by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Death MatchES: Nayara Gariard X Cethilia Lightblade (Complete Fight)

Go down

Death MatchES: Nayara Gariard X Cethilia Lightblade (Complete Fight) Empty Death MatchES: Nayara Gariard X Cethilia Lightblade (Complete Fight)

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Part 1: A Wish

(20:05:27) Nayara Gariard: It was almost midnight... A hooded figure walks alone in the vast plain. Without showing any signs of tiredness, she keeps walking untill she could see a huge temple far distant to her... She draws a smile in notice finally reached the place she was told to go. Still if would take 2 more hours of walking untill she finally reaches the temple. (cont 1/3)

(20:05:37) Nayara Gariard: Once at the temple's gate. She finds it closed. But there's a kind of carving where the ones willing to step in. This kind of mechanism didn't made her annoyed or frustrated mainly because she have exactly the item she need to open those gates. Pulling her bronze hand out of her cloak, she closed her fist and pressed the ring, she was told to use to open the gate and it fits perfectly... Seconds later, the ground rumbles and a loud noise of the gates announce they're being opened. (2/3)

(20:05:47) Nayara Gariard: -Finally... - she mutters to herself while she contemplate the interior of the temple... Adorned with several statues and cravings portraying battles. Be them about two fighters engaging in combative sport or even a war between armies or celestial beings against demons. There's no one inside but it don't disturbs her. With a determined look and stepping, the lone woman walks towards to be what seems the main temple's hall. And there she finds the one she was searching. An angel... An battle angel to be more precise... Sitted up in an elevated area of the large hall. As the woman reaches the center of the hall, she takes a breath and kneels before her. She's about to deal with a celestial being after all (3/3)

(20:11:59) Cethilia Lightblade: Then Angel finishes her prayers at just the right time. She looks down on her finger and then seeys her ring. She then stands up and turns around. She had a serious look on her face as she turned around. It was not typical of her, but she had to do this. She has to give this woman her test. If she trully needs it, the Light would grant her Victory. If not, then she will fail. She spoke. "Hello. I am Cethilia Lightblade. You must be the one looking for your wish."

(20:17:16) Nayara Gariard: -Yes. - she said with her face turned down. Not wanting to look at her untill she was told to do so. - My name is Nayara. I heard you could grant me a wish as long I manage to overcome whatever trial you demand. I searched for the priests of your Order and they gave me this ring and the directions to find this temple. It took me one month but I didn't cared about it... My desire to see my wish fulfilled is greater than any adversity I found in my way to this place.

(20:20:57) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia could tell from the story she was determined. Good. Now to see if that is for the right reason. "Please, treat me as an equal. I may be an Angel, but I am no goddess." She then signaled her to follow. She walked into a speperate room and then waited for her.

(20:24:47) Nayara Gariard: -Yes. - Nayara replied and she removed her hood exposing ther face to Cethilia. As soon it happens, her feline ears perks up from the top of her head revealing her race. The Angel could see Naya's amber feline eyes burns slightly as if she was saying she's ready for what the Angel might ask her for the test she's about to endure. As Cethilia signaled her to follow, she nods silenty and walks towards the room she stepped on.

(20:29:54) Cethilia Lightblade: "I understand if you want to back out of this test after what I say." she says while walking through the halls. "This test requires bravery. You must be willing to risk something in order to get your wish. Since you want it so badly, you will have to risk something great. Your life." She then opened to door and inside was a wrestling ring, stained with blood. A keen eye would see two swords stashed under the ring. "You will fight me in a wrestling match few have truely thought about. A no disqualification death match."

(20:36:57) Nayara Gariard: Nayara at first blinks at the sight of the room. The blood stained ring located in the center of the room where the two women are standing him caught her by surprise. Not really about the ring but on the several stains of blood left on it. But more than the blood stains, what surprised her more wasn't the mention of risking her life but to fight Cethilia herself. A celestial being. A thing most fighters would refuse to do. She then looks back at Cethilia right on her eyes.

-I put my life at risk several times. Even the trip to this place put me in countless dangers. I will gladly put my life at stake again and I don't care if I'm going to fight against the Angel you are, Cethilia.

(20:41:59) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia nods. This Nayara is determined. She would fight to the death for this wish. If she truely needs it, she will get it. "Alright get in. Light bless you if you truely need your wish." She got into her corner and gave her a determined look. It was somewhat hard not to show her true emotion. Inside, she was excited, eager, and ready to have fun, not the solem seriousness she is showing right now.

(20:51:33) Nayara Gariard: Nayara finally removes her cloak exposing her body. She was wearing a leather corset, with some slash marks across it, possibly the result of her fighting against thugs or rapists on her trip. She slowly puts down her backpack and then her belt with her sword dangling on it... Cethilia might notice Nayara's sword was broken. Producing a loud noise as the sword falls in the ground, Naya finally removes her corset. Not minding to expose her bare breasts to the angel and then she finally removes her leather boots. Once she's done with the stripping, all that was left is a woman with a somewhat muscular body wearing only a black loins. She then heads towards the ring and jumps over it's borders while she stares at the angel.

(20:56:40) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia nods and then begins the fight by rushing at her. It's been a while since she fought to the death, so it was a nice changeup to her. She could finnally go all out. She lept forward and attempted to tackle her down. After that, she would begin punching at her face viciously, but not before coating her arms in holy flame.

(20:59:43) Nayara Gariard: Nayara closes her fists and grits her teeth as Cethilia dashes at her.  But as she tries to tackle her down, Nayara tries to grab at the Angel's shoulders, wanting to halt her from the tackle attempt for a brief moment as she tries to viciously slam her knee right on her face.

(21:02:18) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia was to agressive. She fell for it. She screamed out in pain as Nayara knees her in the face viciously. She hasn't been hurt this bad by one attack in a while. She was wide open for another attack.

(21:05:53) Nayara Gariard: Nayara hisses on Cethilia's face while she kept her held for a moment while she prepared for her next attack. At first she found it weird to attack Cethilia with such disnohourable blow but it was her choice to make a "No DQ Fight" and her desire to have her wish granted was greater than anything. So may it be... Nayara simply tries to slam her knee right between the Angel's legs!

(21:17:00) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia may still be in her armor, but, her armor had weakspots. Some were for looks, others to be sporting. Her groin was one of those unprotected places. She felt the knee hit her right there. She was stunned, big time, but shead to come up wit something. She then realised what she needed to do, she just needs Nayara to do the right move.

(21:22:53) Nayara Gariard: Nayara noticed the angel's stunned state as she managed to nail her cheap shot. Taking the opportunity of this, Nayar switches her hands, moving from her shoulders and going to her head, trying to get her hands full of the Angel's hair before she tries to jump back, dragging Cethilia with her, while she tries to swing her hands down, wanting to smash her opponent face violently in the mat floor.

(21:25:27) Cethilia Lightblade: "Perfect." she said. Now that her hands are on her head, she would be more free to counter. She coated her arm in fire as she hurled a punch at Nayara's groin in order to return the favor before she could jump away. If it fails, She would wide open to finish the attack Nayara was planning

(21:29:06) Nayara Gariard: This for that! Nayara actually let go a yell as her crotch got punched firmly... Not only that but she felt it was burning but, much for her surprise, there isn't any actual burn on it.  Regardless of that, Nayara holds her punched folds as she stares at the Angel backing away from her.

(21:30:56) Cethilia Lightblade: The Angel knew she could easily get the advantage one way, but that would require stunning Nayara. She rushed at her, fist raised and blaing, but then she dropped to the floor when she was within leg sweep range, which she would perform

(21:34:03) Nayara Gariard: Nayara looks at the Angel rushing at her again and notices her blazing fists again. She tries to get in a defensive stance but she blinks as her legs get swept. Yelping as her bare back falls in the ring's floor.

(21:35:38) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia stood up emidiatly. She then would attempt a quick, firery stomp on Nayara before quickly exiting the ring. She would then grab her swords and then re-enter, blades flaming.

(21:46:02) Nayara Gariard: Nayara was sent down but she wasn't stunned to allow for someone to stomp herdown... As she looks at Cethilia's blazing foot up, Nayara quickly tries to roll away and get up but as she does it, she blinks as Cethilia steps in holding her swords. She actually believed she would fight the feline with her bare hand untill the end but she didn't had time to complain or even reason to complain about that. Let this fight flow in the way the Angel believe it's right to do.

(21:48:10) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia tried to hide her ammusement. Only a very keen eye would see a faint smirk on her. She rushed forward and swung at her

(21:50:41) Nayara Gariard: -Damn...

Nayara looks at her rushing and quickly hopped back avoiding the fatal strike. She tries to find an oppening to counter attack the angel effectively and hopefully disarming at least one of her arms so she could use one of her swords to fight back properly.

(21:52:53) Cethilia Lightblade: Nayara would find an opening. The moment she was about to strike, she fell. Nayara hit her legs and her swords fell out of her hands, loosing their flames

(21:58:36) Nayara Gariard: As Cethilia got disarmed by Naya's precise strike and her swords falls in the ring floor, the catwoman didn't wasted time to slide her foot close to the sword, kick it up and catch it in mid air before she tries to lunge and perform a piercing attack against the Angel. But if Cethilia tries to move sideways to avoid that attack, Nayara certainly will try to swing her extended sword to the side to try to cut her in a swinging motion.

(22:02:05) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia had to act fast. Naya was thrusting her won sword at her. She rolled, but not to avoid the strike. THe way she rolled, she did it so that the sword would be blocked by her armor. She would then grabe the other and then jump to her feet. "You're either pretty good or the Light truely wants you to win. Maybe both. Let's get back to hand to hand, shall we."

(22:05:31) Nayara Gariard: Nayara looked at her. She was in a bit of doubt. Is she trying to bluff her or is she really being honest about her request? Angels can't lie. This is something Nayara believed and she gives Cethilia a vow of confidence as she throws the sword out of the ring first.

(22:07:29) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia tossed away hers and then raised her fists. She then said "Well, bring it on." She was ready to counter Nayara's attack, just so long if she wasn't gonna feint

(22:10:35) Nayara Gariard: Nayara nodded and raised her fists as well as she notices the Angel's more cautious posture now. As she moves closer to her, Nayara tries to send a stiff kick aimed at Cethilia's leading leg before she tries to get closer and go for a straight punch aimed at her face. Or so it seemed as she suddenly goes down and tries to wrap her arms around the Angel's waist, wanting to lift her up and thrown her down in a vicious suplex.

(22:12:50) Cethilia Lightblade: The Angel was shocked. Not only did she feint, but it was her trick that she was using. She then felt her being lifted up and then she was going down. The armor wasn't helping. It has enough inertia to cause some serious damage after she lands. Enough to give an audible crack.

(22:17:26) Nayara Gariard: Nayara grunts as she manages to suplex the Angel down in the mat. At first she had tought the armor the Angel was wearing would limit her choice of attacks but what she realized is the armor actually forced her to be creative and try another forms to hurt her. Was it the Light's desire? She don't tries to think about it but remain focused on her fight with Cethilia specially as she hears the crack. Was it her armor breaking or was it...?

A bit eager to find out, Nayara tries to straddle the Angel's body and tries to swing her closed fists back and forth on Cethilia's face.

(22:21:53) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia was getting in a bad spot. A suplex like that could easily be explained by inertia, but could it creally have cracked a bone? Well, the only other explination was what Nayara thought. The Light was with her in this fight. She was about to counter when Nayara began punching her face. She was getting beat up and it hurt. eventually, she got a bloody nose. The Angel had to act. She attempts to lift her opponent up and off her.

(22:27:29) Nayara Gariard: Nayara's bare breasts jiggles back and forth as she countinues to swing her fists on Cethilia's face. She even slammed some straights on her face making her nose to ooze her celestial blood... Then she felt her attempt to lift her up. No. No way Nayara would let her to do it. Not without fighting back. She didn't traveled so far to just die here and she feels she's having the fight at hand. The feline amazon tries to hold on Cethilia's both wrists and pry them away from her body just before she attempts to give the Angel's bloody face a violent headbutt.

(22:31:24) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia was up against a wall. She managed to keep her pinned down. She thne saw the headbut coming at her. She had only one option. Meet it head on. She lifted up her head at the right moment to do the most damage, only problem is, both of them would feel it.

(22:36:10) Nayara Gariard: -Ahhh!

Nayara wasn't expecting for Cethilia to counter her headbutt with her own... The bronze feline just lays dazed on top of the angel shaking her head as she tries to recover as her mind repeates the same mantra over and over again. "I'm not going to die. I'm not going to die. I'm not going to die."

(22:39:43) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia groaned from the pain. She took the brunt of it. Nayara had more force behind her because she had more time to accelerate. She then looked back up at Nayara and saw blood on her forhead. Little did she know, that was Celestial blood.

(22:45:03) Nayara Gariard: -I-I'm going to kill you... No matter... what you do... I am determined to kill you...! - she hisses as she recovers from the head but and grabs Cethilia hair getting a handfull before she tries to straddle on her chest looking down at her before she tries to send several firm punches on her face and forehead.

(22:47:53) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia was definatly in a tight spot. Everything she did at this poin was being countered. She would use her healing magic right now, but she realises something. It's not working. She began to take punches.  to her face. Shecouldn't seem to do a thing about it. She was going to die

(22:50:29) Nayara Gariard: Nayara hisses as she continues to punch her... Again... Again... And again... as she notices the angel wasn't flinching anymore, Nayara decides to deliver the final blow by grabbing the angel's head and twist it hard enough to break her neck.

(22:53:33) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia was finished. The Light favored Nayara. Her wish was truely not one that would cause evil. She was beaten up. Her face was blodied. Hell, Nayara coudl finish her by punching, but she felt the pain of death. Something she was familiar with.

(22:56:57) Nayara Gariard: Nayara straigtens up panting deeply as she look at the celestial corpse laying under her... She starts to think. If the angel of this temple is killed how she could grant her the wish she wanted so much? It more amuzed her than anything. It's certain Cethilia is going to back to life sooner or later so she could grant with personally and she had faith on it. Slowly Nayara slides off her and she just wait for her to wake up.

(23:00:45) Cethilia Lightblade: Nayara's rig began to glow. Holy light streamed out ina  beam and bended torward Cethilia. Once it hit, it envoloped her Her head straitened out. Her wounds were healing and then she breathed again. "Of course, good should never destroy itself. I fight, I kill, but I don't destroy. That is the vow of the Peacewarrior Angels." she then gave acheerful smiles. "Finnaly, I can drop that very serious and decietfull act."

(23:05:16) Nayara Gariard: Nayara closes her eyes as the holy light beans down on Cethilia hearing the sound of her neck being twisted back to the normal and her wounds healed. But more than this Nayara was surprised on Cethilia sudden mood swing. But, unlike the angel, Nayara was a serious woman by nature.

-I did my part overcoming your test, Cethilia. It's time for you to do your part as promissed.

(23:07:03) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia nods. "Go back at the altar I was praying at. Say your wish as a prayer and then you will recieve it."

(23:15:59) Nayara Gariard: Nayara finally smiles as she hears it. She get up and walks out of the ring, sliding between the ropes and walks towards the altar... Not really caring to wear her corset back for now... She was eager to pray in the altar and have her wish fullfiled.

Back in the main hall, Nayara looks up at the altar where Cethilia was praying and she starts to climb the long stairs... As she finally reached the top she kneeled down, closed her eyes and gathered her hands. As she close her eyes... (1/2)

(23:16:17) Nayara Gariard: -Godesess please... - Nayara could see again all the horror she watched on her home land being destroyed and burnt into ashes... See all of her friends being killed... See her mother being slain brutally by the invasors... Not only her homeland but she heard about the same invasors doing on another land... It doesn't matter. Being the sole survivor of her homeland, she needed to put a stop to this killing and make them pay for their acts. -.... Just grant me revenge. (2/2)

(23:22:36) Cethilia Lightblade: Light shone down upon Nayara. "Revenge is not what should be saught. Justice is the right path. There is a thin line, but you will see it. The power enact justice has been granted, but not revenge. Trust that justice is more satisfying than vengance, and you will be happier with it."

(23:28:48) Nayara Gariard: Nayara heard the Godesess voice deep inside of her head but it was as if physically they were in front of her. Her ears perked at the direction they gave to her and she nods accepting to hear their voices, showing submission to them. "If it's justice you want to give to me, then I'll humbly accept it. And I'm grateful for this."

(23:33:19) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia smiled at her. She had got her wish. The Light wanted her to have an alteration of that wish. It can be hard to tell vengance from justice, but the easiest way to tell is if you are huting someone else for it, the retebution is unbalanced, or if the motivation is purely personal, and no moral ground, then it is vengance. She then spoke "Well, that was fun. There is a hidden way out. To way, in fact. If you wish to fight me again, even a non death match, just use it again. I would love to fight you while the Light remains neutral.

(23:37:07) Nayara Gariard: Nayara was so focused on the Godesess teaching she almost jumped as Cethilia spoke behind her. Getting up and turning to face her, Nayara nodded with a smile.

-I'm more than happy in kill you if you're so willing to fight me again, Cethilia. But without that armor, if possible.

(23:39:14) Cethilia Lightblade: She smirked. "Alright. Shall we do it now or later. IF later, go down that hall and eventaully you will get to a safe exit. It's just a quick beeline to the nearest city

(23:41:13) Nayara Gariard: -Mind if I take a rest here for some hours before our second fight? - She asks to her as she slowly starts to climb down the stairs.

(xx:xx:xx) Cethilia Lightblade: "Sure. It's goint to take me a while to remove my armor anyway." she answers. She begins to take of her armor, going through the tedius process of removing each interlocking plate before she is left with the pink dress she wears underneath, which she then removes. She then sits down in skimpy underwear, waiting for Nayara.

(22:32:15) Nayara Gariard: Nayara nods and heads towards the ring hall while Cethilia starts to take of her armor... The feline, once stepping the large room she headed towards her backpack and oppened it, searching for something among her belonings... Then she pulls up another set of loins and top and she calmly wears them. Once done, Nayara takes a deep breath as she sits down, leaning her back against the wall to finally rest a bit after her long trip and her rough fight with the angel. (1/2)

(22:32:28) Nayara Gariard: Then, she started to meditate about what the godesess told to her about the sense of justice. Nayara was starting to have a grasp about what was told to her and she kept mentalizing about this subject more and more... Assimilating every aspect of it... Then she suddenly opens her eyes. The first thing she looked was Cethilia standing in front of her before she looks throught the window and notices it's morning already... Maybe afternoon...

-Oh... D-Damn... Sorry about it... I felt asleep.... (2/2)

(to be continued)

Death MatchES: Nayara Gariard X Cethilia Lightblade (Complete Fight) AFW0000Death MatchES: Nayara Gariard X Cethilia Lightblade (Complete Fight) AFW0001Death MatchES: Nayara Gariard X Cethilia Lightblade (Complete Fight) AFW0002
Fight me!Fight me!Fight me!
Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gilesfahrun

Back to top Go down

Death MatchES: Nayara Gariard X Cethilia Lightblade (Complete Fight) Empty Re: Death MatchES: Nayara Gariard X Cethilia Lightblade (Complete Fight)

Post by Giles_F_Ahrun Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:08 am

Part 2: Kill in the fun way?

(22:34:29) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia smiles "Don't worry. It was a long day for you. Besides, I had someone else occupy my time." She looks over into the hallway and winks at someone. "Although, I didn't turelly fight her."

(22:39:12) Nayara Gariard: -Saving yourself to fight with me? Thanks... - She said with a smile while she get up facing Cethilia and stretches her arms and legs. - Unlike the last time, I'm really looking forward to fight to the death against you in a more friendly way. I could actually face this as a training for my future battles out there...

(22:40:45) Cethilia Lightblade: She nods and smiles "Yes. I just wish I didn't have to decieve you at first to test you. I had to test your bravery, but now, we can fight for fun. Would you like you head on a pike or a plaque, by the way?"

(22:43:04) Nayara Gariard: -You say as it would be easy to do that... - She says with a grin, staring at her deep in her eyes while Naya's eyes burns intently. - You might even do it, but I'll make sure you suffer greatly before that.

(22:44:48) Cethilia Lightblade: The Angel smirks "Well, lets do it then." She then gets in a defensive stance and nods at her "Doomed ladies first."

(22:47:17) Nayara Gariard: Nayara looks at her. Just like the last time, she would fight her with all she got but this time she don't have the trouble with her armor... The feline circles her new friend and study a way to approach her... Once she decided, she tries to move at her trying to nail a firm cut kick aimed at Cethilia's knee for starters.

(22:49:15) Cethilia Lightblade: The Angel almost dodged the feline. She was about to pull back when the kick hit her knee. She falls on her ass, but then gets back up and moves forward, attempting to pick her up and pildiver her.

(22:52:29) Nayara Gariard: Nayara had a nice rest during her sleep and she was fighting against her friend on her top condition unlike yesterday. She looks at how quick Cethilia got up and moved towards her while she grabs her but as she does it, Nayara tries to ball her fists and slam them firmly on Cethilia's temples.

(22:54:43) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia lost her grip and arched back when Nayara hit her. She curses in Celestial. "Damn, did the Light truelly help you, or did they knew you would win a normal fight and didn't help me?

(22:56:13) Nayara Gariard: Nayara don't answers her... Instead, she lunges at her and tries to bury a firm punch on Cethilia's gut while she talked to her.

(22:58:17) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia grunted as she hit her in the gut. "ARGH, what the hell?" she yelled out after Nayara hit her in the gut. She almosted collaped, only being supported by the ropes. She then quickly exits the ring and seaches for a weapon under it.

(23:00:50) Nayara Gariard: Nayara grins as Cethilia exits the ring and she knows what she's about to do. She don't wastes time and does the same as she heads out of the ring and picked up the sword she threw away during their fight last night before she readies herself against the Angel.

(23:03:39) Cethilia Lightblade: The Angel comes back into the ring holding two baseball bats, but once she recongnised that she got a sword, her eyes shot open. "I knew I should have grabbed that maul, but I decided to go the more fun route and use less deadly weapons for some friendly brutality." She toses away the bats and rushes to get the aformentioned maul, but she keeps an eye on Nayara, hopping she doesn't get sneak attacked.

(23:07:10) Nayara Gariard: Nayara raised her eyebrow as Cethilia tosses away the finelly shaped bats and looked at her as she goes for the maul... The feline stays still, not wanting to attempt a sneak attack. She could kill her without resorting to that. Once her opponent get her weapon, she just readies herself as she waits for her to rush towards the bronze feline.

(23:09:03) Cethilia Lightblade: Weilding the warhammer in her hands, she rushed forward and swung. Mauls are heavy, and thus a missed swing could fuck you up, so she swung horizontally , giving her only one option to dodge, backwards.

(23:11:06) Nayara Gariard: Nayara was aware you don't have much choice on attacks using a maul... 2 at max... If said hammer had a spike on it, maybe 3... She indeed hoped backwards and was tempted to try to lunge at her and pierce her sword on her chest. But even so, she decided to stay cautious for now.

(23:13:31) Cethilia Lightblade: The angel happened to know another trick. One that didn't leave her open, well, as open as a vertical swing. She tucked the maul in as if she was going to thrust, but she was out of range to do it. It was then reavealed she meant to do a close range throw at Nayara

(23:16:11) Nayara Gariard: -OUFFF!

Nayara was caught by surprise by Cethilia's trick... The maul hits her squarelly on her gut. As if she was speared by someone's shoulder and she stumbles backwards, losing her weapon and gasping as she hits her back against one of the hall's columns.

(23:18:18) Cethilia Lightblade: The Angel smicked at the hit. "That had to hurt." she said as she picks up her hammer again. It then became lit with her holy fire again as swung horizontally.

(23:20:35) Nayara Gariard: Nayara grits her teeth and foresess what Cethilia is trying to do after cast her fire on it... As she started to swing, Naya tries to fall and tumble to the side oposite to where the maul is coming at before she get up. Her sword is just behind the Angel at this point and things wasn't looking good for the feline.

(23:24:40) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia swung again after the slow weapon was done swinging. Her plan was to keep her away from the sword. If she can keep her on the defensive, she would mess up somewhere, but at the same token, the angel could mess up somewhere as well.

(23:26:47) Nayara Gariard: Nayara once again steps back and feels she's about to hit the wall as Cethilia swings her Maul again. Then she tries to take another posture by jumping back against the wall and spring from it wanting to pounce the angel down to the cold ground.

(23:28:18) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia knew what was about to happen, so rather than slow th hammer again, she let it go, causing to land a couple feet away, and then attempt to duck, but Nayara got the better of her.

(23:30:36) Nayara Gariard: Nayara managed to pounce down the angel and she tries to straddle her body before she raises her fists up over her head wanting to slam them down squarely on Cethilia's face.

(23:32:58) Cethilia Lightblade: Ceth fucked up once, but she wasn't going to again. when Nayara was about to straddle on her, she used all of her strength to push Nayara away, and hopefully off. If she got off of her, she would get up and escape into the ring.

(22:07:23) Nayara Gariard: Nayara managed to pounce down on her opponent but when she was about to prepare for her attack, Cethilia manages to throw the bronze feline off her body and sending her away. Grunting as she falls on her ass in the cold ground, Nayara looks at Cethilia sliding in back to the ring before she takes her time to grab her sword back and follow her there.

(22:42:31) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia looks back at Nayara "Damn, should have said improvised weapons only." she says under her breath before she gets ready to performa  disarmng manuver when Nayara get's close.

(22:44:35) Nayara Gariard: Nayara looks at Cethilia and tries to swing her sword against her. Aiming to slash on her chest level. Cethilia should perfectly foresee her movement to disarm the feline with a solid strike.

(22:47:25) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia did just that. She would duck under the blade as she sends a swift punch aimed at her gut. If the blade falls, she would kick it away. If not, she would grab Nayara's sword arm and then with her other hand, give a swift chop to her arm.

(22:48:06) Nayara Gariard: -WHUUF!

(22:49:09) Nayara Gariard: Nayara doubles over when her abs got punched, releasing her sword and seeing it fly away from the ring as the angels kicks it away... While her fist wasn't covered with those flames, the punch was strong enough to stun her for a brief moment

(22:53:29) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia smirked as she attempted to tightly hug Nayara and then fly up as high as she could. She would then smirk and her and would playfully say "have a nice fall." and then release her, waving with a grin on her face.

(22:53:40) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia smirked as she attempted to tightly hug Nayara and then fly up as high as she could. She would then smirk and her and would playfully say "have a nice fall." and then release her, waving with a grin on her face.

(22:57:00) Nayara Gariard: -Hnngh!

Nayara looks at Cethilia face as she's hugged firmly, pressing her breasts againt her's before she starts to fly up untill they almost reaches the hall's ceiling. Then Cethilia releases her. Nayara looks down at the floor quickly approaching her and she tries to flip in mid air before she lands on the ring all feline-like. It didn't killed her but even so, she let go a yell of pain as her legs suffer the damage from that fall.

(22:59:38) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia smirks "So cats do fall on their feet." she then slowly flies down before she is a few feet above Nayara, then she would pick up speed and attempt a drop kick on Nayara, using her momentum from her attack

(23:01:17) Nayara Gariard: Nayara painfully stands up, wincing hard as she tries to recover from the fall. With her legs hurt, she wasn't really able to do much against Cethilia's drop kick, nailing perfectly on her head and sending her down to the ring floor.

(23:02:32) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia smirked at this as she stands up. She took some recoil, but not much. SHe then picks up on of the bats she brought in earlier and then proceads to bash Nayara's face with her "friendly ferocity"

(23:04:35) Nayara Gariard: Nayara grits her teeth as Cethilia raises up her bat and starts to bash down on her. Instinctivelly she tries to use one of her arms to block. Bad idea... While it didn't really broke her arm it hurt a lot and she tries to roll away wanting to prevent more abuse from the angel...

(23:06:09) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia loved a deathmatch. Brutal, but friendly. Good way to work out stress violently without hurting someone who didn't agree to it. She noticed Nayara was rolling away, so she would begin swinging at her again, hoping to break something.

(23:07:10) Nayara Gariard: Nayara hisses as the angel continued to bash down on her body untill she tries to twist around, recoiling her leg and hoping to snap a brutal kick aimed right on Cethilia's kneecap.

(23:09:47) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia wasn't ready for a counter. she screams out once Nayara hit her kneecap. She stumbles backwards, dropping the bat. Her favorite weapon, aside form actual ones, was now gone. Luckily, she brought two in. She atemempts to go grab the second before Nayara could conter.

(23:12:04) Nayara Gariard: Nayara winces as she feels her body aching... She wasn't in a good spot... She should had grabbed the Angel's wings and broke or rip out at least one of them. Even if her kick injuried severly Cethilia's knee to the point of mess with mer mobility she still had the wings to fly towards her. Damn... This isn't good at all...

(23:15:14) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia didn't think about flying. She was mostly a ground warrior. She limped over to Nayara, wielding the bat by the middle before attemptting to grab her and then throw her to a turnbuckle.

(23:17:20) Nayara Gariard: Nayara managed to sit up while she looks at Cethilia closer to her and pulling her up before she's thrown against the turnbuckle hissing as her back hits on it. Panting and with her torso bruised, the bronze amazon looks at the angel with a hiss while she analyzes her situation and waits for her foe's next action.

(23:24:10) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia's action is a bit obvious when you have a baseball bat and want to be brutal with it. Her bat would be lit with fire if she wasn't worried about accidentally cauterizing wounds. She swung it at Nayara's face savagly.

(23:34:35) Nayara Gariard: Nayara was beaten but she still have a bit of fight back. And she shows it as she foresees Cethilia's next action and tries to duck that wild swing before she tries to tackle the angel down. Even if she manages to do it, it's obvious she don't have the same "explosion" as she had before. Cethilia might even manage to stand on her feet despite the feline tackle attempt.

(23:40:47) Cethilia Lightblade: (last post before bed) Cethilia  cursed as Nayara dodged, but she managed to dodge the tackle. She attaempts to swing again. "ARGH, BITCH, STAY STILL! I NEED TO WORK OUT MY STRESS!" She yells out.

(18:53:40) Nayara Gariard: -Auugh!!!

Nayara defintively wasn't on her good moments at this point. Despite the fact she managed to avoid the first swing, she wasn't fast enough to tackle the angel down in the mat... What's worse: She received the firm impact of Cethilia's bat across her back making her to drop on her front and holding her back painfully.

(18:56:48) Cethilia Lightblade: "Are you okay? No? good." the Angel taunted again. She may be a kind person, but in a fight, if allowed, she will go as ruthless as possible. In a non-deathmatch, she could heal any damage. In an actual one, she can revive people. She swung at her again, hoping to stun her a bit before she flips Nayara over to begin bashing her face.

(19:00:42) Nayara Gariard: -YEAARGH!

Nayara felt another violent bash on her back instinctivelly rolling on her back as she looks up at Cethilia with a mean grin. This before her face is bashed firmly by her bat producing a loud SNAP sound... Nayara's nose got busted at this point... The Dark Skinned tries to slowly roll away as she tries to protect herself against Cethilia's next attack.

(19:03:00) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia missed her next attack. Nayara was still quick even in serious pain. The bat hit the mat. Good thing for Nayara , too, since the impact made the bat crack.

(19:09:51) Nayara Gariard: Nayara's nose was oozing with her blood, feeling it running down to her chest as she manages to sit up and sees Cethilia holding a cracked bat... Even so, the feline was still in trouble and she tries to get on her feet. Altough slowly.

(19:11:31) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia was about to press her advantage when the injury she took to the knee made her stumble. She then gets back on her feet and then gets within striking range again

(19:13:01) Nayara Gariard: Nayara was getting up and sees the kick she nailed on her kneecap earlier made an effect. As Cethilia stumbles, Nayara tries to pounce at her trying to dive her fist down on her head as hard as she could.

(19:14:45) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia was to late to counter. She took a direct hit to the face. She falls down with the girl on top of her and the bat out of her hands.

(19:16:15) Nayara Gariard: Nayara pants hard and tries to grab the bat, If she get a firm hold on it, Nayara attempts to straddle on Cethilia's back and place the bat across her neck, pulling it up with both hands wanting to choke her!

(19:18:05) Cethilia Lightblade: Nayara managed to get a firm hold on the bat. Cethilia knew she would reach for it, so while she was looking away, Cethilia was preparing a punch. If it hit, she would try to push Nayara off.

(19:18:06) Cethilia Lightblade: Nayara managed to get a firm hold on the bat. Cethilia knew she would reach for it, so while she was looking away, Cethilia was preparing a punch. If it hit, she would try to push Nayara off.

(19:19:55) Nayara Gariard: Nayara got the hold on the bat ad she was about to straddle her if wasn't for the firm punch on her face, making her to fall on her rear as she looks at her foe altough she's still have the bat on her possession.

(19:22:08) Cethilia Lightblade: The angel got back on her feet slowly. She then limps over to Nayara before going onto defensive stance, ready to disarm her.

(19:23:19) Nayara Gariard: Nayara hisses at Cethilia who managed to get up... As she limp over to her, Nayara frowns and tries to swing the bat right on Cethilia's knee with all she got... Exactally the knee she bashed her foot earlier...

(19:31:24) Cethilia Lightblade: "ARRRRRGGGHHH." Cethilia fell over after her knee shatterd. She clutched her knee and as she gritted her teeth. "SON OF A BITCH!"

(19:35:28) Nayara Gariard: Nayara grins as she bashes her cracked bat in the floor wanting to shatter it. What she did to the angel now possibly changed the fight at her favor... Holding the broken bat in a reverse grip, Nayara tries to crawl towards Cethilia as her blood drips from her busted nose and once close, she tries to raise that bat and impale it firmly on her torso.

(19:39:33) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia looked at Nayara as she destroyed the bat. She didn't want to bash her to death, like the ANgel planned for her. She was going to pierce and/or impale her. She tried to walk away, but then Nayara found her mark. The Angel found the bat dig into her stomach. She screames out as she is impaled.

(19:39:40) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia looked at Nayara as she destroyed the bat. She didn't want to bash her to death, like the ANgel planned for her. She was going to pierce and/or impale her. She tried to walk away, but then Nayara found her mark. The Angel found the bat dig into her stomach. She screames out as she is impaled.

(19:42:45) Nayara Gariard: Nayara pushes the bat deeply into her body and gives it a sudden twist before she pulls it off her body... She was weakened, so it took a bit longer to remove the shatered bat off her body and when she did she fell on her rear in front of her.

(19:45:35) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethlilia felt the bat dig deeper. The moment it twist realy ups the pain. She would have bit her tongue of, litteraly, if she wasn't careful because it was painful. after the impalement, she utters with her last breath. "Didn't want to kill em the fun way, I see."

(19:50:18) Nayara Gariard: -Kill in the... fun way? - Nayara don't really seems to get it... But she can't be blamed for it. She's a mortal. When she killed to defend herself and her friends she didn't killed for fun but survival... Maybe she was even having fun in a deathmatch where no one could really be killed. But the sense of survival prevailed over the sense in having fun killing the angel... For the second time.

(19:53:45) Cethilia Lightblade: The ring did it's magic again, litteraly. The Angel was revived and then she stood up. Her hand was then coated in holy energy and then she quickly punches Nayara's nose. It then began to heal. The Angel then smiled. "Let me give you a hint. I didn't go for an actual weapon til you did and even though I could have gotten the sword, I got the bat."

(19:58:46) Nayara Gariard: -UNGH!

Nayara's nose oozes even more blood as Cetchilia punches it... But suddenly not ony the nose but all the bruises and wounds were healed. She get up and gives a punch on Cethilia's nose as a payback.

-And when you went searching for a weapon under the ring I assumed you would grab another sword just like yesterday. I could never think you would grab weapon like a bat when there's several sharp weapons in his hall.

(20:02:16) Cethilia Lightblade: The Angel cluthced her nose, but then nods. "I'm not looking down on your choice, I'm just saying it's more fun to beat someone to death with a bat than it is to implae someone with a broken one.

(20:06:19) Nayara Gariard: -I see... - Nayara nods and takes a breath before she looks at her. - Regardless of our methods, I had fun fighting you. I just wish I could go back here in a blink of eye during my journey to bring justice in this land and fight you again when I'm bored.

(20:11:46) Cethilia Lightblade: The Angel thinks for a bit. She then gets an idea. She pulls out some sort of magic scroll. She opens it, cuts her finger with the bat, and then places a spec of blood on the center of the holy circle. "I can do the next best thing. Come to you in a blink of an eye. Say the chant on this schrool and if I am avalible, I'll can come, for aid or for fun." She then gives a wink. "And that isn't limited toa  fight."

(20:15:37) Nayara Gariard: Nayara looks at the scroll and smiles as Cethilia gives it to her.

-Thanks, Cethilia. I really appreciate it. - she then grins. - I promisse I'll rip out your wings on our next deathmatch.

(20:44:10) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia smirks back. "Well, so long as I kill you afterwards." she giggles

(20:46:03) Nayara Gariard: Nayara smiles and then offers her hand.

-Thanks for everything, Cethilia. But I need to go now.

(20:48:40) Cethilia Lightblade: She nods and then shakes her hand. "Okay. Good luck. I don't want to see you in the celestial planes till a few decades."

(20:55:44) Nayara Gariard: -I'm with your godesess... I won't die untill I fulfill my mission. - She smiles and starts to pack her stuff and wear her clothes before she leaves the temple, giving a final wave for her new friend.

(21:22:54) Cethilia Lightblade: Cethilia waves before walking away. She opens a portal to the celestial planes, Valhalla to be exact, dons her armor and retrieves her swords, and then leaves the temple as well.

Spoiler:

Death MatchES: Nayara Gariard X Cethilia Lightblade (Complete Fight) AFW0000Death MatchES: Nayara Gariard X Cethilia Lightblade (Complete Fight) AFW0001Death MatchES: Nayara Gariard X Cethilia Lightblade (Complete Fight) AFW0002
Fight me!Fight me!Fight me!
Giles_F_Ahrun
Giles_F_Ahrun

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gilesfahrun

Back to top Go down