by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rabbit Pancakes (w/Hawthorne)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rabbit Pancakes (w/Hawthorne) Empty Rabbit Pancakes (w/Hawthorne)

Post by LunarOcean Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:35 pm

"I think you've lost some of your edge. In Aphrodite's you would have finished off a girl like Eri in fifteen minutes max. And don't tell me you were holding back dear~"

"Oh don't be like that. You don't give these girls enough credit. Look at Linh - she twisted Azami like a rubber band but she held out for sometime."

"Linh's never been as rough as you, don't try to play that. Afraid of losing control like when you were once young and fresh?"

"Puh-lease, I'll go senile from all this dated cheescake nonsense you're feeding me before I get beastly."

The conversation that passed between the two six foot giantesses illuminated a lot about who they were and from whence they'd come. Originally it looked as if a fight would break out when the rough Aniek was rapidly approached by the even taller Radmilla and the gym seemed to stop for a moment. When their breasts smushed together with an audible slap, everyone was expecting sparks to fly and bikini tops to conveniently appear.

But when a busty clash turned into a friendly animalistic rubbing, it became clear the two had a bit of history together. Bits of it leaked out as they spoke, but at the moment the subject was concerning Aniek's recent victory over Eri.

"You didn't need to hug her like that you know. She was squealing and squirming from the humps alone. And once you boasted you could make a woman submit using only your abdominals. Where did that Annie go I wonder?" Radmilla mused, twirling a finger under her friend's chin. The younger teacher brushed it away and softly punched her in the side.

"Restraint, Millz. Something you lost and which bit you in the ass. I wasn't trying to put out a message. Besides, not *every* woman's so easily hypnotized by those abs." Radmilla huffed and brushed it off. Aniek may have been smaller but she'd made a seven foot bulldozer of a woman tighten up like a lock once.

The conversation bumped back and forth betweent his playful ribbing, taunting, and reminiscing. They didn't look old enough to be old farts but they were getting there based on how they spoke! All this speak of humping, squishing, pinning, and pancaking though had definitely raised a few ears. It wasn't that it was foreign to the League but rather that it was weird to hear them talking about particular strategies and even theories of humping opponents into submission!

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Pancakes (w/Hawthorne) Empty Re: Rabbit Pancakes (w/Hawthorne)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:42 am

Lia Cross liked to get to the AFW gym when she could, though it was tough to do given her second job working for Lukretia von Creuzfeldt. The German had her own gym but the probability of being raped was quite high at that house which meant getting exhausted and sweaty was not generally a clever move (In all honesty, the rape probability was not small at the AFW gym either but Lia preferred the clientele here.). The last time she was at the AFW gym, she had met her super awesome fuck buddy Fallon, and while it would be crazy to expect to meet someone else so compatible with her twice in a row, Lia still considered it a chance for an adventure.

The bunny-eared girl had scarcely begun her workout when she noticed the two scantily clad support beams holding up the gym arguing in the middle of the place. Wait, no, those were women. Tall, beautiful, powerfully built giant women. And Lia had recognized one of them. Aniek! Through some coincidence, Lia had caught a replay of a good chunk of the match between Aniek and Eri, where the statuesque teacher had rather literally crushed Eri in a clash of heavyweight power.

Sure, she had a good foot on Lia in size and was built like a tank, but, hell, that was just the sort of fight Lia liked to have. The one worth having. It was a stupid impulse, but she came here to slay giants and what better way to practice than against a sexy giantess right here... The fact that she was exceedingly hot was completely nowhere even close to Lia's mind and shame on you for suggesting that, you pervert. Lia's thoughts are always pure and never lewd!

Lia approached the two amazons, all swagger and smiles. "Howdy. For what it's worth, I would have been disappointed if she hadn't finished off with that hug. You gotta go big for someone hanging in there like that." Lia winked at Radmilla before turnin back to Aniek, "My name's Lia. I liked the match..." She let the question hang with a practice fangirl-style giggle.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:01 am

"I did hold the champion's belt once myself. The only reason I-" Aniek was suddenly cut off by a burst of rabbit eared, purple haired energy that practically burst into the conversation with a chipper voice and the gutsy confidence of a professional gambler. The teacher was completely caught off guard, half caught on her own words and fumbling but Radmilla... oh she liked this one's style already. She didn't know who this bunny girl was but she could tell she was three things she liked; confident, muscled, and compact.

The gorgeous slav leaned her head to the right almost as if stretching her neck. The light cast from the neon glare above shadowed her eyes in a way that seemed to make that sky blue look suddenly seem a lot more intense. Aniek paused shortly when she saw that old look.

"Thank you Lia although I'd appreciate it if you didn't but in so suddenly next time." Aniek said, smiling at her warmly and offering a hand to shake. Radmilla chuckled at her friend's insistence on good manners. She supposed it came with her territory. However, the dutch nightbeast was anything but pure in her thoughts.

If the bunnygirl looked closely, she'd see Aniek's eyes dart past her breast and onto those strong abs of her's while Radmilla's styed on her legs a little longer than one should. While Aniek tried to keep it subtle with quick passing looks, Radmilla's gaze soon travelled back up to Lia's eyes. Soon, she wordlessly said with that commanding look.

"I was thinking of a leg lock or a chicken-arm twist, combined with some rubbing so the ref would count it as a hentai submission but I was feeling a bit sloppy. The bearhug is as reliable as always. You'd know, right?" She elbowed over to her towering friend, who while smiling had been oddly silent when Lia butted in.

"Oh, you would Annie," The nicknamed woman rolled her eyes and sighed but there was a smile behind her draping locks. "I taught you all about the art of the embrace." She smirked before striding towards Lia, circling around her like an artist inspecting a piece. "I wonder, has this hard body much skill in that field?"

"Gosh, so subtle. No wonder you've never been able to get a date outside of wrestlers. The guys all think you're going to eat them alive!" Aniek teased, causing Radmilla to whip her hair about and raise up her nose. "Don't mind her, she always thought she owned whatever venue she dropped into. Flattered to have a fan and a very attractive one at that-"

Aniek immediately jabbed with her finger at her friend. The czech's hands were raised and she shook her head innocently. Satisfied, Aniek turned back.

"Were you a fan of Aphrodite Productions? I'd had a lot of good rubdowns there. Myself and my friend had been roster staples there for years."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun May 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Radmilla regarded Lia with a look that suggested Lia had certainly made an impression. She felt as if she were being sized up, regarded as a predator regards its prey. It was not an unfamiliar look, but there was just something in the blue hue of Radmilla's eyes that gave her goosebumps.

Lia took Aniek's hand and smiled. Something about the pleasant, teacherly demeanor of the admonishment gave Lia pause. "Ah, couldn't resist," she offered, barely avoiding a direct apology, not wanting to beg forgiveness right in the middle of the first impression.

If Radmilla's gaze earlier had not given Lia goosebumps, the way she felt herself being looked over by the two lovely European ladies in front of her surely would. Lia likely would have returned the leering in kind, but she had already taken quite a few eyefulls of the powerful, statuesque builds of the ladies herself from across the gym.

Granted, they were more impressive up close.

Lia could not help but give Radmilla a wry grin and a playful twinkle in her eyes. Bring it.

The bunny eared girl remained still as slavic beauty circled her. Lia relished the attention. Radmilla was not subtle at all. "Mmmaaaybe this hard body has had SOME experience hugging girls into submission... maybe." Lia added with a cute flourish in her voice. Lia nodded at Aniek, "Ah, thanks. You're rather lovely yourself. In my experience, the direct approach goes over well with this crowd."

Rubdowns? How deliciously naughty! Lia shrugged, "Haven't heard of them. I suspect that's my loss though if you two were in on it."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun May 04, 2014 10:27 pm

Radmilla could tell she was going to get along with Lia just perfectly. Aniek had the feeling this would be a very asymmetrical relationship but then again, Lia didn't exactly look inexperienced. She was playing with fire. Bikini clad, six foot tall, carnivorously lesbian fire that would make most male wrestlers a bit antsy. Aniek chuckled at Lia's explanation, finding her tact to be worth her attention as well. This woman would probably be a bit of a renegade in her spare time.

Radmilla bit her lower lip and her tongue slid across it. It was a very fast motion most would pass off as nothing more than idleness but in the wake of Lia's "defiance", it was clear what all of this might be a prelude to. Aniek smiled like the sensible straight woman she was as her friend did her usual seductress routine. She'd crested her breasts against Lia's back, letting her get a tate of their firmness but only just enough. When she reached her front, rather than replying, she'd nod off at some exercise mats. The ring was currently occupied so they'd have to improvise.

"Hugging you say? Perhaps I can hone your skills in this field. But let us continue somewhere a little more intimate." Radmilla half purred. Aniek picked up the pace as she strode over, wrapping a shoulder around Lia to whisper into her ear.

"I hope you don't mind massages. Full body ones." She finished before slapping her taller friend on the butt, eliciting some oddly refined sounding giggles. "Mmmm, it's just another piece of jargon from our days in Aphrodite Productions. Consider it less of a conventional battle of three count pins and submissions, rather an exchange of talents and bodies. Oh, the bodies.."

Now it was Aniek's turn to appear lustful, rubbing her toned core up of Radmilla's side. The bigger girl stayed her ground; a lesser one would have stumbled but soon her eyes fell onto Lia. "I don't suppose you'd like a taste dear~?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 07, 2014 7:55 am

This was stupid. For the first time since coming to Japan, Lia felt short, her rabbit ears barely crested the head of either of these vixens. These two amazons were built like they were sculpted from marble. Radmilla was already hungry for her and Lia was surely also going to see the fire behind Aniek's pleasant demeanor. Even one of these two would have been a match for her, but she was practically inviting them both to take turns taking her apart.

Lia had never been big on good ideas though.

The bunny-eared girl let out a gentle sigh as she felt Radmilla's firm, but supple, chest against her back. "I wouldn't mind learning from a professional. Let's." Lia said in a satisfied tone.

A soft shiver went down Lia's spine as she felt Aniek whisper in her ear. She turned and flashed the teacher a knowing wink. "Oh my, every time you describe it, I think I like it more and more."

This was so, so stupid. But you only live once. At Aniek's invitation, a lusty grin crawled across Lia's face. "That would be lovely." She wasted no time. She stepped in between both girls, her chest, tight against her sports bra, pressing into the undersides of Aniek and Radmilla as she sought to press her toned midriff in between both of the friends, attempting to grind against both of them at once while Aniek and Radmilla were joined. The challenging glimmer in her eyes made her intentions quite clear.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed May 07, 2014 4:24 pm

"How bold, you're just itching to start aren't you?" Radmilla cooed, finding that the girl fit between them just like a puzzle piece. It seemed too good to be true and she wasn't going to let this slip away. And for all her moderation and reservation, Aniek didn't look like she would either. Both girls flexed and the bunny's hump would be across much rougher ground. At the same time, their arms would suddenly wrap around her back, a look of satisfaction across their faces.

"I guess we'll jump right in then." Aniek said and both of them fell forth, squashing Lia in a simple double flop! The soft mat absorbed the fall but her excited body was helpless against the voluptuous press of the beast and the goddess. Four massive breasts mushroomed and jostled, competing to see who could take up more room against Lia's chest, practically swallowing it in a squishy mass of breasty fun. The tight abs of both ladies pressed like fiery, sensual embers into Lia's smooth abs and soon their legs scissored around hers, inner thighs rubbing suggestively against one another. Aniek leaned forward to nuzzle her softly, nipping on her ear before whispering. "Let's start off with a simple demonstration~"

Grabbing her arms to stabilize, both ladies slid down before pressing down powerfully, crushing her against them and slowly bringing their bodies up, breasts bumping on Lia's undersides as their bellies followed up in a scouring, polishing motion, abdominal sections igniting with fiery heat and bodies tightening from this animalistic domintion. The two pairs rested on her face for a few moments before an agonizingly slow grind repeated that motion only downwards, subduing Lia like a submissive animal!

It felt like eternity before both rolled off of her, leaving the rabbit pancake to recover.

"So... to be fair, care to have a one on one with us?" Asked Aniek, wanting to see if this would incite her to attempt to hump them back down herself!

Last edited by 12611 on Sun May 18, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun May 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Both of the amazons were powerfully built with such fine tummies and chests that it was hard for Lia not to let out a soft purr as she ground against them while they flexed. As they moved in unison to grab her, Lia's eyes widened and she smiled.

Lia was asking for it. And they gave it to her, good and hard.

The bunny girl was crushed against the mat by the two veterans. Even without the initial slam driving the air from her, Lia still would have been helpless underneath all that flesh. Her chest, abs, and legs were all double-teamed and controlled with lethal precision by Aniek and Radmilla. Lia's eyes glazed over, barely even letting slip a grunt of pain or a murmur of pleasure.

But they did not even stop there. Lia learned very quickly that a 'rubdown' was a very serious thing to these two. Pinning her, she felt every inch of soft chest and hard muscle exploring her, claiming her, as they scoured her body, crushing her beneath their weight and power, burying her face under their chests for what seemed like an eternity.

Lia had not felt so helpless, so powerless, so controlled in years, if ever.

She loved it and could not wait to give it back to these two twice as hard. (Though, even she know the odds of that were rather slim, but she cared more about trying than succeeding at this point.)

Still, the spirit burned where the body had just been crushed. She gasped, finally remembering to breathe. "Wow..." she said, finally, "I think you guys have done this before." Lia propped herself up to a sitting position on her hands, covered in sweat and nipples quite erect, but still carrying that wild grin. Though it would hardly be 'fair' after that, Lia simply could not pass up the offer. Panting, she looked from Aniek to Radmilla and back again before pointing to Radmilla. "Her." She winked at Aniek, "No offense but she's bigger."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun May 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Radmilla and Aniek did not say much as they grounded Lia to paste. The soft sighs and teasing looks passed between their eyes were often enough. It was serious to them, something they were passionate about, and words just didn't seem to convy what such strong and possessive actions would shout a thousand times louder. Lia was the type of girl they loved the most, even if Aniek wouldn't admit it out of her face-esque honour. Small and compact, yet voluptuous and practically just a level or two below them in terms of raw musculature. She might have come off as girlish to most, but both had rubbed down enough youths to know when they were women rather than mere girls.

As they rose off of her, they noted she recovered quite fast. When Lia chose Radmilla, Aniek took no offence, merely punching her Czech friend in the ribs. It was a friendly punch but Lia would be able to hear a resounding thud from the impact. That Radmilla girl's abs, even unflexed, looked to be as insurmountable as a mountain. Radmilla could only hold her ground, giving both of them one of those confident smirks.

"A slight understatement, little rabbit. Aniek here, ah, she could grind down me if she wanted to. A few years ago anyways. Annie, do you remember that one time in the shower room, six or so years ago~?" She spoke with an almost song-like lilting tone and Aniek rolled her eyes. Given by how cheery Radmilla was, whatever happened probably didn't end in Aniek's favour.

"Caught up on the past like an old stain you forget to wash." Aniek grunted, pacing back on her knees. Radmilla threw a mock bow and slid up closer to Lia. Her breast surprisingly enough did not jiggle much in spite of their massive size.

Confident as she was, Lia might be able to tell she wasn't relying on raw power. She spaced her knees out evenly, leaned forward just enough to make those mounds clump up like basketballs in grocery bags, and stretched out her arms, curving them above the elbows.

"I assume you have not often partaken in the test of bodies, hmmm?" She did not charge, waiting for Lia to make her first move. The way her palms opened seemed to suggest she was waiting for Lia's to lock up. "Do not be afraid of this statue before you. Once, I was soft and youthful like you."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 26, 2014 8:30 am

Lia could muster up little more than a weary grin at the two old friends pestering each other. She had trouble getting her body to muster up any more intensive effort than that. The two had really done a number on her.

Though she did notice the power Aniek seemed to put into that punch. She did not seem the type to try to slap her friend just to make her look tougher for the dumb rabbit challenger. Radmilla was built like a tank.

Which, Lia well knew from just a few moments ago. Both of these ladies were. She could still feel every inch of them.

"Right just... a second. I'm actually quite comfortable down here. It's very relaxing." Lia tried not to sound like she was still recovering from that squash earlier. She rolled over to her hands and knees, taking advantage of facing away from the two amazons to grit her teeth and exert the effort needed to get back to her knees, replacing it with the cocky grin as she spun back around.

Shaking out her arms, she raised them to meet her opponent. "Psh, who are you calling soft?" Lia said with a wink and a smile. She raised her hands to meet Radmilla's, accepting her challenge. It was, par for the course at this point, stupid but the only sporting thing to do. Taking a few unsubtle eyefuls of Radmilla's powerful form and powerful chest, Lia would shuffle in on her knees, grasping for Radmilla's hands and aiming to meet her strength head on.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next