by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

You should know better...

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You should know better... - Page 3 Empty Re: You should know better...

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Cheating was for wussies, but sometimes you had to do it to win. Clyde was often torn between pride and doing whatever it took to succeed. But this was Mercy they were talking about. "Good mentality, use that. 'Cause she will!" Clyde said to Mercy.

But Clyde didn't know how dangerous Lilly was anymore. During their first match she nearly gave him a concussion, but with each encounter she became less dangerous for him, especially with the last meeting in the apartment where he threw her around. But Mercy was no fighter and her attitude was getting under Clyde's patience.

"There's a difference between being confident and bein' cocky. You always put her down like she can't fight..." Sometimes she even put him down and Clyde never said a thing back to Mercy. "She ain't no wrasslin prodigy but she knows how to how to throw a kick to the head. Do ya' know how to get out of a Camel Clutch? Escape a bodyscsissors? Take a DDT?" Clyde warned.

"If yer gonna fight smart and dirty, fine. Do that. Poke her in the eyes. But be cautious with her and train hard in the meantime... Learn ta' take a hit, build up yer endurance."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:54 pm

"I can kick someone in the head!" Mercy snorted back. "Do YOU know how to take a DDT!?" She said definsively. "I'm pretty sure when someone drives anyone into the mat, they just die Clyde." She was starting to get annoyed now. "No, Clyde, if she's going to powerbomb me, I'm probably screwed!" Mercy huffed. "I'm not dumb!" Mercy snorted. "I'm gonna go now. I better get started on my training." She huffed. "Goodbye, Clyde.'

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:13 am

"I can get up after one!" Clyde snapped quickly in defense, furrowed his brow behind the cell phone, Mercy was starting to aggravate him. She wasn't taking him seriously (as usual) and didn't seem to take Lilly as serious as he wanted her to. Her comment about the DDT felt like... An insult. He wasn't weak. He felt like she was putting him down just like all these other crazy bitches were. She never really spoke positively of his wrestling ability anyway and he never tried to tell her otherwise. But maybe he hadn't gotten over his encounters with Morrigan, Brittany and Allison. All three made him feel weak. Never got over it.

"No you're not! You tighten your thighs around her head, cross your ankles and lean back as hard and fast as you can to counter into a Hurricanrana." He said to her quickly before she yelled. "I ain't said you was!" He shot back defensively as well. Her following huff and quick dismissal of him only made his blood boil more, frowning deeply as he started to fume.

"Ooooh-Yer' Impossible, lady!" He growled in frustration. She was going to hang up too. "-Tell me where I can find Allison Watson!!" He snapped into the phone suddenly.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:23 am

"You think I can do a hurricanrana!?" Mercy said. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" Clearly Clyde believed that Mercy was capable of high flying bs, or wrestling of any kind. Did he really think she could learn crazy moves like this in a month? He was off his rocker. But he wasn't helping his cause any and just pissing him off. "Don't you call me, lady." Mercy growled.

And then he had the audacity to ask about Allison out of the blue? Mercy furrowed her brow. "Oh, fuck you." She said in a derisively sardonic tone. Mercy then pulled her head away from the phone and clicked the end call button as fast as possible. Here she had the courtesy to tell him about a problem that involved him instead of just going ahead with her plan and he was just going to be a selfish prick about it? She wasn't going to stand for that. Not at all.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:06 am

"With time and practice" He said firmly. Practice being accentuated. Like some tough practice. But Mercy was going to have none of it and she just made him feel like he was dumb. Just like those teachers and principles back in school when he was a kid.

But Clyde lost his cool. And while he didn't get why asking about Allison was a big deal he learned it was when Mercy cussed him out and hung up on him. Clyde's grip on the phone twitched before he chucked the cell phone as hard as he could at his wall, sending the back part flying, scratched the and putting a big nasty crack that went across the screen as the device bounced hard off the wall and fell to the hard floor.

"I fuckin' hate it here! And im still fuckin' here!!" He yelled angrily. Mercy was being difficult as usual and not helping him! His sister was probbaly going to go after these bitches alone since they werent talking anymore and Clyde couldn't do a thing because he a stupid male. If he even was one. Nobody thought of him as a man and thats all he wanted to be seen as... This company was a headache, the people were a headache. Everyone was just out to fuck with him. Everyone here just wanted to torture and humiliate others. He couldn't even have a normal relationship with his girlfriend because of Melissa. Melissa made Clyde fuck up with Mercy. It was her fault.

Clyde marched back into his room and stuffed his backpack full of clothes. "Fuck this company." It was only making him more and more miserable every year. Everytime something good came along, it was taken away. Sealing his backpack up, Clyde headed out the door, leaving the shattered cell phone on the ground. Next stop Tokyo.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum