by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You should know better...

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You should know better... - Page 2 Empty Re: You should know better...

Post by ThunderFox Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:44 am

Lilly could tell by the look on Mercy's face that she struck a chord with what she said. Of course, the cheerleader knew enough about her just by watching her, and doing her research. It didn't take much to figure this girl out at all. Even by the way she carried herself, it was obvious that she loved being in control, all the time. Like some kind of OCD driven loony, she couldn't let anything be beyond her control. And she liked to call Lilly crazy. Maybe she should examine herself some more.

Her thoughts were confirmed even more when Mercy's hand came cracking across Lilly's face, nearly knocking the blonde from the chair. She caught herself before she lost her balance, but she wasn't happy. Not at all. She felt her cheeks light up red as she turned a glare on the paralegal. She wanted to leap out of the chair and tear her eyes out! But... she was winning. She got Mercy where it hurt, and backed her into a corner. And hearing that Mercy had agreed to her match brought her grin right back, despite the sting in her cheek.

"Alright... we have a deal. You win, I'll leave forever. You and Clyde, hell, this country, will never see me again."
Lilly rose to her feet, now leaning forward over the desk, getting as Close to Mercy as she possibly could. "But if I win, you and Clyde are mine. Twenty four hours or not, that's plenty of time for me to do all the damage I want." The cheerleader's tone got darker the more and more she went on. She really wanted to let Mercy know what she was getting into if she lost. "But I wonder, how will Clyde take this news, huh? How will Clyde react when he finds out that his precious gem will be getting into the ring with someone like me? Even worse, how will he feel if you lose? I can only imagine."

With that, Lilly turned on her heel, and walked t the door, looking back over her shoulder at the pink haired woman. "Don't forget to practice up. I know I will, and I wouldn't want to have too much of an easy time dragging that pretty little face of yours across the canvas." Lilly walked out, smiling despite the pain in in her crotch, and in her cheek as well. She was going to remember that slap. And make her regret it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Mercy nodded smugly as Lilly agreed to her terms. It felt good to finally get this blonde cow off her back! Still, she narrowed her eyes at Lilly's words. What did she mean by ... damage? Mercy's cheeks puffed out a bit as she leered at Lilly. She wasn't going to catch her like that! She wasn't going to get Clyde to turn against her. Mercy still had a plan.

"Oh, I will! I know the best there is so I'll be a lean, mean wrestling machine by the time we meet! Hope you're ready to get destroyed, bitch!" Mercy called out as Lilly walked away. She DID know the best. but the last time she had been around the best, the best was throwing her through doors and dragging her out of angry girl piles. Mercy thought the best might be annoyed at her, or worse. Mercy swallowed hard. She'd have to be extra nice to the best.

Mercy slumped back into her desk and sighed. She'd have to do SOMETHING. Mercy blew a pink lock out of her face and pulled out her cell phone. She dialed Clyde's number, waiting for him to pick up. She didn't wait around for him to say hello. "Heeey, sweetie." She said innocently. "We... uh... need to talk..." She said in a sheepish tone.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:07 am

Having returned home from a humiliating search for Allison Watson, Clyde hit the floor of his apartment and began training hard. Revenge was the fuel but a desire to have that carefree easy going life again was his biggest goal... Clyde didn't feel he could relax anymore, not until he finished his ordeals with Allison, Melissa and Lilly. Clyde wanted a piece of Morrigan and Especially Brittany, he was nobody's bitch and the fact he layed down just to get by and avoid getting butt-raped, still pissed him off. He wondered if he should have fought either way, regardless if he was horribly raped.

Either way, he intended to be ready for the future and become better than his best, right now.

Suddenly though, the phone rang and Clyde sat up off the carpet, a bit irked that he was being interrupted but when he saw it was Mercy, he got excited, however as he heard her greeting... He couldn't help but note something was just off. Sweety?

"...Hey." He said a bit awkwardly. She never, ever, called him that. It was always just his name or 'Mr. Gastin'. The fact she said wanted to talk didn't sound too great either.

"...Okaay?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:21 am

Mercy inhaled and then sighed into the phone. "Lilly stopped by my office." She said. "Since the stapler didn't work, to get her out of my office, I agreed to have a match with her." Mercy quickly spoke more to avoid getting interrupted. "Nothing's signed yet!" Mercy paused for a moment. "I haven't even drawn up the contract. I wanted to ... talk to you before I did anything else. It's important. She wants to face me in the ring." Mercy pursed her lips. "And if she wins, she'll get to do whatever she wants with you... and me... for twenty four hours. If I win, she'll quit the AFW. She even said she'd leave the country" Mercy leaned back in her chair.

"Clyde..." She said in the best approximation of her puppy dog voice. "If I don't do it, she'll never stop coming after me-us. She's said as much. She jumped me today and if it wasn't for that-" Mercy stopped. "If it wasn't for some other , crazier girl, she might have put me in the hospital." Mercy sighed again. "Clyde..." She said again. "I want to do this though. I want to fight her. I know I can beat her good. But... I also know I'm not a wrestler. or a fighter and I'd be putting you on the line too. So... tell me if you don't want me to. I, we, can always try and figure some other way out. At least... I've bought us a little bit of time while she waits for the contract."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:43 am

Hearing Mercy explain things, Clyde's eyes initially widened in shock, his mouth hanging open and wanted to just yell his feelings on the matter to Mercy but he heard her out first, every detail to the story. Clyde didn't like this, He didn't like it at all. None of this was cool, not even the damn stipulation! And now Mercy was part of the prize!? Clearly Lilly had bonked the paralegal's head because this was just straight lucnacy, still... The prospect of being completely done with Lilly was enticing, in reality that might be a closer step to the peaceful life Clyde wanted, free of crazy bitches.

"Hrmmmm..............." He hummed into the phone as he thought over it. "I don't like it. I don't like it one dang bit. Why the hell does she gotta get You?" Clyde feared Lilly would torture Mercy in front of his eyes, like Allison had done to his Sister. Clyde clicked his tongue, this was a bad spot. A TERRIBLE SPOT. Lilly jumped Mercy and would keep stalking them until she won, she didn't tire after all.

"...This ain't easy at all ta' answer to." He said after a deep breath. "I dun' want you hurt. Like... At all. Ever. But I'm tired of Lilly and people just like her fuckin' with us. Especially You." His voice carried frustration. "Why not let me fight her? I was flinging her all over the damn livin' room when she barged in here, I made her cry! She got no chance on me in a fair fight, hun. I know you wanna fight her, babe, but like you said, you ain't no figher and I just don't wanna see ya hurt." Clyde was just really unsure and fearful of Mercy in the ring with Lilly. A hair should not be harmed on her cute pink head!

Last edited by 621 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:45 am; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:05 am

"She's not looking for fair." Mercy said, frowning. "She's looking for easy because fair isn't working. She keeps trying to jump us but she's too stupid to even manage THAT! I saw her coming from half a block tonight." Mercy rubbed her temples with her free hand. "I don't really want to get hurt, either." Mercy said. 'but, there's nothing that SHE can do to me. Her brain is too small to think up anything. I mean.. she wears clothes with her name printed on the front for crying out loud!"

"She's into me, Clyde." Mercy said, backtracking a bit. "I think she's just been using you to get to me, really. I mean.. she's obsessed. It's sick. She needs help. Obviously that's why she wants to fight me too. I'll bet she spends half the fight just trying to grope me!" Mercy shuddered into the phone.

"She thinks that she's getting under my skin, that she knows me or something. I can wait. If you want to think about it some more. I don't think I can lose to her though. I really don't. But... I wanted to tell you before I did anything. So that you weren't kept out of the dark like before."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:24 am

"Well fuck her then!!" Clyde said in response to Lilly not wanting to play fair, maybe Clyde had gotten stronger since the last match with Lilly because in his apartment he had no trouble at all restraining her, where as she was formidable in their first two matches. Maybe he just sucked? Maybe got better? Maybe Lilly got worse? Clyde didn't know, he just wanted Mercy unharmed everyday day, forever.

Then came the real shocker, according to Mercy, Lilly was... Into her. "WHAT!?!?!?" He officially flipped out, hearing Mercy say Lilly was going to spend half the match groping her didn't sit well with him either. Great, now Mercy was going to end up just like Heather, saying I love you one minute then running off with some other Blondie but with big tits while he was left in the dust pondering his worth as a man....Again!

"Well ya know... That gets under MY skin, babe! I... I ain't even know what ta' say. Either dang option s-sucks... I...Ngh!" Clyde put the phone against his hip and spewed out a long rambling train of various obscenities. "G-Gotta keep calm... Gotta keep calm, boy. Dun' blow a good thing again." He panted, taking a long deep breath. He shouldn't be paranoid at all! Clyde learned couples are supposed to trust eachother, Mercy said the L word to him. He needed to trust her, after all he never imagined they were going to get this far together in the first place. His expectations had long been surpassed.

"I-I...I'll support ya anyway I can, b-babe."
It wasn't an easy thing to say, signing over his girlfriend to that witch while he watched? This was terrible. "...Ya need trainin' though! Hard, HARD Trainin'! Postpone that dang match for a month or somethin' and lets hit the gym, I can teach ya some stuff. I've fought her enough."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:50 am

Mercy furrowed her brow as Clyde started flipping out. She leaned in her chair and sighed audibly into the phone. "Use words." She said dryly into the phone. She then frowned. "Well, thanks." She said, turning her head a bit. "I'm sure everything will work out. Just... in case it doesn't, I want you to know what we're in for." She said. "That's really it."

"Mercy paused for a moment. "I'll put it off as long as I can. I'll train as much as I can in the meantime." Mercy lowered her head. "I appreciate the offer., Clyde." She said. "But... I'm not fighting Mike Tyson. I'm fighting a bloated chested cheerleader with more boobs than brains. I'm more worried that she'll cheat somehow than beat me fair and squarely. I don't know how I could train for that." She added, smiling timidly into the phone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:52 am

"Good." He wanted Mercy to work hard, they could both be rid of Lilly if she succeeded. But hearing her usualy dismissmal of Lilly made him frown deeply. He might come off in a wrong way to Mercy, but he felt he had to be serious with her.

"That's very true, babe. Seen it happen. She can blind the ref, low blow ya and roll ya up. But that ain't the problem. Ya keep talkin' like she incapable of anything but you ain't no fighter ya'self. Lilly can't fight well, she knows how to kick and throw a punch. She don't give up easy at all either, she just keeps comin' like a plague. Ya gotta go in there and just shut her down, don't give her no chance ta' breathe... She told me she wanted ta' put ya in the hospital if I didn't kiss her stupid feet. I don't wanna see that happen. I won't be able to bear watching that kinda shit again. Ya' gotta treat her like she's the devil himself. Take her seriously, hurt her till she won't stand. Send her home and we'll never see her face again." Clyde said wearily into the phone with a clearly serious tone.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:09 am

Mercy furrowed her brow. "If she really wants to blind the ref, she's got another think coming if she thinks I won't kick her between the legs first!" She said. "I'll play as dirty as I can get away with. I'm not some prissy little white knight. I'm a lawyer. As long as it falls within the letter of the law, then that's all that matters. And if I remember correctly, if the ref didn't see it, then it didn't happen!" Mercy smirked and haughtily flipped a piece of pink hair out of her way.

Mercy leaned forward, pressing her elbows into the desk. She grinned and spoke into the phone. "She's a dumb cheerleader. I'm the one who studies law. Which one of us do you think is more devilish?" Mercy said, licking her lips. "I'm not really worried."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum