by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension Business

Go down

Tension Business Empty Tension Business

Post by Kelsea Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:03 am

It was that time in between contests... A commercial break had already come and gone so most of the audience decided to remain in their seats rather than visit the rest room or purchase refreshments... Unexpectedly the lights dimmed a touch and just as people were trying to figure out what the next competition would be, Melissa walked out with a slightly sultry swagger to her step.. It took a few moments before the crowd responded with the customary appropriate boos. Melissa just smiled though, it was a smile that said she had something in mind... Maybe some sort of scheme or something... She delicately scaled the steps to one side of the ring and stuck out her generous tush to step through the ring ropes.

"Good evening dearies..."
She spoke silkily into the microphone "I do so hope you are enjoying this evenings activities.." There was not the positive response that a face might command

"Well.. none the less, I have so good news... First things first our latest PPV, Showdown, was a shining success. I'd like to thank all the wrestlers that were involved in making it an event to remember." Melissa eyebrows lowered a little to give a slightly icier look to her features "... Although certain individuals attempted to ruin the entertainment factor of the matches they were placed in, I believe it still worked out very nicely.. Very nicely indeed. True to the stipulation of the Showdown PPV, I can proudly announce the winning gender in the battle between males and females to be, in fact, females . As they were successful in displaying their superiority in this event, all females on the Tension roster will be gifted with a golden ticket if you will. An opportunity to demand one non title match against a male competitor with any stipulations they choose fit.

The next event will be coming up shortly... Tensions first ever battle royal with the winner going forwards to face the Tension World Champion!"
Despite the crowds united hatred for Melissa, they all joined in on a cheer for this announcement.

"Not such a bad GM after all hmm?" She said in a sugary voice "I think I am more than fair.. Treat me well and I will treat you well... When people give me reason to doubt them, then I think it only just that I should test them.. For instance, as I eluded to before, in Showdown I put my faith in one Mr. Gastin for a spot up against Tension hentai champion Angela. But he choose to abuse that trust with a display that only really made himself look bad... On the other hand, four outstanding individuals in Showdown... Angela Minetti, Aoi Tamazaki, Kelli DiVanetti and Emi Keyes... All repaid the faith I put in them by giving them a spot in the PPV by winning their matches with wonderful displays. It is my understanding that these four along with Poison make up a new faction going by the name 'Thorns of a Rose'... I for one keenly look forward to seeing more from them and to reward some of them, I have decided to set up a little contest prior to the battle royal... Just to test the dedication of those who have lost my favour of late..

Thus I have arranged a 3 on 1 handicap match, Ms. Tamazaki, Ms. DiVanetti and Ms. Keyes from Thorns of a rose... Versus Mr. Gastin."
This announcement was not recieved as well as the previous ones, Melissa Sellers just smiled off the crowds distaste

"Anyway, I'm sure you have heard quite enough from me for one evening and you have a truly splendid set of matches to watch which I have personally arranged for you.. So I will leave you to it, toodles." The GM said before making her way out of the ring to a larger chorus of boos that had greeted her on her entrance

(Note: any female Tension character can demand one match involving a male Tension character under what ever desired stipulations they wish... Please note this is a storyline plot device, make sure you agree everything you want to play out with the other member/s involved in the match first. You don't have to ask me or a mod, just go ahead and set up the match you want with your wrestle partner and make some mention about the Showdown stipulation in the first post, you could even title the thread "Demand match xxx  vs. xxxx" in order to draw attention to the fact that its a follow on from the showdown stipulation.)

Last edited by 2 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Tension Business ELZuoMvTension Business OG5hnuaTension Business Cg3CzYmTension Business 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down