Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

Clobber Jobber, cutestwitch, Haru45g, LARIATO, Link-mon, Lobo, Lotuswarrior, Mystery Dragon, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, snappleR, Teesta, TripleHelix, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

[FWC] Lee Seong-ji (N. Korea) vs. Colonel Granite (Canada)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [FWC] Lee Seong-ji (N. Korea) vs. Colonel Granite (Canada)

Post by acuya on Thu May 01, 2014 5:30 am

Was it a typical Canadian custom to taunt while you were losing? Seong-ji was never one to do it at all, but if she had to make all that noise, she certainly would not do it as she lost. If the woman was trying to be intimidating, it certainly was failing her.

She retreated at the kick and Seong-ji followed after her, stalking her with slow, long strides, one hand on her as she strode towards her victim with calculated precision. When she was close enough and Granite was backed up into a corner, she raised her heel and tried to slam it down on the woman's foot.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown on Thu May 08, 2014 6:21 am

The Colonel was grinning like a bloody loon right now. This rated amongst one of the worst experiences she ever had, and she wasn't about to forget it any time soon. But damn, would she feel great when she won. Darn right. Darn right, don't lose focus, just keep on fighting- She retracted her foot quickly, wincing as the heel slammed onto her toes through her boots. Ow, ow! It wasn't a broken metatarsal, at least. Just a really, really bad sting. She dragged herself even farther back, starting to limp back into a standing position as she seemed to cower behind the ring post.

Come on. Just a little bit further, Lee.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Thu May 08, 2014 7:13 am

A klaxon rang through Seong-ji's mind. Something was wrong here. Subtly, almost imperceptibly off. She couldn't quite place it, but something about the way Granite move struck her as odd. It seemed force. Almost practiced, an act. All the hallmarks of a classic trap.

But somehow, she just didn't care. Whatever idiotic plan she had brewing, it would be foiled. This woman didn't have an ingenious bone in her feeble body.

She stepped forward and reached out, trying to grasp the woman in a straight choke - one hand around the windpipe, squeezing. Effective and satisfying.

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown on Tue May 13, 2014 6:17 am

Maybe it was a really terrible idea to let Lee actually grab her throat, but she needed the potential handhold to go and do what she had planned. As her air was cut off, the Colonel moved to put her left hand on the North Korean's shoulder and her right hand on the arm actively throttling the life out of her. She was wrestling to win, and this was not going to be a nice way to attain victory.

With a growl, the Colonel fell back. Her intent was now clear. She was trying to bust Lee's face open by executing a complete shot to the ringpost!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Tue May 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Seong-ji was a small woman, but she knew how to exert force when need be, how to pour on the pressure, and the results were endlessly satisfying. Morgan had finally shut up, and she could sit back and enjoy the display while her pathetic enemy withered between her fingers.

Seong-ji decided she rather liked hardcore matches. She would have to do this much more often.

Before she could really bask in the glow, however, something happened, and she wasn't even sure what - all she knew was that Granite put her and on her in what she assumed was a desperate bit to get free, jerked backwards, and then her face erupted in pain, pure and plentiful. She feel to the floor, screaming as she writhed, holding her face and rolling side to side.

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown on Wed May 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Morgan would feel terrible if she had done this to somebody else. The Colonel? Oh, she loved every moment of it. It was her turn to go and break the North Korean, all for the pride of Canada! And her own, of course. Couldn't forget about that now, could she?

She started rummaging under the ring, taking peeks at the writhing soldier from time to time. Getting caught from behind would be fatal, even now. Finally, she got what she wanted. A kendo stick, nice and clean. She raised it up, elicting a wave of boos as she prepared to beat Lee senseless with it.

A fitting punishment for a crazed interloper such as she, really. Time to get to work.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover

bricktown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Thu May 15, 2014 6:13 am

Stupid. Careless. Ridiculous.

Seong-ji inward cursed her failure, here. She had let this wastrel get the better of her, become too complacent and paid a hefty price. Such idiocy was beneath her, but she had allowed herself to become to enthralled with the moment, too accepting of her assured victory.

It was a mistake. One she would not repeat.

But before she could rectify it, the insolent Colonel struck, bringing a kendo stick down on her back and sending Seong-ji to her knees. She slowly turned her head with gritted teeth, her stare pure venom and going straight into the purple-haired wench's eyes.

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown on Thu May 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Morgan hesitated for a second, transfixed by that intimidating glare. Oh, holy moly. Those were the eyes of a genuinely crazy person. Maybe she should leave the ring and just try to flee as far as she could.

The Colonel wasn't so easily spooked, though. She brought the kendo stick down again, coldly smiling as she did.

"Come on, miss. You can stare down South Korea, but it won't work on me." By now, the fake soldier suspected her opponent was just about to crack open into a whirlwind of rage. That type was easier to deal with than the methodical, cold-blooded sort of grappler that was her bane.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover

bricktown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Thu May 15, 2014 9:34 pm

It took a very real effort not to simply lay there and imagine all the ways Granite could be tortured. She was particularly partial to the ones that involved fire. Fitting, somehow.

The kendo stick hit her in the back again and brought her flat to the ground. Her back ached. It throbbed. It pulsated. Her body protested as she started to pull herself up again after a brief moment. She would not admit defeat. She would not give. Never surrender. Not to anyone, and certainly not to someone like this.

She fixed her gaze at Granite once more and slowly started to rise,wobbling all the way.

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown on Mon May 26, 2014 1:30 am

The Colonel couldn't let herself be intimidated, because she knew what would follow. Defeat, torture, and humiliation. She knew Lee's type. Her dignity had been flayed layer by layer by those types. Sadists and deviants all. She wouldn't let them do that to her. Not again!

The difference between Granite and Lee was that Granite didn't care about breaking the will of others. It made her far less intimidating, but she had to resort to pure violence to compensate. If she was to leave a mark, to leave something lasting so she wasn't just a face amongst the other, she would have to destroy Lee and make sure she couldn't even get her revenge. That was the first priority, far more pressing than pleasing the audience.

Baring her teeth again, she raised her kendo stick and brought it down for a second strike. The second of many, if she had her way. The spirit could not move a broken body, after all.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover

bricktown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top