» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka Empty Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka

Post by Yatori Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:50 pm

"I'm scared, Masato-kun..."

"You can do it, Haruka. I believe in you."

"... I don't know if I can believe in myself anymore... after what happened to me... after what I did to Luci-chan..."

"It's not your fault, Haruka. It was mine. I'm sorry. I was a weak manager who wasn't there for you when you needed me. I couldn't do anything for you when I got the chance. I failed you and everyone who believed in me. I'm sorry."

"Masato-kun... no, it's not your fault... and it wasn't mine, either... so I'm going now, okay?"

"Haruka... good luck, then..."

"Hai..."

Haruka emerged from backstage alone. Binetsu S.O.S., her more cheerful theme, was playing.

Waiting for her in the ring was one of her worst nightmares.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka Empty Re: Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:00 pm

In the ring was Andrew Bennit, no other officials and no camera man... not anymore. He sighed as Haruka came out and walked down, waiting for her to climb up the steps and get into the ring with him before he handed her a microphone of her own.

"Haruka Amami, first of all I must thank you for agreeing to this interview today right after a hard battle against Lil Luci Lollipop the other day... First of all, commiserations on losing out on the chance to win the kawaii title belt... Will this be the last time you face Lil Luci for the title if you can help it?"

Spotlight
characters:
Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka ELZuoMvPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka OG5hnuaPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka Cg3CzYmPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka Empty Re: Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka

Post by Yatori Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Haruka's face instantly glowed red at the mere mention of her match with Luci. "T-thank you," she stammered. "I... I felt bad when I lost... especially after working so hard and everything...

"Luci-chan is a strong champion," she managed to broach. "It was a honor to wrestle her for the title... though I wish we could have done better... but I still respect her a lot... and I'd like to apologize to her for what happened... I'm sorry, Luci-chan.

"I still want the title... but... but I'd like a different kind of match instead, probably... something like that... I don't want to mess up again like... like in that first title shot..."

She was stumbling for words, her shame commanding her completely.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 pm

"Why are you apologizing to Lil Luci? The AFW Fan seemed very happy with the finish to the match... Didn't you feel that way too even though you lost..?"

Spotlight
characters:
Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka ELZuoMvPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka OG5hnuaPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka Cg3CzYmPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:18 am

Haruka shook her head and hands almost violently. "NO! Definitely not! I didn't know what I was doing back then! And if I had, I wouldn't have done it!"

Mou, I just knew this interview was going to go that way! After all, this is Andrew Bennet-san asking the questions!

"And- and I wasn't enjoying myself! Not one bit! I don't like that! I'm not like that! I- I like boys, not girls!" she fairly yelped. "And I respect Luci-san, so since I... I... ah! I'm sorry, Luci-san!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:51 am

"You certainly seemed to be enjoying yourself, Lil Luci too... You both seemed to be very close by the end..." He left the speculation hanging in the air for Haruka to be left squirming for a moment or two before moving on.

"So what about this mysterious blood moon girl?

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:08 am

Haruka was so busy writhing under scrutiny, real and imagined, that she failed to respond at once to Bennet's next question. When it finally registered in her confused head, she asked "Blood moon girl? Who's that?"

Then she startled. She remembered now. That girl who appeared on TV on the night before her disastrous match with Luci. Is that what she is called?

Not only that: There was a girl beneath the bed during our match. Or was I dreaming? No, she told herself, Yatori-senpai said there was another girl in the room. She said this girl was the one who put us in that embarrassing position and tied us up. Who is she? Could it be?

"Um," she began, "This blood moon girl... is she the girl who-" She blushed. "-who tied me and Luci up?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:13 am

Andrew realize she might not know who he was referring to as "blood moon child"

"I am talking about the girl that appeared in front of a red moon in a clip when she hijacked our broadcast a few nights ago... She also did make an appearance in your bed wrestling match while both you and Luci were out, but then the camera's cut off. Who is she? Why has she shown an interest in you?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:58 am

Haruka's nervousness disappeared at Andrew's clarification. "That was her?" she asked. "That girl was the blood moon child?"

Now she turned more confident, though her cheeks remained red, this time in indignation. "I don't know who she is, Mr. Bennet. The first time I saw her was the same time you first saw her. And I don't know why she's interested in me," she declared. "But she did something very bad to me and Luci-san, so I'm going to find her and stop her!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Andrew Bennet didn't seem to be so easily turned away from the subject.

"You must be missing something... In her first video clip she said nothing but your name... Why? Why would she do such a thing..? Unless she's had contact with you.. Are you hiding something from us Haruka?" Andrew was determined to get to the bottom of this now, after everything that had happened thanks to that creepy girl...

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next