by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Spring Cleaning Match (Brittany vs Valerie)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spring Cleaning Match (Brittany vs Valerie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Spring Cleaning Match (Brittany vs Valerie)

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:32 am

Brittany slowly got to her feet as she exited the soap covered area. "I bet you thought that was fucking funny bitch. I bet you won't think it will be that funny when i shove one of those bars of soap up your fucking ass." Brittany said as she would garb a nearby bar of soap and toss it at Valerie's face to keep the girl on the defensive. Brittany would then walk around the other side of the ring to try and collect herself and find a new weapon while keeping some distance from Valerie as Brittany did not want to get close to the bitch without finding a weapon to cause that bitch as much pain as possible.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Spring Cleaning Match (Brittany vs Valerie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Spring Cleaning Match (Brittany vs Valerie)

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:22 am

"Mmmmm I have many things going.... somewhere in me before.... I probably wont mind if you dont hurt me too much~" She teased at Brittany while recovering from getting hit by the bar of soap, backing off some more and going around the corner and looking for something she can use, seeing a bucket of water which she would reach down to pick it up before turning around to get around the corner and slowly approaching to Brittany, hoping she can chuck the water to splash right into Brittany, hopefully shes still there that is.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:17 pm

Brittany finally found what she was looking for as she heard Valerie's words. Brittany would then move towards Valerie with a smile on her face and a bag full of soap bars in her hand. "Come here bitch. I have a present for you." Brittany said as she advanced towards Valerie with the intent to beat her opponent with her soap bag. However, as Brittany rounded the corner she got a face full of water which took Brittany by surprise. Brittany stumbled backwards while dropping her bag of soap right before falling back down onto her ass as she tried to clear her vision.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:47 am

Brittany was being really silly to Valerie when the busty Amazon got her hands on the bucket of water and able to catch her opponent all soaked and wet which she dropped down on the floor with the bag of soap gotten all over and she just couldnt help but to giggles about it. "Ohhh are you okay? Here, let me help you~"

Valerie would try to carefully moving closer to Brittany and reaching down for her head and pulling up slowly onto her feet as she can so she could try pull her up to sit Brittany on the ring apron before getting her legs over Valerie shoulders, she was going to try lift her up for the set-up powerbomb.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:30 pm

Brittany let Valerie sit her up on the apron but as Valerie started to set Brittany up for the powerbomb. Brittany wrapped her legs around Valerie's neck before punching Valerie in the face. "Did you think that i would just sit here and let you make a fool of me." Brittany said as she would attempt to punch Valerie in the face again. "Now why don't you just stand there and let me beat the shit out of you. I mean it is going to happen no matter what so you might as well make it easy on me." Brittany said with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri May 02, 2014 5:35 am

Valerie made a mistake where she firstly wanted to have her own face put between Brittany legs, and secondly she was planning to lay her opponent on the floor but then she got locked in and getting her pretty hot face punched in repeatedly and causing her to yelping out in pain. "Ahhhh noooo stop~ Nghhhh~" She didnt like getting her pretty face getting hit so much like that so she tries to drop down onto her knees hopefully enough to slip out of her opponent wet legs by the soapy water, she needed to cover her face and rubbing to ease the pain. "Owwww~"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Brittany would scowl as Valerie fell to her knees to escape being trapped between Brittany's thighs "Hey what's the matter? I thought you like being in pain." Brittany would say as she would hop down from the ring and move behind Valerie to grab her opponent hair. "Well, i hope you can take more than that because i have a lot planned for you tonight." Brittany would say as she would try to pull on Valerie's hair before throwing a knee into the back of her opponents head. "I am going to enjoy breaking you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon May 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Valerie would of sobbed from the pain onto her face but she didnt want her pretty face to get all messed up and yet, Brittany isnt done with her just yet and moving behind her to grab her by the hair and kneeing the back of her head pretty hard. "AHH!~" Valerie went down on the floor to her knees before flat on her front, clutching her face with one hand and the other onto her back, she slowly turning to her side and groaning, enjoying a bit of it yet still painful and her words just so ruthless like. "K-Keep talking, I like... you saying such rough words~"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 06, 2014 1:39 am

Brittany smiled as Valerie rolled around on the ground beneath her. "My words are not the only things that are rough. Here try my foot." Brittany said as she would raise her foot in the air before attempting to stomp down on Valerie's breasts. "Now scream for me bitch. Scream and groan and cry, you fucking bitch." Brittany said as she would stomp on Valerie's breasts before grinding her heel into Valerie's sensitive flesh.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed May 07, 2014 6:40 pm

Valerie taken down to the floor and trying to recover from the beatdown by Brittany, she enjoys it as long it not too much to the face since that is much harder to recover from than any parts of her body, as Valerie telling her that she enjoys the rough dirty talks and Brittany surely wouldnt mind and adding her stomps on the breasts which Valerie winced from the pain as well moaning while her opponent grinding her heel, it was hurting her sexual sensitive breasts. "Ohhhhhhhh..... owww mmmmm that hurrrrrt~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next