Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Teenwrestler (Steven) Vs Carmen

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Teenwrestler (Steven) Vs Carmen - Page 5 Empty Re: Teenwrestler (Steven) Vs Carmen

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:57 pm

His struggles were weak and ineffective! his opponent showed no signs of letting go or easing up as her front facelock is locked in pretty night, his neck is really sore and in pain now but he continued to punch and slap away.

Steven knew he had to try something else, he tried to shift his hands around her waist but this time he was a bit slow to react and before he could pull of a change in tactics, Carmen went down on her butt as she drove Stevens head into the ring canvas hard *THUD*! His body laid flat down on the ring canvas with his arms and legs spreaded, spittle flowing off his mouth a bit as he looks pretty much out of it after that impact, as his upper body lays over Carmens body, head still trapped in her grip
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Teenwrestler (Steven) Vs Carmen - Page 5 Empty Re: Teenwrestler (Steven) Vs Carmen

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Powerful, simple, and easy to do - the DDT was a definite addition to her arsenal. Maybe not something she'd win with early in a match, but it seemed to do the trick, here - seemed to.

Steve felt limp in her grasp - if there was ever a time to go for another pin, this was it; she might not get a third chance with a guy like this. She rolled him over and pounced, laying her chest across his body as the ref moved in.

"One...two..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:44 pm

The last thing Steven remembered was struggling against her as she had caught him in this front facelock, after getting impaled head first into the ring canvas by her hard hitting DDT he seemed out of it for a few moments as his body laid limp against her before he was rolled up on his back and Carmen laid across his chest.

He murmured a bit as he was getting pinned, his eyes starting to open and blink a bit, his vision was still a bit blurry however he could hear the ref count to 2 but his body was refusing to kick out, he wiggled and squirmed a bit but Carmens weight was enough to pin him down until the ref reached his third and final count.

"......THREE!....ring the bell" he shout out, *DING*DING*DING*.Carmen had out-wrestled the Teenwrestler and had came out on top!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Victory. Finally. No threepeat for her.

Carmen rolled off him and sighed, glad that was over - he'd been a tough fight, one of her toughest yet in boxing or wrestling, but she'd managed to snatch out the win - she'd definitely need a day or two before the next bout, though, and she was willing to bet Steven had similar sentiments.

Shaking her head, she rolled to her to her feet and stood, stumbling a bit as the ref raised her arm. She nodded his way, then moved down to help Steve get up. "You okay, kid?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:09 pm

With the sound of the bell he knew he had lost the match! It had been a tough match for both competitors but their could only be one winner and it was Carmen, still down on his back he moaned and shifted his body left-right as he rubbed his head to ease the pain from that DDT.

He could see her celebrating with her arms raised high but she was nice enough to move towards him and help him up. His eyes were filled with disappointment and he didnt want Carmen to see that, he faced her in the middle but his head was tilted downwards as his vision was looking down on the ring canvas "Oww..umm....yeah....Im fine, you...I-Im alright..." he said softly but was quick to shake his head and look back up to her! She had won the match and deserved more respect, he was happy that she won but sad at the same time because he lost. A weird mixed of emotions of some sort.

" Congratulations Carmen! Im so happy for you I really am" he said lunging into her as he gave her a quick hugg and tapped her back before grabbing her right arm and raised it up , to show her respect and celebrate her victory with her " Youve gotten really better! you can show the tension roster what you have and can even tussle with the big names....goodluck Carmen...I really mean it" he says before looking away in disappointment as he looked to exit the ring and head backstage.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:18 pm

The hug was awkward, to the say the least - Carmen had learned to equate people coming into her personal space with pain, a lot of pain, so hugs were always weird. She gingerly patted him on the back, smiling - though it dimmed when she saw the look in his eyes. She'd been there. You accepted losses, they were part of the job, but that didn't mean you had to like them - and with a kid so early in his career? She felt for him.

"Hey." She gave him a pat on the back. "You did a good job, man, really had me a few times. Rematch, sometime?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Steven was halfway across to exit the ring, bending down and sticking halfway outside among the ropes when he heard Carmen talked back to him, he stopped and then got back in the ring and turned around to face Carmen, trying to put on a smile as he nodded " Mhm- you bet Carmen! and next time......Im going to win Carmen" he said as he looked dead into her eyes for a few seconds but then moved to exit the ring, heading backstage to relax after that tough exhausting match! They were surely to meet again! In the ring or in the gym.....either way this wasnt over between them
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:30 pm

She waved his way as she got out of the ring herself, heading to the back - her first win in Japan? This called for copious amounts of alcohol at the local club. After a long, long bath, of course.

Winner by pinfall: Carmen Rodriguez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5