, the supermodel wouldnt back down from a challenge now. Ami's eye twitched in anger when Cecilia began to laugh at first, Ami began to grit her teeth in anger and shake her fist at her too. She took a deep breath to calm down before smirking and trying to look more confident. "HAH, looks like you really do want to bow down to me. Fine, after I beat you in the ring, I'll make sure you apologize to me in a real respectable manner. Fine then, I accept." she said as she took a step back to get some distance between them. She sarcastically dusted her self off before flicking her hair back and adjusting her sports bra. Heading towards the gym ring....
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

"Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: "Meeting my Idol" (For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:31 am

It took little to no effort for the blond beauty to push back the shorter girl, it didn't seem as if she this cocky girl had much physical strength, at least not in comparison to the blond beauty. Though when the girl got pushed back those few steps and let out her little annoyed whisper, the blond beauty could help but answer it with a wide smirk that pretty much made it seem as if she was looking down on her foe. " Sorry hun, but they are all real. I guess you're feeling as if you have already lost in quite a few different aspect already." She'd let out in a mocking tone. Loving the fact that with just rising up to her feet she'd already put this girl in her place.

Following her added stipulation Cecilia took a bit of a gamble on the fact that this blue haired fool would continue to fight or not, she wanted to put her in her place...really put her in her place, but there was of course a chance that she'd back off when her pride was put on the line to such an extent. Though when she saw that twitch of Ami's eyes, Cecilia knew she wasn't going to back down. "  I suppose I'll just show you how much of a weak little bitch you are. I'll have you kissing my feet when I'm done with you." Cecilia let out in a mocking tone once again to the girl, before she watched her step back and make her way towards the ring. Cecilia joined after her, making her way towards the gym ring and sliding in under the bottom ropes, getting up towards her feet and walked up straight towards the center of the ring facing the blue haired model. " Three count pin, counted by the one who pins, submission or Knock out. Those will be the losing conditions, that's if you can handle it."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:25 pm

Unfortunately for Ami, Cecilia overheard her whisper and taunted the supermodel out a bit. The blue haired model blushed wildly as she gasped out a bit as well. "W-whaaa? are you serious! N-no I havent lost in any department." she rolled her eyes at the northern queen before the pair started to move towards the ring. There was no time to back down now, not anymore. So it was time for Ami to put her money where her mouth was, or so she hoped to do so.

Upon entering the ring, the supermodel immediately took her position in one corner of the ring, with Cecilia standing in the opposite corner. She began to stretch her neck from side to side, rolling her arms and shoulders while stretching at the waist as well. Finally, she jumped up and down, bouncing on the balls of her feet as she finished her pre-match warm ups. She nodded when Cecilia told her the winning conditions, win by pinfall, submission or KO? right.

"Oh and by the way, ME? kiss your disgusting,smelly feet? Yeah, not gonna happen you slut. Atleast when I win and you get to kiss my feet, they wont taste so bad"she mocked back before taking up a wrestlers crouch, her hands up infront and eyes fixed at the blonde wrestlers position.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:39 am

The fact that this blue haired girl seemed to surprised and angry over such a minor defeat, or even just Cecilia saying so made the blond beauty chuckle, it would simply be delightful to have her growling before the Northern Queen and begging for mercy, it would certainly be a great defeat to that cocky ego of hers if the lost after boasting so much. The blond walked towards the ring as she chuckled getting in and ready for the spar or match or fight, whatever you wanted to call it. It wasn't long before the girl started to bark out again, which the blond could only shake her head at.

" Enough, let's just let your wrestling skills talk" Cecilia let out as she'd walk up towards Ami, smirking as she would roll her shoulders a bit, moving down into her grappling stance before she'd attempt and quickly start this match. Cecilia tried to quickly shoot herself forward and lock Ami into a lock up between them two, wanting to trap the blue haired girl in a struggle for power. If she could do so then Cecilia would proceed to rush forward and sandwhich Ami's body between the corner and Cecilia's strong and sturdy frame.

Pressing her frame up against her shorter foe, grinning as she tried to show of just how big the difference between them were, not just their bodies, but also in terms of strength and so on.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:52 pm

The time for trash talk was over, both ladies were now inside the ring and ready to wrestle. Ami kept her stance now, hands up infront as she kept glaring at Cecilia's as the two looked to lock up. After a few seconds of circling each other, feeling each other out mentally, the Northern Queen finally lunged in to lock up with the arrogant blue-haired wrestler.

Ami locked up with a grunt "Gugh! Nnnmmmghh NO" she exclaimed with her eyes widened when her best efforts of pushing the blonde were easily thwarted. Cecilia was just too strong and Ami was easily pushed back into the corner. Once Ami was backed into the corner, Cecilia kept pushing her body into the corner to flatten the supermodel against the turnbuckle and Cecilia's body. Their breasts once again grinding as her abs pressed against the supermodels belly.

"Nhhgghhh get-off...OF ME" she shrieked as she couldnt get herself out of the corner. Ami tried another approach, she tried to snake up her legs up around her opponents waist to body scissor her. Her back was pressed against the turnbuckle so she used that as leverage.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:04 pm

With Cecilia taking the initiative in this match and starting it up with a lock up, it seemed as if the blond was set out for an early dominance. Especially seeing that her foe in this spar was not looking to try and get out of it but rather accepted it. She sure was arrogant to think she could match the powerful Queen in a lock up, greater size, weight, strength...things were not very favorable for Ami in this situation.

It was quickly shown as even though what seemed to be rather valiant...if not pointless struggles from the shorter girl yielded no results. It didn't take long before Cecilia had pushed Ami back into the corner and squashed the girl's body between the corner and the well toned frame of the blond beauty. A wide grin formed on Cecilia's face as she felt how Ami struggle, groaning and shrieking to try and get herself out of the corner...of course it was not something which happened.

However, Cecilia soon enough found Ami's legs wrapping around her waist and soon felt a tightening pain around her well trained midsection and back. " Kh...Not gonna work." Cecilia would teasingly let out to the blue haired girl as she'd quickly try and take two steps back with Ami held up against her with her arms around the girl's head and neck. Following that she'd try and quickly turn around before trying to drop herself down towards the mat and slam Ami's back hard against the mat with a makeshift powerslam.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:32 pm

The supermodel knew about her opponents strength, after all, she had heard all about the hardcore queens awesome matches and wrestling skills and now she was understanding that the rumors were more than true. She was experiencing that strength first hand as she had no answer to Cecilia's strength. Pinned in the corner, Ami felt quite embarrassed as she squirmed against her opponents fitter and bustier body.

However, Ami was not about to give up just yet, she managed to sneak in a body scissors with the help of the turnbuckle. She kept squeezing as hard as she could, "Arrghh r-really? you look like you're in pain, wana submit?" she smirked replying to Cecilia, who was not in any real trouble but the body scissor did probably hurt a bit.

It wasn't long until the blonde wrestler thought of a counter, she backed off the turnbuckle and carried Ami weight with her as the supermodel had her legs around her waist, Ami shook her head as she looked around while continuing to squeeze her. All of a sudden, Cecilia dropped down on her front, slamming the supermodel down on her back in a powerslam variant. "Owwwwwww,SHIT" he grunted out loudly in pain, her head bouncing off the ring mats as she clutched her back with her hands and started to roll away from her opponent.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:33 am

Of course the waist scissor hurt a bit, though it was quite a bit too early in the match to think that something like that could cause any major problem for anyone of any real skill. As such Cecilia opted to just teach Ami why that was, showing her up close and personal why something like that wouldn't work very well, especially when your opponent was a lot more powerful than you were. She pulled Ami out of the corner and then slammed to blue haired girl down with a powerful slam down against the mat.

Following the slam a loud shout escaped the blue haired girl's lips as she watched the girl squirm a bit before she tried to roll away from the blond beauty. Cecilia of course wouldn't have any of that as when Ami would try and roll away the blond would try and grab a hold of Ami and try and pull the girl back towards her, attempting to roll the girl over onto her front so that she could try and move up on top of the girl and straddle her back, seating herself down on the small of the models back.

Cecilia would grin as she'd then attempt and grab onto Ami's arms and pull her up by them, attempting to drag them up over her knees and trap them in a difficult position, all before the Swedish powerhouse would attempt and reach forward with her arms and cup Ami's chin, pulling back on it as she would try and trap Ami in a painful camel clutch, putting an immense torque on the girl's back as she tried to bend her in a most painful manner. " Looks like you're in pain, Wanna submit ? ~" Cecilia would let out in a teasing manner to the girl, mimicking her as well as the blond could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:37 am

Ami was on the Tension roster, and to think being on the Tension roster she would have gotten used to getting power-slammed by the guys, who were mostly bigger and heavier than her. However, that was not the case here at all. Ami's best effort to squeeze her opponent were thwarted by one simple back drop and the supermodel was down on her back, her body sprawled out infront of the golden queen.

That was probably one of the strongest slams she had ever suffered! Truly, Cecilia was a force not to reckon with atleast in strength. Ami tried to roll out of harms way and get towards the ropes, unsure whether her opponent would respect the rules of the ring even where there is no ref. However, she did not get too far as Cecilia dragged the featherweight model back towards her and shifted her onto her belly. The next thing Ami felt was the hardcore queen straddling the small of her back, "Gah! Urghmm, G-get off me you FAT-COW" she shrieked, wriggling under her but simply could not topple her opponent off her.

Ami's eyes widened when she felt her hands being trapped over Cecilia's knees as the blonde wrestler leaned forward and cupped her hands around her chin and pull her head back in a camel clutch. The supermodels body was being bent back like a C, her upper body raised up off the mat as the powerhouse Swede stretched her back. "Oowww, uurggmmm *cough* N-Never! S-stop mimicking me you wannabe....Ow,Ow,Ow" she tried to look calm and fight back but in reality, she was in some serious pain.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:06 am

Now that she was on top of Ami and had pulled the girl's arms back over her knees, the blond beauty was able to quickly lock in a well placed Camel clutch submission hold, already she was stretching out the blue haired girl's back and bending it in a painful manner up into a C shape. The torque she put on the back with the help of her power would certainly pain this girl as much as possible...or at least so Cecilia thought and so it sounded from the way that Ami was shouting out.

Of course those insults of hers were something which Cecilia was not gonna take, she'd proceed to be a bit cruel as the Queen would start to pull back further and further, attempting to bend Ami backwards, pushing her breasts up into the air as she'd keep trying to torture the beautiful model trapped in her grasp. " Fat-cow ? Wannabe ? Bitch please...this is my house, and the only one here who's a cow is you." Cecilia teased as she'd keep torturing the girl. " What's the matter hun ? Already done ?" Cecilia let out a loud laugh after those words, feeling very cocky and over-confident in this hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next