» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka

Post by Yatori Mon May 11, 2009 6:25 am

Haruka turned mulish at Bennet's insinuation. "I'm not hiding anything from you! I'm telling you the truth! I don't know who she is! I don't know why she's after me!"

Then she paused. "Though," she reluctantly admitted, "She does look familiar... I feel like I've seen her before... if only I could get a good look at her face, in bright light..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka

Post by Kelsea Mon May 11, 2009 8:15 am

Andrew was out of ideas when it came to this Blood Moon chick and so it seemed like Haruka was his only hope with all of his crew gone... Two of them also seemed like they had gotten some ideas about the Blood Moon Child just before they had disappeared.. Now Haruka said that she thought she recognized her, he never really got a good look at her... But he did suppose there was something familiar about her that he noted too... if it weren't for his two crew members, he'd just say that she was the kind of person to be familar to everyone

"She look familiar to you? come on... we need more. Are you saying she might have worked here in the AFW complex or-" Suddenly in the middle of his sentence the lights went out and there was a sizable gap with silence. When the light came back up, Haruka would not be able to see Andrew Bennet in the ring with her... Instead, the crowd would be able to see a new figure standing right behind Haruka... The blood moon girl...

She was in full light for perhaps the first time ever.. She was definitely a kawaii, not too much size difference in fact between her and Haruka who she now stood in front of... She had silvery white hair and haunting red eyes, wore black trousers and a gray shirt that showed off her belly... Dark black and blue arm warmers and a cute bow held her hair in a pony tail... Her face was somewhat familiar and also sorrow filled as she stared right into the back of Haruka's head

"Haruka-chan..." She spoke in her low emotionless voice from behind... it seemed like Haruka had gotten her wish

Spotlight
characters:
Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 2 ELZuoMvPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 2 OG5hnuaPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 2 Cg3CzYmPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue May 12, 2009 3:29 am

Haruka went "Kyah!" when the lights went out. She couldn't see beyond her nose in the pitch dark.

Though she wasn't afraid of the dark, she was relieved when the lights came back- and promptly mystified when the space before her, occupied by Andrew Bennet, proved empty. "Reh? Bennet-san? Bennet-san?" She looked left and right. "Where are you?"

"Haruka-chan..."

Goosebumps blossomed all across the back of her neck as she went cold to the bone. Every strand of Haruka's short brown hair stood as tensely as the idol girl herself. Only then had she realized the entire stadium had gone silent for some reason that appeared to be standing right behind her.

Slowly, fearfully, Haruka turned around to face the hidden horror.

T-this girl... she's the Blood Moon Child? She... she looks so sad... and so... familiar? Who is she?

"D-dare?" Who are you?

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue May 12, 2009 8:12 am

The girl approached with one fluid step forwards, her head tilting to one side.. Her eyes peering with cold curiousness.

"You wanted to find me... Wanted to see me in the light... Are you not pleased..?" Her lips press together for a moment and her eyelids closed just a fraction

"Don't you recognise me..?"

[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/viewimage.php?img=03-175855L&y=2009&m=01&t=jpg&rand=6287&srv=img4:2y5r6u88]Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 2 03-1758556287T.jpg[/url:2y5r6u88]

Spotlight
characters:
Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 2 ELZuoMvPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 2 OG5hnuaPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 2 Cg3CzYmPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed May 13, 2009 2:41 am

"W-well," the rather taken aback Haruka fidgeted, "I did want to see you face to face... so, this is good... t-thank you... but..."

She grimaced. "I'm sorry, but I don't recognize you. I feel that I should know you, but I don't remember who you are. Who are you?" she fairly begged.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 13, 2009 8:16 am

As Haruka spoke the girl inclined her head slightly to one side, her soul touching red eyes gazing directly into Haruka's still as she took another step forwards, get uncomfortably close to the other kawaii.

"That makes me sad, Haruka-chan..." She said, despite the expression in her face and voice not changing one bit as she spoke.

"Can't you remember that you killed me..?
Shh... Don't cry. I hear whispers and they say I'm in a better place now.
But its cold here, dark too... like a winter with no sun, only a moon"

Her hand reached up as if to touch the side of Haruka's face if she hadn't already retracted back away from the freaky girl

"Don't you want to warm me? ...Haruka-chan?

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu May 14, 2009 5:13 am

Haruka wanted nothing more than to back away from this very eerie girl. But she couldn't. The sadness in those crimson pupils staring into her own green eyes rooted her feet in place. Her joints felt like they had rusted immobile. She couldn't flinch or shiver as fingers as cold as ice caressed her face, every inch of her skin breaking into cold sweat at the very moment of contact. Her supposedly trained throat refused to vocalize her terror, lulled into muteness by the soft lullabies hummed out by the slowly-approaching blood moon child. She was helpless, frightened into statue-esque stillness.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri May 15, 2009 8:18 am

"I had to begone with Andrew-san" she continued almost apologetically.

"His melody was unpleasant... his words sad.
He rocks the boat and has done so with you before, has he not?" Her red eyes just continued to look into Haruka's, sad but even... Unfluttering and only half open

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun May 17, 2009 7:36 am

Eh? Bennet-san is't here? What did she do to him? Worse: I'm alone here with her?

Masato-kun!
She wanted to scream out. Help me!

"Let me go!" But Masato couldn't break free of the trio of guards who caught him.

"Sorry, mister," he was told. "But no fans allowed in the ring."

"I'm not a fan! I'm a manager! Amami Haruka's manager!"

"And I'm the King of England," the guard chuckled.

"I need to get to her! Now! So let me go!"

"Take him away."

"No!"

Haruka forced herself to swallow. Those eyes compelled her to answer despite her choking fear.

"R-rocks the boat... I... I don't understand what you mean... I've never been with Bennet-san in a boat..." She blushed madly, suddenly misunderstanding. "And I certainly haven't dated him or anything! He just interviewed me once before while I was with Masato-kun!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 18, 2009 11:30 pm

"He rocked the boat..." She repeated coldly as it seemed Haruka had misunderstood her meaning...

"He rocked the boat with me too..." She left a pause and then stroked Haruka's cheek with her cold fingers, it was almost as if the girl was about to smile or trying to smile, but it didn't come... A somber look remained on her face.

"My dear Haruka-chan... You still know not who I am..?
You laid me to rest...
I sleep the sleep of eternity now because of you... But you also have awoke me.
Now I am here for you... Can you not recognize me?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next