by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The War in the Ward

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The War in the Ward - Page 14 Empty Re: The War in the Ward

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:42 am

Carmen noticed her IV had come out, but she wasn't paying any mind to it. She wasn't even sure what the thing was for, really, but whatever the case was, she was hardly about to die if it came unhooked for a minute or two. She thought, anyway. Her mother was a nurse, she'd been in hospitals enough to have a good feel for these things.

She continued to try and shake her lover awake while Lorenza's girl began coming to, her dark eyes fluttering open. Lydia could hear Lorenza's silky voice, growing closer, like an echo in a tunnel as she came near the source. It took a moment to gather her senses, but her eyes fully opened and she looked about the Mexican bombshell with a soft smile, rubbing her glove over her chest to help calm those nerves. She looked worried. A woman like her should never look worried.

"My knight." She cooed, shifting about in Lorenza's grasp. "Funny seeing you, here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Lorenza would let Carmen take care of herself and would turn her attention to Lydia. Thankfully, the tattoo artist was waking up already, her eyes fluttering, her gloves slowly moving and running across Lorenza’️s chest. The Mexican boxer smiled and patted Lydia’️s cheek, trying to lift her lover up a little more so that she would be comfortable. “Don’️t scare me like that, okay?” she would insist.

Meanwhile, Colleen was starting to wake up, too. She heard Carmen calling out for her to open her eyes, and she would, letting the lids slowly lift up, and she reached out to grab Carmen’️s shoulder, squeezing it fondly. “I’️m okay. Don’️t worry about me,” she would say. “So…did I get her?” Colleen would chuckle and fidget some.

Footsteps could be heard outside the door of the room as the two girls recovered. The equipment which had been monitoring Carmen and Lorenza, having come unhooked, was now transmitting warning messages to the nurse’️s station at the front of the wing, and the aid staff were now hurrying down the hallway to see what was the matter.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Lydia simply smirked and nuzzled against Lorenza's chest, rubbing her against the patient's cover to get her face dry. "No promises. I have a taste for it, now."

Carmen sighed as Colleen came back to life, stirring within her arms. She was okay. Battered, hurt, of course, but okay. Carmen sighed as she patted her lover's face. "I am going to worry about you." She brushed sweaty hair away from Colleen's face and pecked her lips. "You're an insane woman, Colleen - but you're my insane woman. And I'm proud of you."

She started to sit up, but a knocking came at the door and the handle jiggled - the IV. It was connected to the nurse's station. Right. Stupid. "Ah, fuck." She groaned, turning to Lorenza. "This might be hard to explain..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:07 am

“Uh oh,” Lorenza would groan, smiling and shaking her head as Lydia told her that she had a taste for boxing now. Now Lorenza had some idea of what some of her loved ones felt when she entered the ring. It wasn’️t a pretty thing, seeing someone you care about get smacked around, get her face practically caved in. “I think you should hang up the gloves for now, chica. Wait until you’️re not half-unconscious and then tell me what you think about boxing, okay?” Lorenza would lean down and kiss Lydia’️s sweaty forehead.

Colleen giggled as Carmen treated her so nice, brushing her hair out of her face and giving her a soft kiss. “Ah…you’️re too nice to me,” Colleen would say. “I hope I did you justice in that fight…”

Before she could say anything more, the commotion outside of the room became louder, and all four women inside the room realized that they might have a little bit of explaining to do. Lorenza would look from Lydia to Colleen to Carmen. “Shit. Did we lock it? Maybe we can…nnnrrgh…” She tried to stand up, but found it was quite painful. She would have to try to scoot back to her bed, then.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:51 am

"I'm not half-conscious. More like three-quarters." Lydia smirked at the kiss, as she made a futile attempt at standing up. Her head hurt for reasons she probably didn't want to know, and her body felt like a bag of aches and pains, a few in spots she didn't even know could hurt...but despite it all, she was exhilarated, she was alive. It was agony, but Lydia had a moment she could look back on with pride for the rest of her life. Even if she never touched a set of gloves again, she had that.

Lydia tried to help Lorenza up as Carmen did the same with Colleen, both couples longing for some relaxation. Another round of banging hit the door, but Carmen didn't pay it any mind. "You did me justice. You did me even more than that, beauty. You've earned your reward." She tried to lean on Colleen and stand up, combining what little energy they had left for the effort.

"Now, let's get to be before they get the keys. I imagine we've all got some explaining to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14