by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 6 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:22 pm

She couldnt say no to him showing affection. Hell, she hadnt said no to anything he'd done today so far. She let it go, but could see him trying to turn the situation aroind for the good.

"Do what you'd like. Move on or....Continue. ..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 6 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Ryan smirked, Anampo had picked up on him. The rabbit was truly smart and clever, a perfect match to the knight and paragon of the United Kingdom indeed. Mr Knight held her on a high pedestal, the woman shone as his sun in the sky.

Knowing that Anampo had given her approval for this Ryan's smile grew wider, he then murmured "Hmmm...my lady...." before using his free hand to slink it's way under the heel of Anampo's foot. Ryan kissed the front of her toes before beginning to tickle her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:07 pm

She has been treated nicely and pampered so. Why not have Ryan continue couldn't hurt. Her face showed many signs of pleasure as he kissed her toes so gently. Anampo quicklu sitxhed to a giggl fit when Ryan playfully tickles her!

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Ryan kept his head back after that kiss, he was certain that if he didn't Anampo's foot would have collided with his head and that wouldn't be nice at all. But it was clear from her reactions that she was enjoying this, and a happy Anampo meant a happy Ryan.

Mr Knight held the rabbit's freshly cleaned and massaged foot firmly and placed another kiss to the front of it, before moving to take her two smallest toes into his mouth. Whereupon he gently began moving his tongue over them in a caressing manner, his hands moving to massage the ball and heel of her foot at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:54 pm

What he thought was uer enjoying this was only partially right. More or less tje reason she didnt break his nose with a kick was that she was a bit used to having her foot tickled and worshipped from earlier experience.

But him wrapping his mouth around those toes, she wasnt expecting that from him at all. The rabbit ears shhot high before gently coming back down.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:18 pm

Ryan was looking up at Anampo as best he could from this position, to help gauge her reaction better. And it seemed the rabbit girl was taken aback by Ryan's boldness, which gave Ryan incentive to carry on.

The young man hadn't done something like this before, a massage sure. But worshipping was another field as far as Ryan was concerned, it was something that should be done when lovers are close. And considering the length of his relationship with the rabbit girl Ryan deemed that long enough.

Mr Knight moved his lips around the side of the rabbit's foot, kissing it as he went while he placed his fingers between her toes giving her a gentle squeeze. "Mmmm, enjoying this?" Ryan muttered out as he stopped at the side of Anampo's heel.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:01 pm

Her fingers curl together as he began to kiss her foot. Anampo's eyes close, showing her enjoyment. She was surely surprised about what Ryan was doing. She likes it, of course. But, wonders why he's doing this. Why the worship specifically?

When he squeezed her foot, he had hit a sour note. Her foot jerked a bit, and tried to pull beack slightly but could not do so in his grip. With her eyes still closed, she shook her head. "N-Not that. Be gentle. N-No squeezing...For now"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:09 pm

Ryan's gaze was stoic, hidden by looking down at the floor below him. It seems that playful squeezing was out, but it could perhaps not be later. Mr Knight could compromise, after all the rabbit hadn't objected to anything else the young man had done thus far.

"Okay then, I think we'll call it break over now. You said you wanted to learn more submissions, so we'd best get at it while we've got daylight. But....did you enjoy that Anampo? I've never really done that sort of thing before. I guess it's because I love you so much, and that makes me want to worship you." Ryan said as he took a towel to dry off Anampo's foot, with a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:35 am

She sees that he would like to move on to submissions. Anampo didnt like to shut down the paragon down, but it had to be done. Anampo wo7ld let him do it again later. "Thats a whole lotta love....I did enjoy that. I - I'll have to let you do that again and more often."

Once her feet were cpeaned off. Anampo would hop off of the table and move towards the ring. Her body felt rejuvinated and new.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Ryan smiled, he had made a good impression towards Anampo. And it seemed that the cute rabbit was interested in perhaps some further feet fun, it was something that the young man hadn't really indulged in. Granted he did a footrub with Eliza, but actual worship? That was something Ryan hadn't done before.

All things considered, Ryan quite enjoyed it. It was something rather intimate, to be shared between lovers who trusted each other deeply. Now later on maybe he could have candles lit, and rose petals in the water. And then Mr Knight would give Anampo the proper treatment and worship that she so rightly deserved in his eyes.

The paragon slid into the ring, rubbing his hands together and saying "Right Anampo, I'm going to show you an abdominal stretch. This one is best done standing, and on an opponent shorter than you. Now I'll just need to stand behind you...."

Ryan moved behind the rabbit girl, taking a moment to take a deep whiff of Anampo's shampoo. Before straddling one of her legs, reaching over to her near arm with the arm he had closest to her back and locking it. Slowly Ryan squatted and twisting to the side, flexing the back of Anampo while at the same time stretching her abdomen.

"This is a simple and effective submission, you can also use your free arm to deliver strikes to your foe's gut." Ryan said, looking at Anampo while in the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next