by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Simone, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Chance Meeting (For Lunarocean)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Chance Meeting (For Lunarocean) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance Meeting (For Lunarocean)

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:53 am

daemongirl wrote:"Oh playing hard to get are you?" Natasha replied giggling all the while as she gave chase to the blonde bombshell though she walked carefully, moving slowly after her as she didn't want to appear too eager to get her hands on her even though she couldn't wait to catch her in reality. This wasn't what she had expected to find tonight and after such a long workout she wouldn't have thought she would want it either but whoever this woman was she had awakened her desires, her sore muscles feeling relaxed now though whether that was due to the hot water alone or the adrenaline and endorphins pumping through her body she couldn't be sure.

"A bit? I know you noticed that not an inch of me is hidden from your view, I did catch you staring you know?" Natasha said as she drew closer to the woman, pursuing her towards the corner of the shower where she would be trapped.

LunarOcean wrote:"Staring? I call it carefully observing the scenery~" Linh's wall met the back and soon her breasts met those of Natasha. Like the bellows for a fireplace, her breaths left her as the most sensitive parts of their torsos touched. She stayed at the wall but subtly spread her legs, moving them close to but not touching the back of the lovely woman's heels. She wasn't going to play her cards yet. Deciding to keep her pleased, she pressed her elbows against the wall, arching her back forward and letting belly and core kiss up.

"Oh no, I've been caught. It seems my coyish wiles have failed me." She threw her palm over her face in playful distress, wondering how Natasha might take to theatrical exaggerations.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting (For Lunarocean) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance Meeting (For Lunarocean)

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:40 am

Natasha pursued the beautiful blonde woman through the steam and hot water raining down from the shower heads until she had her literally cornered against the tile walls, the woman's back pressed up against it giving Natasha an unobstructed view of her full breasts which rose and fell with her breathing and her firm stomach, the woman's slit waiting for her it seemed as she spread her legs.

"Oh I don't know, maybe I'm the one ensnared." Natasha whispered to the woman as she drew in close, gasping softly as their breasts came together with their nipples kissing ever so deliciously. Their stomachs embraced next and Natasha thought for a moment about leaning in for a kiss as well, but seeing her new friend enjoying herself so much made her want to give it a try.

Pulling away Natasha performed a single complete turn to give the woman a full view of her body, giggling as she moved back under the shower. "Now you have to chase me...by the way I'm Natasha."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:09 pm

"Linh." She said, dashing forth in a blur of pale yellow skin and whipping blonde hair. Clearly not intent on forcing Natasha to wait like she had, Linh hopped towards her, swerving left and right. Her large breasts swayed hypnotically, temptingly shrouded by the mist.

"I owe you one, that I do. I wonder how hard you will make this for me~" She teased. She'd spread open her arms and attempt to go low, sweeping forward and wrapping her arms around Natasha's waist. If she was successful, she'd try to push her to the nearest wall and begin a steamy massage.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am

Natasha was surprised by this sudden burst of speed from the woman she now knew as Linh but she did not mind what came after one bit as the exotic blonde beauty pinned her back to the wall and left her hands to dig into her tense flesh. She had been in need of a massage and so she purred in delight at this new development, her own hands reaching down to first cup and then squeeze the large mounds Linh possessed, returning the favor as her fingers dug in deep.

"As hard as your nipples I think." She said while giving each of Linh's nips a light pinching between her index fingers and matching thumbs. "All you had to do was ask you know, why would I ever say no to such a pleasant massage from a lovely woman I just met."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:24 pm

"Your eyes said it all~" It was a corny one-liner but she didn't care so much for the words at the moment. Like mountains of pelasure, Natasha's hands explored her ample rack, momentarily undocking them as she massaged them in all the right places. Linh wasn't often too into groping but in the heat of the moment she wasn't quite as picky as some other women. Smiling, she gripped Natasha's butcheeks, deciding to get a taste of her womanly softness herself, massaging and spreading their plush mash like it was playdough.

"You're a veteran I take it? You service me with what I feel is years of experience~"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:43 pm

"Well I have been here a couple years, but you are not bad yourself Linh." Natasha said in answer to her before her ability to speak was compromised with the several moans that came forth from her lips, those pleasured cries taking precedence over anything she wanted to say. With her hands firmly on the woman's breasts and neither of them seeming eager to break apart Natasha pulled Linh up instead until they were face to face, Natasha pulling the woman in close so she could feel her breasts pressed tightly against her own.

Linh was was every bit as alluring as she had been when seen through the steam if not more so and Natasha was enjoying this surprise encounter immensely. She showed that joy in the playful glint in her deep blue eyes and the soft moans she let slip as their bodies ground together, Natasha sliding her hands down the woman;s back until she was cupping her ass, giving those cheeks a hard squeeze as she pulled her womanhood into her own.

"Whats your story Linh, I haven't seen you around here before." Natasha asked trying to sound as casual as she could as if what they were doing was the norm around the AFW. It actually might have been but this was the first time for her inside the gym shower.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Linh panted and panted but soon pants turned into moans and sighs, her inhibitions starting to melt int h intimacy and the heat. Packed together like sardines, the very act of breathing only made their bodies press all the closer together, every inch of their breasts alight with pleasure from the other. Squeezing her rump harder, she slid her slit up and down the mound of Natasha, fighting to concentrate on her words as they bodily polished one another, frictius in spite of the moisture and slipperiness.

"I came here after Aphrodite Productions closed down. Got tired of the little leagues... figured I'd aim a bit higher~" She said, holding still as she gazed curiously into Natasha's eyes.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:26 am

Natasha was well used to the effect such heat and steam could have on a person as their tension faded away and their inner most desires bubbled to the surface, hot springs and saunas were some of her favorite places to be after all. Just as she could feel it happening to herself Natasha could also see the same effects taking hold in Linh, Natasha answering the woman's advances with her own as she spread Linh's cheeks apart with her hands, using her thumbs to tease the entrance to her rear hole while keeping her pulled close for their mounds to slide up and down over one another.

"Oh I saw a few of their videos they put out but I never knew too much about them, its a shame I missed some of your work there." Natasha said while her left hand left the woman's ass, leaving it to her right hand which continued working over the warm flesh of Linh's rear. The left hand wandered upward, fingertips just brushing over the woman's spine as it slid up to Linh's neck before grabbing hold of her head and pulling Linh into a fiery kiss, Natasha moaning as she opened her lips and let their tongues roll about together within their mouths.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:31 pm

"The future is now. The past is history~" She mused as she returned the duel of tongues. This was a very intimate way to meet new people. She found herself fantasizing about a third partner and both of them comparing sensual skills on a very fortunate opponent. The finger on her spine broke her from the thoughts and her body pushed forward from the waist, squsihing her pussy suggestively onto Natasha's, letting hte pleasure speak for itself.

"But I will say we had a few... private matches like this back then. A good way to peacefully settle disagreements." She joked, leaning against Natasha's body. Her ripe breasts had lost their pillowy softness, propping her up against a comparable rack.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2