by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Special Mob Training(For Jessica)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Special Mob Training(For Jessica) - Page 8 Empty Re: Special Mob Training(For Jessica)

Post by zxn666 Tue May 19, 2009 2:35 am

Yui hit the board dead center with just enough speed and force. The board cracked right down the middle, snapping cleanly in half.

"Yes! That's it!" Reiko said, "See, that's how you do it!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Special Mob Training(For Jessica) - Page 8 Empty Re: Special Mob Training(For Jessica)

Post by Jessica Tue May 19, 2009 2:43 am

"Yay! Yay! I did it! Mako! I did it! Corey! I did it! Reiko! I did it!" Yui seemed really excited with her achievement. Mako was hopping in joy as well,and quickly climbed onto Yui's shoulder. Everybody could tell, Yui's attitude was the attitude of a little child who learned to ride a bike. She hugged Reiko and Corey,really happy.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 22, 2009 8:12 pm

The sun was beginning to set behind the mountains, bathing the sky in an orange-red glow. It was getting late.

"Well, I hope the crash course training did you some good Yui," Reilo said, "Before you leave, take this with you." She handed Yui a paperbound book. "Inside there is some basic training techniques that will improve your fighting. Try to practice them every day."

Corey placed a hand on Yui's shoulder. "Time to go now," she said, "Reiko, you should join AFW, you'd be a big hit there."

"I don't fight for a show," Reiko said, "But If I do find a reason, I will join. Goodbye you two, be careful on the road!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri May 22, 2009 8:15 pm

"Okay...Let's go Corey...I cant go back home just walking,you know...." Yui sarcastly said to Corey as she picked up Mako and put it on her shoulder. The little animal yawned as it layed there and started to sleep. Yui followed Corey to the car,not before asking her something she wanted to ask her.

"Hey Corey....Can you tell me again how did you meet Reiko?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 22, 2009 8:32 pm

"That's a pretty long story," Corey said, "Her father basically was the person who taught me how to fight. I don't quite know what he does, but I suspect he's a spy of some kind. Anyways, he also taught Reiko how to fight as well. We pretty much grew up together. When I was sixteen, my family moved back to America, so it's been quite a while since I've seen Reiko."

Corey sighed and fell silent for a few moments. After driving off the mountain road, she began to speak again.

"You know, Reiko has a cousin in AFW right now. Her name is Kanai, perhaps you should have a match with her," Corey said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri May 22, 2009 8:37 pm

"Kanai? Let's see..." Yui said as she pulled a little cellphone out of her pocket,where she ussually downeloads the news of AFW. She took a look and finally found Kanai,the kawaii wrestler. Her eyes widened as she took a look at her pic.

"What..? Do you want me to fight a kawaii ?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 22, 2009 8:41 pm

Corey sighed. She knew this was going to happen. She had met Kanai before, and though she was not impressed with Kanai's fighting skill, she knew that the girl would be more than a match for Yui.

"Don't underestimate any of the Kanamori's," Corey said, "Look at her record, she's fought against some veterans of the league and won. Trust me, she'll be a handful."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri May 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Yui gulped heavily. How could a little cute girl,like the one in the pic,have beaten opponents bigger than her? She immediatly turned the cellphone off as she turned around to look at Corey.

"Is she.....Is she as strong as you say.....?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 22, 2009 8:56 pm

"Strong?" Corey said, "I wouldn't say that."

Corey made a turn off the highway. They were approaching Yui's apartment now.

"She's not stronger than you are," Corey said, "She's very tenacious though, and absolutely hates to lose."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri May 22, 2009 8:59 pm

"Then....I think there's nothing to fear....I got a friend that is exactly like Kanai...Maybe you know her....Shizuka Suyuki is her name." Yui said as they arrived to her apartment. She opened the door and slowly got out of the car,trying not to wake Mako up. She just asked Corey one last thing.

"Would you do me a favor? Could you get me a match against that Kanai girl?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next