Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Unholy Alliance - Trinity and Lizzie

2 posters

Go down

Unholy Alliance - Trinity and Lizzie Empty Unholy Alliance - Trinity and Lizzie

Post by RumbleRoses Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:33 am

Trinity sat in the locker rooms, her look more soured than usual as she thought about her recent matchup against Jean Grey. Each time Trin faced Jean and it looked like the dark goth might somehow score the victory, Jean would somehow turn it around and end up victorious. More than anything she hated, losing a lot was at the top of that list and it was burning her up inside. Trinity would roll her eyes as other girls came in and left the lockers after getting dressed, wishing horribly things on all of them. All she really wanted was sweet painful vengeace on Jean, but the goth brooded over the obvious differences in their respective in-ring skills. With a sigh, Trin leaned her head back against the cool, tile wall, shaking it negatively as she began to replay how she lost once more in her mind...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Unholy Alliance - Trinity and Lizzie Empty Re: Unholy Alliance - Trinity and Lizzie

Post by Harukasan Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Lizzie was one of those girls who came in to get showered and dressed. However she would not leave the room like the others. She saw Trinity sitting there and scoffed loudly enough to ensure that Trinity heard her.

"One thing I can't stand is watching some pathetic wretch of a girl sit there and feel sorry for herself."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Unholy Alliance - Trinity and Lizzie Empty Re: Unholy Alliance - Trinity and Lizzie

Post by RumbleRoses Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:16 pm

Trin heard the scoff and rolled her eyes but when Lizzie's statement followed up, it quickly coaxed Trin into glaring at her angrily. The goth girl used the wall to get back up and she slowly approached Lizzie with a look that could bore a hole through a wall, "What the hell did you just say to me?" Trin asked, her tone one as if checking if Lizzie really wanted to start a fight...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Lizzie just cocked her head with an amused grin.

"You going to let Jean get away with doing this to you?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:07 pm

"Jean?" Trin frowned, "I'd set her on fire if I could. I've tried getting revenge but she's..." The goth grumbled and shook her head, "She's too skilled. Everytime I have her she slips out, that fuckin bitch..."

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Lizzie just smirked and seemed to brush past Trinity coldly. In truth however she sympathized with Trinity. She despised how Jean in their last had prevented her form wreaking cruelty on those cutesy little lesbians. She now saw how she could teach Jean an object lesson.

"Maybe you need to stop crying about it and get your butt out there and call her down."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Trin turned, staring a hole through the back of Lizzie's head, "And what? Get it kicked again? No thanks." Trin then clenched a fist, "and I'm NOT crying...." she seethed, feeling embarassed at Lizzie's claims.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:15 pm

At that moment Lizzie simply turned giving her a sly and calculating look.

"You are not the only one who wants to see that bloody haired lark suffer. Trust me, tomorrow night when ye are all rested luv, call her down. I foresee bad things for Ms Grey."

Lizzie had a malevolent twinkle in her eye that seemed to communicate to trinity, that she was going to be there to make sure it happened. She then turned to go.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Trin fell quiet as she listened to Lizzie. She locked eyes with her, picking up on the small hint of malevolence. Trin didn't make friends easily, but her and Lizzie had a common enemy and Trin still badly wanted revenge. The goth girl grinned slightly as she watched Lizzie's ass as she went off and considered the offer. The next night she would call Jean out... and seeing that bitch broken in the ring would be more than worth the risk.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down