by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 243 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:29 am

She gripped on the endo of the scarf that hug down to her midsection.She remembered how she and Junko had the talk about the Voice.How it was all a manifestation of her mind and her past.But,Xuan had forsaken it and kept the scarf on all the time.

"ACK! Y-You heard me?!" She whined out.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:34 am

Hiro shrugged her shoulders as she replied, "Well, it was hard not to hear heavy breaths unless you turned on the fan or something."

Junko would then clasp her hands as she said, "Well, anyway, are we all washed up for bed?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:27 am

Her face lit up a dark red,to match her pajamas. "U-Um.....Hehehe...." Xuan quickly looked away. "Y-You're lucky I have this house,with its many rooms....There are 2 guest rooms here."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:11 am

"Oh, that's great, Xuan!" exclaimed Hiro in cheer. "are those for me and Junko!"

Junko chuckled a little as she said to Xuan, "Uhh, sorry if this seems quite sudden, but she has been wanting her own room lately. She sometimes gets tired of not having her own privacy when she and I share the same room together."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Xuan was taken back by the amount of enthusiasm that Hiro put forth in having her own room for the night. "I never really understood the need for privacy when I was younger.The room at the Guild were about 6-8 per large room" She walked out,to take Hiro and Junko to their rooms. "But now,I'dsooo die without it...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:55 am

"6-8 per room? Man, that seems like you could fit the Russian army in the entire building!" Hiro had harly heard of having 6-8 people in the same room, unless of course it is large. Following Xuan, she just didn't want to imagine the overcrowded-mess of it all, and besides, she wants privacy every once in a while.

Junko would say, "Well, I hope your comrades are still alright. Would we meet them sometime?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:32 am

"They were medium sized rooms.Not too small,but not big enough." Xuan opened the door for Hiro's guest room.It was normal,with an empty closet,drawer and a semi-filled cabinet.It just had blankets,though. "Here,you go Hiro."

Xuan was aksed if they would ever eventually go back to the Thieve's Guild. "I don't know.....Its not a very welcoming place.I mean,with my rank in the top 10,I'd think my clearence would allow"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:50 am

Hiro would look inside the room which Xuan opened up to. She gazed into it and saw it was quite normal, very clean, and still presentable for a guest. "Oh, this will be great for tonight! Thanks, Xuan!" She would lightly hug her before heading inside to feel her back on the bed.

Junko found it quite fascinating when Xuan is in the top 10. That would definitely guarantee competition wherever she went in the Guild. "Not only that, but I'm supposing others will try and take your spot."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:58 am

"I'm not even sure if I still have my spot.I DID leave the Guild,you know.If I did,then yeah....There'd be hella people after my spot.Whether it be through winning a fight with me,or getting the Guild such a big score that it'd kick me out.When I left,I was the Eigth best out of the hundred or so." Without doing it,Xuan sounded a bit like she was boasting.

Xuan looked over to Hiro. "Be careful! You have to make it in the morning,so don't destroy it!" She said before closing the door.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:15 am

"Still, it's an impressive score." Junko would fix up her own pajamas as she herself was ready to get to her own bed soon.

As Hiro pulled the covers to get on the bed to get inside and get cozy, she would say to Xuan, "I promise, Xuan. I won't leave this room untidy and I'll keep it clean and organized."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next