by Yori Yesterday at 6:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 3:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 1:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 1:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

First impression(open/chracter-play)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First impression(open/chracter-play) Empty First impression(open/chracter-play)

Post by headshotgunny Sun May 11, 2008 2:16 pm

It was a quite early sunday morning. Dawn wasn't old yet and sun was still busy burning away thin trails of fog that lurked between trees and buildings and mist that hung on green leaves.
Sasha entered the gym, a burly girl pf boyish shape and features, wearing plain sporting stuff, old trainers, trousers and a dirty t-shirt.
She looked around and walked straight up to the center of the room to try some weight lifting.
Some hours later sweat stung in her eyes and she could feel every single muscle in her body.
She stood up, looking around again. Finally she walked toward the showers, drinking some water.
Thoughts rushed trough her mind.
She was a complete rookie and she wasn't quite sure if becoming a pro-wrestler was a great chance to prove her father, the world and to her self that she wasn't worthless or if it was plain stupid.
Passing by the training ring she made a decission: It was a chance, and she would fight to get to the top, come what may.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

First impression(open/chracter-play) Empty Re: First impression(open/chracter-play)

Post by valen311 Tue May 13, 2008 10:00 pm

Marisa Evans, a high ranked participant in the Hentai division of the AFW, was finishing a workout and was heading back to the showers. She looked up and noticed she was walking next to the rough and ready Sasha. Seeing how the two competed in very different types of matches, they never really had a chance to talk.
"Hi there....Sasha, right?" she gave a nod.

valen311

Back to top Go down

First impression(open/chracter-play) Empty Re: First impression(open/chracter-play)

Post by headshotgunny Thu May 15, 2008 12:29 am

Sasha looked at the young woman a bit suprised and insecure, not knowing how to deal with her right away., stunned by Evans beauty.
"Ohh..ehhh..yeas...I am Sasha Mam, Sasha Brenshov...You are Marrisa Evans..right? " Sasha answered with some thick russian accent and a nervous tone.
There where so little she shared with that lady exept the job and hair colour.
Nevertheless she offerd her hand to Marisa, smiling a bit shy.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu May 15, 2008 4:18 pm

"That's me." Marisa replied to Sasha's inquiry, taking the Russian girl's hand and shaking it, her fingertips grazing the soft part of Sasha's wrist as they let go. "I have to admit, I'm surprised you know me. I mean, with all the new people around, and the fact we don't compete in the same style of matches."
She sighed as she entered the locker room, removing her workout clothes and getting a towel.
"Care to join me in the hot tub? I don't know about you, but I always need to relax after a workout."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Fri May 16, 2008 6:23 pm

Sasha blushed slightly, needing to clear her throat to answer. A second time she had an intense look at Marisa Evans. As they shook hand, Sasha felt a little shiver running down her spine.
"Ehhh..ahhh..I ahh..was a wrestling fan befor I became a wrestler my self...Well..I think we can spend some time in the tub even so I should get my ass back home anytime soon..ahh..still some work to..do"
Sasha spoke.
She prepared to follow Marisa to the tub.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat May 17, 2008 8:09 am

Marisa entered the steamy room, setting aside her towel. Her nude body made some slight ripples as she lowered herself into the hot tub.
The American let out a sigh and motion to Sasha.
"Come on in. It's fine." she called. "And really, you should take time away from things to relax every once in awhile."
She made a few brief splashes before settling still.
"A wrestler, hmm? To be honest I never thought I would wind up in a wrestling league. I was a model, pretty much from my early teens on. Eventually I learned our faces and bodies were the most precious things we had. Then again, the world of modeling has conflicts and rivalries, as intense as any you could see here. But for us, fighting was forbidden, so we used sexual skill to settle our disputes. Force your opponent to cum, against his or her will. It's a rush, being in sexual combat like that."
She blinked, realizing she had rambled on.
"I'm sorry, I babbled for too long, I guess. But yes, I guess I'm a wrestler of a sort...."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Sat May 17, 2008 3:49 pm

Sasha hesitated some moments. She blushed abit deeper at the sight of Marisa's perfect body. One thing was sure she would never be able to compete with that girl in matters of beauty,since she didn't feel beautyfull at all.
her gnawing inferiority complex became strong again for some seconds.
She started to get out of her cloathes, revealing plain boxershorts and a plain sport-bra. Her burly, boyish body and the small,firm breasts where hardly to compare with Marisa's body.
Slowly Sasha glid into the water, sitting there a bit stiff.
"Well...I started olympic wrestling quite early, and learned some other stuff. The Major always sais trhat those who can't fight ain't worthy to survive.."
Sasha loked straight at Marisa, trying to smile.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun May 18, 2008 11:30 pm

"Not worthy to survive?" Marisa echoed. "That's pretty intense. I think your 'Major' needs some time to relax."
She shrugged, noting Sasha's hesitation and gaze at her naked form and the resulting blush.
"I saw some of your previous matches. You're good at what you do." the American said. "I can tell. Everyone who doesn't know better thinks the erotic wrestling here is all about mindless groping. Few know about the study we put into submission holds, anatomy and psychology. And I can say you may have some of the best mat-work here in the AFW."
She reclined against the wall of the tub, her breasts coming up out of the water as she arched her back, stretching.
"It's ok Sasha, your body is fine the way it is," she said suddenly. "You and I are built for different forms of combat, that's all."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Tue May 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Sasha have a shoet nod, trying to relax. She gave a short sigh as she allowed the heat of the water to ease the aching of her muscles.
She arched her back slightly, putting back her head for some moments, closing her eyes.
She did bite down on her botom-lip, as always when being nervous, and looked at Marisa again.
"Ohh..thanks a lot. But I know, I ain't beautyfull, no one likes a walking meter with scars....but it's okay. I want to show my worthyness in another way"
Sasha gave a short sad smile and moved her left hand trough the water in around her in small circles, thinking a bit.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue May 20, 2008 9:40 pm

Marisa rose out of the water.
"You and I are different, to be sure. But, different isn't any less beautiful." she said as she caressed Sasha's face. "Good luck to you, Cossack Kid. I have a match to go and train for."
With that the American wrapped her towel around her waist, and left the locker room.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next