by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Great Wall

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Great Wall - Page 5 Empty Re: The Great Wall

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Jocelyn wanted to smash the phone. Then Bonnie wouldn't be able to find out anything. However, the jig was already mostly up. If Bonnie wasn't completely retarded, which Jocelyn thought she might have been, she'd probably be able to find out the location anyway. How many Spas in Tokyo were run by tall British girls? But Jocelyn was also concerned about the content of the phone beyond the spa's address. What else did Lan keep on the device of she had the spa's address?

Jocelyn struggled as Bonnie tried to pry the phone free but after a few seconds, it slipped from her grip. Jocelyn rolled onto her back and pressed her palms flat into her face with her elbows pointing to the ceiling. Her legs were spread and her lips curled into a frown.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Lan couldn’️t say that Jocelyn’️s hateful words didn’️t hurt, but, at this point, it was obvious that the Chinese-Australian girl didn’️t care at all for her own wellbeing. Lan was the only one here who was looking out for Jocelyn’️s best interest. Given time, Jocelyn would come around and thank her for what she’️d done. She had to. Lan was sure that there was a kind, gentle side to the seemingly unrepentant thug that was currently trying to grab her cell phone away to protect her abusive boss.

Lan had almost pulled up the address when Jocelyn smacked the phone out of her hands and covered it up. “H-hey!” Lan gasped, staring down at Jocelyn. <I…I wasn’️t saving it for anything l-like this,> Lan explained. <I’️m always afraid I’️ll g-get lost when I’️m, ah, going somewhere…new. So I just…I just put a note on my phone. I…d-didn’️t delete this one yet…>

Just then, Bonnie dove on top of Jocelyn, trying to wrestle the phone away from the Chinese-Australian girl. Lan gritted her teeth, ready to intervene, but, before she could, Bonnie had already managed to win the device. “Umm…there are a lot of notes, but you’️ll j-just need the one labelled Spa,” she instructed the American, before turning back to Jocelyn. <Please…you know I’️m d-doing this for…for your sake...>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:31 pm

<Shut up.> Jocelyn said weakly as she continued to blot out her vision with her palms. At this point, she just wanted it to be over. Her body felt heavy and she just wanted to crawl away and die. She wasn't even thinking about the possibilities beyond Sarah kicking her out of her life forever for this betrayal.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:44 am

"Dangnabit! Dontcha ever quit!?" Bonnie complained before she managed to snatch the phone from Jocelyn's grasp. "Ah ha!" She exclaimed in victory, backing away from Jocelyn, looking into the notes, getting the address and memorizing it before tossing it back at Yi Lan, proceeding to use her own phone to jot down the address!

"Ok! Done!" Bonnie exclaimed, putting her fists on her hips before looking over at Jocelyn. "Aww... Don't be lookin so sad there, hun. It ain't like I beatcha up yet." Bonnie chimed like it was no big deal. "You WILL see me around real soon, you can bank on that. Though I hope you do this the right way and settle it in the dang cage like I wanted. Otherwise you can stay there lookin' like a chump. But whatever. See y'all." And with that, Bonnie left the lockeroom, walking outside and dialing a number on her phone that ultimately would automatically go to the per-recorded not available message. But Bonnie didn't have time to sit around and wait, she was going to see that witch right now. No backup necessary.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:04 am

Jocelyn waited until Bonnie was done speaking and trotted off away from them. She slowly stood to her feet and pulled out her cell phone. The Chistralian then looked at Lan and stepped towards her. She stared hard at the ashen blonde girl and reached her free hand out and rest it on the top of Lan's chest.

She slid her hand down and cupped the small nub before giving the girl a hard shove into the locker. Jocelyn then raised her hand and covered Lan's mouth. She leaned in, pressing her body against Lan's and pushing her lips against Lan's ear while her free hand hit a button on her phone.

It rang loud enough for both Lan and Jocelyn to hear and when the voicemail picked up, Jocelyn spoke.

"That blonde cunt knows about your spa. Keep an eye out for her. I'm comin over...' Jocelyn paused and glanced at Lan. She then smiled cruelly. "I love you Sarah." She whispered hotly into Lan's ear and the receiver. Jocelyn then hung up the phone and slid it back into her pocket.

She let go of Lan's mouth and slid her lips along Lan's cheek until she was looking the girl in the eye. Her hand gently cupped Lan's chin. "I told you." Jocelyn said, looking into Lan's eyes. "Hell. That's what you'll have to go through if you stick around me, you galah spunk." Jocelyn then pressed her lips firmly against Lan's and inhaled while she kissed her. As she pulled away her lips, Jocelyn balled her fist and slammed it hard into Lan's stomach. She then quickly spun on her heels and swiftly walked away from the ashen blonde Chinese girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:10 am

The phone hit Lan’️s hands on the fly, then bounced up. The ashen-haired Chinese girl fumbled for it for a few seconds before finally bringing it down safely. She would slide it back into her pocket, watching Bonnie as the American girl made her way out of the locker room.

Then, she would turn her attention to Jocelyn. She opened her mouth to speak, but, before she could, the Chinese-Australian girl’️s hand slid down and she took ahold of Lan’️s breast. The Cantonese girl froze for a second, then groaned as she was shoved up against the lockers again, Jocelyn’️s fingers playing with her nipple. The girl’️s other hand slid over her mouth, and Lan could say nothing as Jocelyn held up her own cell phone, close enough for Lan to hear the ringing. It went to voicemail, and Jocelyn left her message.

It hit Lan then just how deep this feud went, and that she had voluntarily inserted herself right into the middle of it. The way Jocelyn spoke, it sounded like she was a gang member warning her boss about a rival gang’️s planned raid. And, really, wasn’️t that what she was? That—along with Jocelyn’️s closing breathy whisper, tearing down all of Lan’️s hopes with those four little words—made Lan’️s eyes go wide with misery and with horror. She shouldn’️t have done that. She shouldn’️t have gotten involved at all. This was all a terrible mistake…and yet, her heart was still set on Jocelyn. She couldn’️t explain why if she tried.

Lan’️s limbs went limp, and she would be like a rag doll as Jocelyn kissed her, sucking air from Lan’️s lungs as she did so. Her eyes were beginning to tear up, and, in a strange way, she was thankful that Jocelyn punched her in the stomach, putting her in enough pain that her knees would buckle and she would fall to the floor as the Chinese-Australian girl stalked off. The punch to the stomach gave Lan an excuse to start sobbing. She would have been sobbing anyway.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5