Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Peace Across Worlds

2 posters

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

Go down

Peace Across Worlds - Page 3 Empty Re: Peace Across Worlds

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:57 am

The breeze turned into a gale-force wind that made him shield his eyes from the leaves flying away.He gasps at how advanced the technology of the airship was.To date,humans were the most advanced race he had seen,though magic in other races was a close second.

When Veldaris yelled for him,Jay's eyes narrowed and he shook his head.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:14 am

She looked like she was a bit disappointed with his response. She then went to go inside when she stopped. Before he could give an attempt to climb the tree again one of the crew members of the ship comes out tell Veldaris to get on, to which she feels the sides of her pants, saying she can't find her wallet,

She gets on the ground making it look like she was looking for it. When the guy comes out to look with her, Carl joins in shortly after, she plants her wallet every so carefully on him without anyone noticing. She gets some distance from him as the one that came out of the ship is now where she just was and notices Vel's wallet and grabs hold of it.

He alerts her that he found it. She grabs hold of it looking happy that it was found and growls at Jay. Carl then notices the guy telling Jay he's formally being arrested and goes to take him on board against his will.

Carl looks surprised about it, even though he knows she and Jay didn't have a good first impression.

When they get on board Daisuke wonders how come Jay's there. She looks to be in a good mood but then frowns when she is told that Jay had some stolen property on him. Even with this sudden event they do take off those Jay is cuffed to a chair and the person who arrested him goes to pilot the ship, looks like someone's pulling double duty today.

This means of course Carl has to keep an eye on him, but something smells fishy to him.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:24 am

After giving his answer to Veldaris,Jay the turns around again to face the tall tree.He looks up at it,and thinks about how he was going to go about climbing it again like he had done earlier.He could just climb it again,but it too nearly three hours to get to an 80-foot height.And with these winds....

Looking down at his hand,he unsheathes his short claws.The sprouted quickly from his fingertips.They were dull,and needed to be sharpened. "Danm,I need--What the?!"

Jay turns around to see Carl,Veldaris and a guard of the same race as Diasuke behind him.And they gave him glares and spoke of a stolen wallet...The situation had turned sour.But,Jay alone couldnt anger a race with such capability.He re-sheathes his cat claws and gets taken aboard the ship.

He stares at the floor the entire walk,and while being cuffed to the chair.The lion did not look up.He knew that Carl was watching him. "Where are we going....?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:47 am

Daisuke him that they're going to the planet where she rules over. Before she can ask with a concerned look to explain what was going on the pilot radios back to hold on as they enter intergalactic warp. Everyone else has experienced before so it feels mildly shaky to them. After coming out the other side they find out their ETA should be about an hour or so.

Carl has a feeling something is up and whispers to Jay "I think you were set up." Carl looks towards Veldaris "So what happened back there? He took your wallet?" Carl gives her a look as if telling her 'I'll know if you lie.'

Usually she would deny it, but she thinks Carl will make things worse for her.

"No, he didn't," She looks down. "I set 'em up."

Daisuke looks like she's going to flip her shit, or at the very least flip Veldaris.

"I wanted him to come and check things out. I'm sure an experience like this would surely make up for earlier." She pleads as Jay does have a view of space if he were to take it.

"Even though we were on Earth so technically my authority over you was pretty much zero, you defied me so the moment we land I am throwing you through that window!" she points to the one behind Vel "that is if I don't kick your ass right here!"

Carl has to settle her down, which luckily she is able to settle down herself shortly after that threat.

"I guess with that admission you are no longer under arrest." Carl informs him. As he goes to uncuff him from the chair Daisuke stops her. "Not yet. While I do agree with that, to make sure he doesn't lash out at her keep him there. You can free one of his wrists though, unless he can gives us his word he will behave."

She then turns her focus back to Veldaris. "Though for the remainder of the trip she is not to leave that chair." That was the nice way of her tellin Chair to cuff her to the chair, which he cuffs one of her wrists in place. She looks upset with herself.

Dai then turns back to Jay.

"You got two options. One, you can continue traveling with us as our friend her was hoping you do. Or I can contact another transport vessel to take you back home right away."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:02 am

As they were arguing so normally while flying up and going through what he heard as 'warp drive',Jay was freaking out.When the ship began to shake,he yelled out like he was getting shot. "AAHHHH!!!!" The lion clenches his eyes tightly and struggled to keep calm.A lot of the conversation was lost to him,but Jay did hear that he was set up by Veldaris in an attempt to make up for being so rude earlier.He tried to but in with: "And blasting me away from my planet was your version of---"

But he shut up.Looking out the window,he saw the black of space.....And Earth had faded away long ago.The lion began to hyperventilate upon seeing where he was. "I have fought in full-scale wars.....Fell off a building a thousand feet in the air.....But,SPACE?!"

He notices that Carl had freed one of his wrists and hands.It instantly jetted forward to try and claw at Veldaris.All five dull claws were out. "WHY?! WHY DID YOU.....Do....this....?" Jay had quickly calmed down,which was rare.Jay put his arm down and sighed.Thats when Diasuke gave him but two options.He understood that they were going to the world Diasuke ruled over,so he at least was at the Queen's side.

"Well....Ive always wanted to see space.How's that for an answer?"

Last edited by 11367 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:12 am

Daisuke smiles back at him and goes into a little room that's on board and calls for Carl to come over for a moment. While Veldaris and Jay are now temporarily alone she looks back up at Jay. "I just didn't want to take no for an answer." she spoke softly. "Even though I was justified with thinking you were up to no good first the whole thing did get out of hand. The Queen's one that wants to get along with everyone if possible, Plus I got a feeling if you stayed behind you'd miss out on something awesome. As awkward as this is maybe we should try a proper introduction. "Name's Veldaris." She holds her one free hand out towards him. It will be in range if he also reaches out.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:25 am

Diasuke and Carl eventually left.And this is when Veldaris actually....Opened up to Jay a little bit.

"You really wanted me to come along,huh? You dont even know all that much about me,but are still willing to risk the life of your Queen and potentially your planet by bringing me there?" Jay asks,summing up what he thought was going through the head of Veldaris.He grabs her one free hand with his own one free hand. "I am Jay Zokaro."

He looked around. "So,what is this planet going to be like?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:36 am

Daisuke looked back after realizing he the two were alone, but sees them shaking hands and goes back to what she was doing, thinking things will be alright.

"From what I can tell you right now there's less global douchebaggery than what Earth has. It is very Earth-like, just a bit nicer."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:41 am

"If I may ask,Veldaris....What sort of race is Diasuke?" He felt a bit shy asking,but was very curious.He couldnt tell what the Queen was under all of her armor and clothing.Neither could he tell Carl's or Veldaris'.The lion let go of her hand and sat back in his chair.He looked out to the amazing view of space yet again.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:49 am

"That's a bit complicated, but short answer she is was born human, but from very close Salusian descent. I'll let her go into more detail if you want." Vel tells him, which it takes the Queen a few more minutes to finish what she was doing before joining them again. Without saying a word Carl uncuffs them both. Daisuke acts natural but wonders if what she saw a moment ago was legit or just a farce.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next