Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Bone To Pick

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Bone To Pick - Page 3 Empty Re: A Bone To Pick

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:07 am

Brittany would not let go of Clyde's hair as he started to struggle "Oh just calm down. You know you want to be here. That is why you knocked on my door." Brittany would say before Morrigan stepped on Clyde's back. "Are all men this difficult nowadays?" Brittany would say before letting go of Clyde's hair to go sit on the chair he brought.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:12 am

Morrigan needed to shut up too, her jokes were lame and he was going tell her what he thought of her but was silenced when he felt her foot slam into his lower-back. "Hauugh!!" He body compressed and arched as spittle flew from his mouth as he was struck and pinned beneath Morrigan, growling as he was basically told to call them his Goddesses. How egotistical. He was surprised they didn't scissor with Allison.

He did however freeze up a bit when Morrigan told him to be nice and that if he acted right this could end quicker.... It was beyond Clyde to just submit like this, Lilly tried it and he punched her for it but this was 2 on 1. But it killed him to lay down to the person who had raped Heather in the mansion.

Brittany was either deaf or dumb because she didn't hear him out before.

"No dammit! I ain't come here lookin' for yall and I don't wanna fuckin' be here! I was gonna fuckin' leave anyway! That chair was for Allison fuckin' Watson, Jus' let me go and I git! Yall can go back ta' fuckin and we ain't gotta talk 'bout this." Clyde remembered the beating he got from Nha and Sha, Two on One beatdown still bothered him. Being helpless bothered him.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:44 am

Morrigan reached down and turned Clyde to face Brittany. She then sat on Clyde's back and grabbed his arms to try and hold him in place so that Clyde could only look at Brittany's body. "Well, you're here now." Morrigan said. "And you're telling me that you'd rather leave then get to look at such a glorious pair of tits?"

Morrigan looked up at Brittany. "I was going to fuck you in the ass but it seems like this tool might enjoy it even more!" Morrigan then laughed. "Too bad." She said and shrugged. "He doesn't even deserve that much pleasure."

Morrigan decided to get a little personal. "So... does this Allison fuckin Watson live up to her name? Is she a dirty skank who'll suck you dry? Is that why you won't give Brittany the time of day? Your little balls all tight for someone else?" She said laughing.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:17 am

Clyde closed his eyes immediately as his head was turned to face Brittany, growling subtely as Morrigan, who was barely wearing anything, sat on his back and grabbed his arms, Clyde peaked once... twice... three times, maybe a couple of times as Morrigan enticed Clyde to look at Brittany's body, nice big firm pair of breasts that he were made for grabbing and sucking. He felt pretty sleazy for thinking that about someone so fucked up.

A shiver of terror though went down Clyde's spine as Morrigan suggested fucking him in the ass. He gulped at that before sighing when Morrigan dismissed it and instead talked to him about Allison. Clyde was at first irked by Morrigan's usual mocking but slowly began to mull over what to say to Morrigan.

"...I...I can't help it... I've come all the way here from Kyoto just ta' see her..." He tried his best so sound like a little wounded puppy dog, thinking what he could do to make up a story to get by. ".... Someone lied ta' me and told me she was in here. Why would come here if I ain't gon get no pussy? I jus'... Really need ta' see her. She important to me." For the most part, he wasn't lying completely.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:22 am

Brittany watched as Clyde stared at her breasts and Brittany smiled. "Oh,looks like we got a little loverboy over here." Brittany said as she would stand up and move towards the restrained Clyde. "That is quite a lovely story. You want a booty call but it looks like someone gave you the wrong address." Brittany would say before slapping Clyde across the face. "Hmmm, but one thing bothers me about your story. Why did you need to bring a steel chair for a booty call. I mean i like it rough but i don't ask Morrigan to hit on the head with a chair every time we fuck."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:28 am

"Sometimes i do, though." Morrigan said, grinning a bit. She loved getting rough with Brittany but the girl had a point. "Yeah." She said, keeping Clyde held in place and even pulling back more on his restrained arms to cause him some pain. "How the fuck is she important to you? We have a whole closet full of goodies we're just dying to try out. I'm sure they will be super effective on a little prick like you so you better stop lying to us. Surely you've seen some of our work?" She said. "Kelly Conway couldn't sit right for a week after we were finished."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:54 am

Clyde swallowed hard as Brittany approached him, clearly nervous before getting slapped across the face, wincing from it, his head turning as his cheek burned before he looked back at Brittany with a glare, only to freeze up as Brittany began to call him out on his story.

"Shit. The fucking chair." He tried thinking fast, but tried hard not to crack a smile at Morrigan's comment, only to grit his teeth in pain as Morrigan yanked on his arms in a painfully manner. He needed to be smart this time. No more mistakes.

"....I-It's hard ta' explain... I love her, Ms. Allison. I wanna fuck her ya know? When I met her, she said she wanted to fuck and she's really goddamn hot... And real nice ta' me too! B-But there is this girl who keep on gettin' my damn way! Her name's Jocelyn and she's like this jealous dyke who keep on tryin' to cock block me, man! She like 5'1 or somethin' but she knows karate or some shit and always fucks me up every time I try ta' get into this building. Allison dont even like her but this girl keep on tryin' to force herself on her, So I brought a chair! T-To Try and protect her!" Clyde said as he alternated his view between the two.

"Aww c'mon! Lemme go yall! Yall dunno how fuckin' paranoid I am! Jus' lemme go. I gotta see her before Jocelyn does... S-She might h-h-hurt her if she finds out she's been callin' me. S-She's scared... I gotta find her." He said, trying to ham it up as best as Gaspard from Flowers For Princess. That antichrist of a film.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:24 am

Brittany looked down at Clyde as he started to beg and plead to go see Allison. "Wow, i didn't think you could sound even more pathetic but here you are sounding like a bitch." Brittany said as she would backhand Clyde across his cheek. "I would love to let you go but i think i deserve some sort of apology from you. A long time ago i remember you help re break some of my ribs." Brittany would say with a wicked grin on her face. "Oh and don't think simple words are going to do it. Kiss my foot to start." Brittany would say as she put her foot near Clyde's face but just out of reach so he couldn't kiss it while Morrigan was holding him. "You better hurry. If you don't kiss it soon i don't think we are going to let you go." Brittany said with a coy smile to Morrigan.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:57 am

Morrigan wasn't going to let up on her hold until it was obvious that Clyde was going to smooch a few piggies. He'd have to work for it after all. "Oh.... fucking any bird who bats an eyelash but you won't even look at Lilith's tits?" She said. "So why don't you just go jump this Jocelyn bitch if you're so worried about her? Or... send a fucking text. I think you've been brain damaged too much." Morrigan said, laughing at Clyde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:43 am

"Agh!" Clyde exclaimed as Brittany backhanded his face, leading a red mark after he was struck by her, leaving him to narrow his eyes following her statement and vile request, noting how far it was, so he couldn't kiss her feet right away but considered pulling forward at being told he could be let go, no matter how humiliating it was.

He grit his teeth following Morrigan's statements as she held him still. "W-What are you talkin' about? I've so been lookin' at her tits... I'm... I'm fuckin' hard as hell, man. I'd have my mouth all over them if I wasn't so tied to Ms. Allison... Ya gotta understand I'm jus' loyal, ya know? Also I ain't the type to jump people, I fight em straight up. But didn't ya hear me before? I said Jocelyn might hurt her, Allison is a... small girl. Jocelyn bullies her around, man. She can't fight very well. She's uh... One of them softcore hentai wrasslers ya know? She does bed matches and shit." Clyde explained, hoping they could buy the lie. If he was lucky, maybe he could even sic Brittany and Morrigan on Allison. That would be nice. He really needed to get out of here. For now he just needed to ham it up. They didn't know him personally after all it seemed.

"...I can't kiss yer' feet from that far, man." He commented to Brittany.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:50 am; edited 4 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next