Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 12 Registered, 2 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, d_ultsch, Daaharu, IndigoDragon, JohnnyFlash, Kelsea, LadyX, Lobo, noob, RJD, TheEditor1023, veritech892

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

i am sorry

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:51 pm by xalex

Hey guys

I won't talk much about it just wanted to put it out here

I need to step back from are dramatically because of stress in the uni and some problems of mine

I will keep working on the ppv matches I am in and maybe one or two more but to the rest I need to say sorry

Thanks for understanding

Comments: 5

Looking for debut matches/RP's/microphone exchanges/Gym sessions/What have you

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 am by JohnnyFlash

Hey gang!

According to our wonderful administrator Person I am happy to report that both Buzzy Armstrong and Johnny Flash have been deemed acceptable. Woohoo!

Logically, the next step would be to get their proverbial balls rolling with their respective debuts. I am interested in any kind of match, promo segment, gym meetings, backstage elbow rubbings, or whatever else have you with either of the two boys. I could always just do an open promo but I am up for ideas and story building with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Blossom vs Anja - Taking It Up A Notch

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blossom vs Anja - Taking It Up A Notch

Post by acuya on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:05 am

Three...!

The ref's count and the rining bell were like distant thunder, far away and faint as Anja moved in and took her kiss, the carnal German's mouth dominating her own. Blossom put up a struggle at first on pure reflex, until she realized that the match was over - there wasn't much reason to resist anymore, especially when it felt this good. She relaxed, melting in Anja's clutches for a final time.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:15 am

Anja took her time to finish the kiss after the bell had rung before looking up to look at her now former opponent with an unusual soft smile that was protected behind a curtain of blond hair.
"Good match, Blossom-chan. I don`t like to just leave you here like that, I think you deserve a more happy end."

Anja would first get up on her knees while her hand was raised by the referee girl with the Raven addressing the audience with a cold stare of total disregard. she would attempt roll up Blossom to the edge of the ring and there pick her up on her shoulders, bring her behind the curtain with her unusual stamina despite her hurts and put her on a bed in a nearby room.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:01 pm

"Huh?

Blossom was busy contemplating what she'd be having for dinner tonight, when all the sudden it seemed like the German wasn't done with her yet; the German carried her backstage like a piece of luggage, dragging her to the back and dumping her on a bed.

"Hey, what - what the heck?"

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:13 pm

"Don`t worry, I don`t want to hurt you, Blossom-chan. I just carried you all the way because you`re a sweet girl and a good sport when you don`t bite me in the neck, and I have a show to play out there for the money the league generates, but I also like to give them not more than the bare minimum."
It had only been real concern about the well being of a former wrestler that had led Anja to carry the Blonde out of the way, her psychotic side showing in a different way this time.

Softly patting the cheek of the other girl, Anja would turn around with a wave of her hand before leaving the room to look for a doctor or something.
"Hope to see you soon, Blossom-chan."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down